sspoolin

Thumbs up Modified STS w/ GT67 w/ FMIC for F-BODY!

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
    For sale is my STS turbo kit with the optional gt67 upgrade. This will include everything that came with the kit, plus my own custom FMIC upgrade. Don't bother with the meth injection, have an intercooler that is always working to avoid engine damaging detenation. With a meth kit, you will be refilling it many times a week depending on how ofton/hard you drive the car. Should the meth run out or not deploy correctly (which is pretty common)...BOOM, you leaned out and detenated, there goes your engine. you dont have to worry about that with an intercooler. This is NOT an option through STS.

-My car has been a BLAST to drive with this kit. It is very powerful and very fast. It sucks you right back in your seat even on low boost, as the boost screams through the exhaust. I get so many compliments on the sound of the car, it sounds awesome. Car runs super strong, and has beat many, many fast cars. Right before the car went away for the winter, it beat a pullied/nitrous/exhaust cobra with over 560whp in a high speed race. This shows the brute power of the setup. This was only on 8psi, through stock heads with low compression, and there is a LOT more in the setup, as it sits. The top end power and overall tq of this kit is unbelievable. Crazy Power. To top it off, the car behaves like stock when your not on the gas, and gas milage is the same as stock. This setup is currently getting cars in the 9s with built motors. That is no joke.
    -With this kit and tires, you will be in the low elevens with moderate boost, easy.
    -I have also worked out the flaws the kit comes with, including the junk pcv system and junk oil return it comes with. The buyer will not have to hassle with oil spraying all over the engine bay, along with bad crankcase pressure.
    -I have two different exhausts I made that will be included in this kit, which take car of the ugly single kit provided by STS.
    -This imparticular kit is in PERFECT running condition, and is actualy faster now than when i started out with it, due to several upgrades. Turbo is in perfect shape.
    -I will explain to the buyer how to setup their engine pcv system to correctly work with the forced induction, along with other cheap or free mods he or she can do to make their car run awesome with this setup.
    -The pipes were cut and reworked for a much tighter fit, so they are not sagging on the ground. All pipes were then recoated.

I have several extras that will be included in the kit free of charge, should a transaction occur in the next several days. These extras will boost performance, along with help moniter the system.

i would like $3200 for this modified STS kit that will make your car very fast. This is a STEAL, especially considering everything thats included! If you are quick, there are some valuable extras I will be willing to include! For any questions at all, shoot me a pm, or give me a call at 716-435-3720. I'd be happy to help you out.

~Bill

Impounded
    iTrader

silver
    02 modified z28

Why are u selling?

sspoolin
    i like to change my setups alot, just because im constantly wanting something new. I enjoy wrenching on the car and doing trying different setups! what is next for my car?...i honestly dont know yet, but i plan on going for big big hp....

nothing to do with this setup tho, it has treated me well! it is very fun and very powerful! :firedevil the buyer will be very satisfied, no doubt!
    Last edited by sspoolin; 12-05-2005 at 09:35 PM.

sspoolin
    bump for the day...make offers

iTrader

Black
    1998 Trans Am M6

is it still for sale? got pics?

iTrader
    Willing to seperate the FMIC and piping for it?

iTrader

Silver
    2000 Z28

Is this still for sale?

Thread Information