Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 240

Known rip offs

This is a discussion on Known rip offs within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by 99blueZ ok well i just talked to him on the phone. He seems like an ok guy, ...

  1. #21
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    ok well i just talked to him on the phone. He seems like an ok guy, he just seems to confuse me a little.

    Since i made a dispute it put a lock on all of his incoming money for paypal- and he says he does business on ebay. He refunded me my $500 a few minutes ago and it is "status pending" from paypal. He said he refunded me to lift the lock on his account so he could do other business. Makes sense to me. But then he also said that the headers were still on their way and to send him the money back once i receive them. Yet in his message about the refund he said that he will go to the post office and tell them to return to sender. He said he needed his paypal account unlocked. If i do get the headers at my house i will send him the money. But who know if they are on their way or what lol He did say that he will send me a tracking numebr when he finds the receipt.

    I'll keep you all posted:

    sparknotes: I almost have a refund pending from paypal. Headers may still arrive at which point i will pay him for them.
    that's funny because i told him to send the wii first then i would send the money when i got it. i gave him my ebay info which has 162 feedback, and my tech info i have over 50 feedback on tech. and that i was a mod here. he still said no. make sure you get your money to your bank, and wait till the headers check out.

  2. #22
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    yea, i'm don't really care if the headers show up - as soon as my refund clears i will be happy!

  3. #23
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    yea, i'm don't really care if the headers show up - as soon as my refund clears i will be happy!
    i'll be happy too, i caught one early enough.

  4. #24
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    ok well i just talked to him on the phone. He seems like an ok guy, he just seems to confuse me a little.

    Since i made a dispute it put a lock on all of his incoming money for paypal- and he says he does business on ebay. He refunded me my $500 a few minutes ago and it is "status pending" from paypal. He said he refunded me to lift the lock on his account so he could do other business. Makes sense to me. But then he also said that the headers were still on their way and to send him the money back once i receive them. Yet in his message about the refund he said that he will go to the post office and tell them to return to sender. He said he needed his paypal account unlocked. If i do get the headers at my house i will send him the money. But who know if they are on their way or what lol He did say that he will send me a tracking numebr when he finds the receipt.

    I'll keep you all posted:

    sparknotes: I almost have a refund pending from paypal. Headers may still arrive at which point i will pay him for them.

    hope u get your $$$ back bro

  5. #25
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    i'll be happy too, i caught one early enough.
    and i can't thank you enough for catching it so soon!! You may have saved me $500. 1fastcamarosss11 you rock!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    hope u get your $$$ back bro
    thanks. It looks like i should get it. Just gotta wait for paypal to review the case then i should have it.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    East Liverpool
    Posts
    84
    iTrader
    0

    red, silver
    97 and 01 vettes

    Always pay thru paypal and use a credit card as your means of paying...you have recourse through your credit card company also. If there is no money to be gotten in the persons paypal acct. you're out of luck. Dont ask........

  7. #27
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    ^ I am not so sure about that. I am pretty sure part of the Fee for using Paypal goes towards insurance up to $2000.00 in case shit like this happens.

  8. #28
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    ^ I am not so sure about that. I am pretty sure part of the Fee for using Paypal goes towards insurance up to $2000.00 in case shit like this happens.

    I have heard people say they lost their money if the persons account is dry.

  9. #29
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    O really? I am probably wrong then-I thought I read about up to 2 grand insured-maybe not. Sorry.

  10. #30
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    O really? I am probably wrong then-I thought I read about up to 2 grand insured-maybe not. Sorry.

    I dont really know ????? would like to know for future reference

  11. #31
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    I will try to find out for sure in a bit.

  12. #32
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    I will try to find out for sure in a bit.

    let me know what u find out

  13. #33
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    no problem

  14. #34
    Member Shepp1691's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hamilton, OH
    Posts
    119
    iTrader
    0

    Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

    Well he still hasnt said anything to me, he claimed he was going to send the springs out this morning but wanted me to cancel the claim with paypal first. I told him I would cancel it when the springs got here. He has not responded to me since then. I have a dispute with paypal and am extremely close to pressing it to a claim. Ill keep ya posted.

  15. #35
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Ok- the buyer protection varies from $200-$2000 on Ebay purchases ONLY. This protection does not apply for non Ebay items. For non Ebay purchases the money to be refunded is reimburst from the sellers account-if the seller doesnt have the money in his account you lose. This is why you should only deal with VERIFIED sellers which means they have their bank account connected to their Paypal so even if they doent have money in Paypal the money will be withdrawn from their bank account (which is good unless their bank account is empty).

  16. #36
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Ok- the buyer protection varies from $200-$2000 on Ebay purchases ONLY. This protection does not apply for non Ebay items. For non Ebay purchases the money to be refunded is reimburst from the sellers account-if the seller doesnt have the money in his account you lose. This is why you should only deal with VERIFIED sellers which means they have their bank account connected to their Paypal so even if they doent have money in Paypal the money will be withdrawn from their bank account (which is good unless their bank account is empty).

    good post .........nice info

  17. #37
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Best way to buy stuff (like a guy posted earlier) is with your credit card Through paypal.

  18. #38
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LS1 land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,667
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepp1691 View Post
    Well he still hasnt said anything to me, he claimed he was going to send the springs out this morning but wanted me to cancel the claim with paypal first. I told him I would cancel it when the springs got here. He has not responded to me since then. I have a dispute with paypal and am extremely close to pressing it to a claim. Ill keep ya posted.
    don't cancel your dispute until it is fully resolved. He wanted me to do that. If if keep your dispute active then his account is locked and he can't accept $$ from other people that he plans on fucking.

  19. #39
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    don't cancel your dispute until it is fully resolved. He wanted me to do that. If if keep your dispute active then his account is locked and he can't accept $$ from other people that he plans on fucking.
    correct we have plenty of info on this guy.

  20. #40
    Member Shepp1691's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hamilton, OH
    Posts
    119
    iTrader
    0

    Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

    Has anyone recieved anything from this guy? He has stopped communicating with me so I think I am going to bump from a dispute to a claim.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question: Header block offs
    By Supersport0126 in forum GM Trucks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2014, 02:17 PM
  2. looking for a full set of camaro shocks take offs
    By tx77015ls1 in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. 2002 Ss Camaro Take Offs
    By TASWEET SS in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. Abbys 2002 SS Take offs
    By TASWEET SS in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 03:18 PM
  5. muscle car play-offs
    By snaggeltooth in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 11:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •