Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Known rip offs

This is a discussion on Known rip offs within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by Shepp1691 i contacted the prosecutors office in his area at 812-738-4241 and they were willing to go ...

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by Shepp1691 View Post
    i contacted the prosecutors office in his area at 812-738-4241 and they were willing to go after him for the money if I faxed them a statement. I informed mr. scott of this and he is now going to be sure i get my money by wednesday. i doubt he will get it to me, but if he doesnt he will have the prosecutors office calling him. They also have him on record with a different address than what he gave us, big supprise, but they didnt tell me what his address was. Hope they can help some of you.
    I bet you are gonna see results now or he will have a warrant on his punk ass. I hope you get all your money back asap.

iTrader

Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

I am giving it till wednesday to file against the kid, I just talked to which ever prosecutor answered the phone, it is a very small town, population 3000, so they should have time to help you out.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

I am giving it till wednesday to file against the kid, I just talked to which ever prosecutor answered the phone, it is a very small town, population 3000, so they should have time to help you out.
    why wait ?

Car junkie
    iTrader

Hugger Orange
    '99 Chevy Camaro SS

Hey, fellow orange F-bod owner!! Is there any way I could give the prosecutor a call to explain my situation/give him/her all my info on the transaction that he stole $291 of mine?? Please PM me at your convenience if u think I have a shot. Thanx a ton!!! -Greg

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    sounds good! What info did you have to fax them, and how did you explain the situation. Could you please give me a few more details. Thanks

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

work with each other to get multiple charges on him.

iTrader

Silver
    2002 WS6 TA

Shove your foot up his A!@ so far he can use your toes for teeth.

iTrader

Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

I just explained to her the entire situation, then she wanted me to write out a statement, with everything that I told her, in my statement I included everything from where I first delt with him, to how i paid him, and also his address and phone number. This is what i am sending tomorow if he doesnt get my money to me... i am giving him till tomorow because he claimed he got paid on friday and one more day wont hurt me, plus paypal said it might take till wednesday for the transaction to clear even if it was done on his end on friday

On November 7, 2007, I, David Sheppard, sent $100 to a Josh Scott for a set of Eibach Performance Springs for a 2002 Camaro. After finding out he was banned from www.LS1.com, which is the website I purchased the springs through, for scamming several people on the Website, I called him about getting my product or my money back. He then stopped all communications with me. At this point, I filed a claim with www.Paypal.com, which is the method of payment I used. They are telling me that he has no money in his Paypal account to pay me with. When I call Mr. Scott at 812-738-2720 he claims he is going to put the money on there to send me. The refund was initiated on November 10, 2007, and I have not received any money from him. An address he gave several people on there is 2404 Scenic Dr Apt. 3, Lanesville, IN 47136. He also gave several people an 812-972-1570 telephone number.

Thanks,
    David Sheppard

so now i wait till wednesday

iTrader

Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Well my refund cleared, I got my $100 back from this dickhead. Hopefully between the prosecutor and everything we know you guys will be as lucky.

Car junkie
    iTrader

Hugger Orange
    '99 Chevy Camaro SS

Well my refund cleared, I got my $100 back from this dickhead. Hopefully between the prosecutor and everything we know you guys will be as lucky.
    GREAT NEWS!!! So, how long was it from the time u faxed the statement to the time u got your refund? I want to thank LethalLxLs1 for the pros. phone #, too-I'll take care of my phone calls Thurs. Thanx to all for the 411

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    glad you got your money back. I'm going to call the prosecutor and Josh Scott tomorrow. I'll post up how it goes!!

iTrader

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2404+S...i=map&ct=title

i was being a little nosy..and googled the address..well it seems to show his location..
    kinda..hope this helps

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 35thAnniZ28 View Post
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2404+S...i=map&ct=title

i was being a little nosy..and googled the address..well it seems to show his location..
    kinda..hope this helps
    yea i did that too, but if add the appt. # and you click the satellite part it shows up on someones lawn. So it may not even exist, or the satellite is off by a few hundred feet. But thats not the address that he is registered at now. Thanks though!!

iTrader

Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

The prosecutor said they know of Josh Scott but that is not the address that they have him listed under, so im guessing it is a buddy or a fake, the prosecutor has the real one, but wouldnt give it to me

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    ok just got of the phone with the prosecutor's office and the investigator i was transfered to was very helpful. She knew pretty much all the details of the situation before they I even told her. So she told me same thing - details of case, all his info, all of mine, mail it or fax.

Then i called Josh Scott who told me that he is going to check with his bank about my transfer and call me back in a few minutes - i hope he does.

Car junkie
    iTrader

Hugger Orange
    '99 Chevy Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    Then i called Josh Scott who told me that he is going to check with his bank about my transfer and call me back in a few minutes - i hope he does.
    Soooooooo, did the pathalogical liar or not? I bet not, but at least we're gettin' somewhere with this I called his 738-2720 # today & got a generic answering machine msg. Is that the right # or have u been lucky enough to catch someone at home?

iTrader

Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

that is the right number, i got that once too

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAIR 99 View Post
    Soooooooo, did the pathalogical liar or not? I bet not, but at least we're gettin' somewhere with this I called his 738-2720 # today & got a generic answering machine msg. Is that the right # or have u been lucky enough to catch someone at home?
    yea he never called back. I'm going to call him tonight. I've never got the message before, someone always picks up.

Car junkie
    iTrader

Hugger Orange
    '99 Chevy Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    yea he never called back. I'm going to call him tonight. I've never got the message before, someone always picks up.
    Ok, good luck

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    this afternoon he sent me an email saying that he is going to try to get is to me as soon as he can.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information