Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 240

Known rip offs

This is a discussion on Known rip offs within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by Sarge SSscott...idiot and known scammer. LOL...you got it backwards man! ssscott is the victim here! sscrazy is ...

  1. #121
    Grand Imperial Wizard Sarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas Department of Corrections
    Posts
    18,129
    iTrader
    0
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    SSscott...idiot and known scammer.
    LOL...you got it backwards man! ssscott is the victim here! sscrazy is the rip off!
    And I thought I was the old man going senile
    Folks....dont buy shit from sscrazy. He is a rip off. SSscott is a good guy and is fine.

  2. #122
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    help guys!!! What should i do about the negative $500 balance - i don't want them to turn it over to creditors and then have my credit fucked up. If that happens i may have to give the $500 back to paypal, as it is not worth wrecking my financial future over the $500. It sucks but i might have to do it. I'm calling the bank tomorrow to ask their advice on the credit problems.

  3. #123
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Did you positively find out if they can put it on your credit report?

  4. #124
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Did you positively find out if they can put it on your credit report?
    i have not yet positively found out, but i read that they can turn it over to a collections agency who will fuck up your credit. I'm calling my bank tommorrow to see what they have to say. Damn scammers - i've wasted so many hours of my time over this bullshit!!

  5. #125
    Car junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IL-NW 'burb
    Posts
    68
    iTrader
    0

    Hugger Orange
    '99 Chevy Camaro SS

    Well, PayPal found in my favor, but said they can't do shit cuz the cocksuckin' transvestite doesn't have any funds in his account I hope that IN address mentioned earlier IS his & that someone beats the fuck outta this prick, but I'd settle for a case of hit-n-run by someone not affiliated with being scammed by him cuz what comes around goes around & God will get him eventually

  6. #126
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    yea i just got off the phone with paypal and basically found out that when you have a negative balance they send a collection agency after you. So i will probably be fucked and have to pay my $500 back.

    Oh and josh scott told me he is going to send my money through a money order tomorrow. I doubt that it will show up.

  7. #127
    Member Shepp1691's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hamilton, OH
    Posts
    119
    iTrader
    0

    Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

    I am calling this guy starting tomorow and every day there after till I get something out of him, I will call him at 2 3 in the morning I dont care

  8. #128
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepp1691 View Post
    I am calling this guy starting tomorow and every day there after till I get something out of him, I will call him at 2 3 in the morning I dont care
    yea i think its his house phone as someone else picked up today. They were like hold on i'll go get him and were like walking around looking for him in the house.

  9. #129
    Car junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IL-NW 'burb
    Posts
    68
    iTrader
    0

    Hugger Orange
    '99 Chevy Camaro SS

    PayPal SUCKS, CHASE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to my bank, Chase, today to talk 2 them about this BS. Basically, I had $291 in my PayPal acct. from a cam that I sold, so the other $234 came out of my checking acct. to equal the $525 that I pd. Josh the scammer Scott for the Kooks hdrs/Y-pipe. So, the personal banker had me fill out a couple of short dispute forms, made a phone call, & PRESTO, she said they'll credit my acct. for $234 TOMORROW (just checked & cridit is already pending & added to balance) Then on top of it all, I switched to another debit card called Chase Leisure Rewards check card that (annual fee of $25) gives u 4 pts for every $1 spent & earn 2500pts after 1st purchase!!! Best part is I got to x-fer over my 13,000+pts that I had already & my wife & her 14,000+pts, too
    TTT^^^^^^^^^^^^ I am gonna try & reason with Josh for the rest, waste my time prolly, but worth a try. Best of luck to the rest of u to resolve your problems with this crap.

