iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Gaugeing interest in AMW catch can and predator tuner

Might sell my predator tuner for 99-02 Gas GM's and my AMW catch can with the bracket....but i'm just gauging interest right now. The predator is version 2.10 and the factory tune was restored so it's good to go out of the box. I paid $400 for it and $160 for the catch can through Accurate Machine Works....here's their site http://www.accmachtech.com/pcvcatchcans.htm.

The pred is in like new condition and the catch can has about 7,000 miles on it. The reason i say they might be for sale is because there's a issue with the predator tune on my 99 silverado....after going WOT it shifts hard as shit. Going to call diablosport tomorrow and see if this is a known issue...hopefully they have a software update. I used it on the maro and it performed perfectly so it must be because of the 4x4. It does a lot for a handheld and this version also tunes out codes for the rear o2's, EGR and AIR. The maro passed Cali smog with the rear o2's deleted before I sold her...also passed with the 93 octane tune in

As far as the catch can i'm still researching if the 5.3 has the same prob as the ls1 with oil through the pcv. As far as the price I think $90 is fair for a $160 catch can....and $290 is as low as i'll go for the predator. It's competely reset and ready to go if I sell it. A new one isn't in any better condition then mine but you'd pay $110 more not including tax which is like $30....hell the box even still looks new. I also have the power convertor and cable to plug into your home computer so that you can download cutom tunes. If I sell either one transactions are only through paypal...it's better for both parties that way.

Last edited by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn; 01-21-2007 at 10:10 PM.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

TTT

Thread Information