Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

gto motor trans parts

This is a discussion on gto motor trans parts within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by JasonM Hey on that intake, you did not send me the coupler that goes from the tb ...

iTrader

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Hey on that intake, you did not send me the coupler that goes from the tb to the pipe. Also the head shield part is really rusted and there is no way to arrange the brackets to where the meet up with any holes. Its in really poor shape.
    The other hose end (coupler)must be in the box,I have in my garage,I will ship it out asap,I have pictures of this on the car before I took it off,I assure you its right and I will take care of sending you the peice you need,its been moved around in my garage a few times since I took it off the car.
    This is being taken care of,here is an email I sent him this am..

Jason,the car this was on has been in salt at some time,I took this off the car a few months back it fit very nicely,I will go online and look up the mounting info and post it up for you,again I am sorry that I forgot the boot for the intake,I am sending it this am fed ex .again these parts were on a car, I purchased for parts,I did not misrepresent them in any way,if you look at the photo I have posted you can see some surface rust on the air cleaner top,I will make it right with you on the peices I forgot,If you want ship the heat sheild bracket back to me , I will strip it and put expoxy rust killer paint on and ship it back to you, regards RC
    link to install doc from K&N
    http://www.knfilters.com/search/prod...x?Prod=57-3044
    here is the new tracking number 800583510000590 fed ex. I also can supply the pictures of what I sent you in the box,2 clamps for the trottle body,the rubber coupler,and a bracket bolt and rubber bushing with bolt ,(this boltsto fender)with the little bracket that attachs to the drivers side fender.
    Last edited by qwkgto; 03-12-2010 at 05:40 AM. Reason: added what buyer was sent in email

iTrader

purple
    2004 gto

Thanks for taking care of everything and really following through with the sale. Great seller and I do recommend buying from him....I would for sure buy from him again!

iTrader

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

thanks, sorry I forgot a peice the first time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information