  10. #130
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAIR 99 View Post
    PayPal SUCKS, CHASE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to my bank, Chase, today to talk 2 them about this BS. Basically, I had $291 in my PayPal acct. from a cam that I sold, so the other $234 came out of my checking acct. to equal the $525 that I pd. Josh the scammer Scott for the Kooks hdrs/Y-pipe. So, the personal banker had me fill out a couple of short dispute forms, made a phone call, & PRESTO, she said they'll credit my acct. for $234 TOMORROW (just checked & cridit is already pending & added to balance) Then on top of it all, I switched to another debit card called Chase Leisure Rewards check card that (annual fee of $25) gives u 4 pts for every $1 spent & earn 2500pts after 1st purchase!!! Best part is I got to x-fer over my 13,000+pts that I had already & my wife & her 14,000+pts, too
    TTT^^^^^^^^^^^^ I am gonna try & reason with Josh for the rest, waste my time prolly, but worth a try. Best of luck to the rest of u to resolve your problems with this crap.
    So your bank reversed the $234 that you send though paypal to josh? Thats basically what mine did, but now my paypal is negative. I'm sure that yours will go negative too and then paypal will try to get it from you.

  11. #131
    Member Shepp1691's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hamilton, OH
    Posts
    119
    iTrader
    0

    Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

    Just called him, he claimed my $100 cleared this morning, still not showing in my account though. I guess I will call him again this afternoon.

  12. #132
    Member Shepp1691's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hamilton, OH
    Posts
    119
    iTrader
    0

    Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

    Reverse search on the phone number come back to a C Scott in Corydon, IN, may be his dads name, maybe one time you call you could get lucky enough to talk to him.

  13. #133
    Senior Member Justin23454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Virginia beach
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,963
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    SOM
    1998 Trans Am

    I wish I lived near him... Ive got screwed out of $350 b4 damn paypal
    Last edited by Justin23454; 12-01-2007 at 09:38 AM.

  14. #134
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    so 3 people got banged by this tard? damn that sucks ass.

  15. #135
    BLACKONBLACKSS Chevyriley420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    QUAD CITIES IOWA
    Posts
    16
    iTrader
    0

    Black
    2000 Camaro SS

    he needs his fuckin ass kicked

  16. #136
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    hey mods maybe we can add something to the classified rules amendment that warns people about methods of payment. Something like:

    Be careful and choose a safe method of payment. Paypal does not offer any protection for you on purchases that are non-ebay. If you buy something through our classifieds and use paypal, you are not protected. Scammers who sell items can just take your money and never send the item. Paypal can do nothing to get you your item, and they won't get you your money unless the scammer has money in their account, which is unlikely.

    I hope you add something like this - I love this site and want to protect other from losing their money like i did. If you want me to make it more formal or add info let me know. - thanks!

  17. #137
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lansing MI
    Posts
    109
    iTrader
    0

    Silver
    2002 WS6 TA

    That is a hell of an idea. Thanks for letting other learn from your mistakes and trying to protect the community at large.

  18. #138
    Member Shepp1691's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hamilton, OH
    Posts
    119
    iTrader
    0

    Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

    i contacted the prosecutors office in his area at 812-738-4241 and they were willing to go after him for the money if I faxed them a statement. I informed mr. scott of this and he is now going to be sure i get my money by wednesday. i doubt he will get it to me, but if he doesnt he will have the prosecutors office calling him. They also have him on record with a different address than what he gave us, big supprise, but they didnt tell me what his address was. Hope they can help some of you.

  19. #139
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepp1691 View Post
    i contacted the prosecutors office in his area at 812-738-4241 and they were willing to go after him for the money if I faxed them a statement. I informed mr. scott of this and he is now going to be sure i get my money by wednesday. i doubt he will get it to me, but if he doesnt he will have the prosecutors office calling him. They also have him on record with a different address than what he gave us, big supprise, but they didnt tell me what his address was. Hope they can help some of you.
    wow thanks!! I will give them a call. What exactly did you fax to them? Can you pm me your name and phone # so i can give them reference to your case when i call about mine.

  20. #140
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1flynDO View Post
    That is a hell of an idea. Thanks for letting other learn from your mistakes and trying to protect the community at large.
    Thanks! LS1.com is supposed to be a friendly place for car lovers to chat about cars, their lives, whatever. I love this site and its members - I don't want this to happen to others.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question: Header block offs
    By Supersport0126 in forum GM Trucks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2014, 02:17 PM
  2. looking for a full set of camaro shocks take offs
    By tx77015ls1 in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. 2002 Ss Camaro Take Offs
    By TASWEET SS in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. Abbys 2002 SS Take offs
    By TASWEET SS in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 03:18 PM
  5. muscle car play-offs
    By snaggeltooth in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 11:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •