iTrader

silver
    1998 z28

Interior, pillar pod, exhaust, intake, dvd player, stereo/subs, ex. tips, prof paint

Ok guys, I'm in need of some money pretty quickly so all this stuff has to go...

1 quart Dupont prof. exterior automotive paint. NEW, UNOPENED. High Gloss black w/ reducer. This paint has a hardener in it so NO clear coat is needed. Perfect for painting an aftermarket hood, spoiler, berger panel or even show quality interior pieces. I meant to use this on my interior pieces, but I am going all carbon fiber. I paid over $60 for the paint and reducer on a discount through my dad's paint supplier. You could get it yourself for around $100 all day long anywhere else.. I'll start it at $50 shipped to your door in the lower 48. To sweeten the deal I'll throw in a can of unused Duplicolor exterior clear coat and Ultra Silver ext. paint (matches Sebring Silver for interior pieces). This paint doesn't need clear coat, but some of us are perfectionists and want it anyways!

Black glovebox door. Perfect condition, works, etc. $16 shipped to your door in the lower 48 or $12 picked up.

Black guage bezel. This is the plastic piece that wraps around your instrument panel. It is BLACK, not that ebony/grayish color. SOLD thanks LS1.com

Driver's side AC vent/headlight switch. Again, black in color. All clips, nothing broken on it. SOLD thanks LS1.com.

Radio bezel, black, Missing the "Camaro" emblem. Has both AC vents in tact and perfect condition. SOLD thanks LS1.com

Passenger side AC vent. Black. Perfect condition with all clips, etc. SOLD thanks LS1.com

Black Dual Gauge pod. This is the piece that bolts on over your existing piece. I was going to wrap in in carbon fiber but I'm going to mold the gauges into the dash. Perfect condition. SOLD thanks LS1.com

Stock 98 exhaust manifolds. $50 + shipping for both

Stock LS1 intake. $75 + shipping.

Philips DVD player. Silver in color, progressive scan, etc. Works perfectly, I just use my PS2 to play DVDs and no longer need it. Over $250 at Christmas last year. $75 plus shipping.

Factory Monsoon cassette headunit. No CD player, but everything is there, works/sounds great. I just got an aftermarket one. $50 +shipping

Stock 1998 Z28 tips. I'll clean the shit out of them before they mail out. Cut them off to run my CME tips. $40+shipping.

3 10in Blaupunkt subs in a box. This is NOT a "custom fit" Camaro box, just a box. Each sub is 500 watts max, making the whole setup 1500 watts max. Bought it a little over a year ago for $300 at a stereo show. Ran it with a CHEAP 800watt amp for a month before redoing my interior (including upgraded stereo). These subs rocked with a Wal-Mart amp, they'd be the shit with a good 600-1000 watt amp. $200 and I will SPLIT shipping with you in the lower 48 states.

Paypal is preferred and I'll eat the 3% fees for items under $20. Everything over $20 I'll split it with you so add 1.5%. Money order is fine too. Everything shipped will be insured and have a tracking number. If you are unsatisfied, I'll refund you your entire payment and pay to have it shipped back to me. I have almost 20 good trader ratings on LS1tech as SVT THIS with ZERO neg. feedback, am verified paypal, etc etc. and ALL PRICES ARE OR BEST OFFER!!!

My email is romeoguy62@yahoo.com, phone number is 918-519-6454 (leave a message) and I am located in Owasso, Oklahoma.
    Last edited by SVT THIS; 10-13-2006 at 03:39 AM.

iTrader

silver
    1998 z28

To the tOp

iTrader

silver
    1998 z28

Everything listed has to sell. PM me with your best offers!

iTrader

Black
    1995 Z28

ive been messaging you about the gauge pod but havent recieved a reply

iTrader

silver
    1998 z28

Sorry, pod is pending sale from a member of my local f-body club. IIRC I did respond to your PM 2 or 3 times and at least once I said it'd just be $5 to ship it.

iTrader

Midnight Blue
    2000 Camaro Z28

$15 sent for black radio bezel. keep the change, thanks.

iTrader

silver
    1998 z28

Radio bezel is SOLD

Guage pod is SOLD
    Last edited by SVT THIS; 10-13-2006 at 03:46 AM.

iTrader

silver
    1998 z28

Everything else is up for offers!!!

iTrader

silver
    1998 z28

Check your pm Furious George
    Last edited by SVT THIS; 10-13-2006 at 03:46 AM.

iTrader

silver
    1998 z28

Someone want something???

UP!

Thread Information