iTrader
    94 Z28

FS - JBA Headers, 1LE AC, Fuddle Stall, TF Elbow, LS1 Spindles, Mats, + More

Lt1 and LS1 Parts

Decided to clean out my garage/storage shed and have a bunch of parts to sell. I have or can get detailed pictures of everything. Email me at snvent(at)gmail.com, PM or post here for pictures or more info. Prices are somewhat negotiable for some items.

Trickflow Elbow - Powder Coated Quazar Blue - $70 Shipped

This brand new elbow came with my intake manifold and was powder coated quazar blue. It comes with both rubber hoses but not the clamps (they can be purchased at a hardware store or through summit). While the powercoating looks nice, it is not show car quality. It came out with a few bubbles (I have pictures of this). I am selling because I will be going to an LS1 style Lid and have no need for it.

Custom Floor Mats from www.F-Bodycarpet.com - $110 + Split Shipping

These floor mats are brand new in the box and have never been in the car. I purchased them maybe 2 years ago, but my car has since evolved into a drag car. They are top of the line floor mats for any camaro. There are 4 mats (front and rears) that are made with 1500 series carpet and custom embroidered with "Z28" on the front two. They are Dark grey with black embroidery. 1500 hundred series carpet is the thickest pile carpet you can purchase for a vehicle as standard capet is 600-700 per square inch. The carpet is thick enough to stand a quarter up in. I have 7 pictures of the mats. The mats were $150+Shipping.

1LE AC delete pulley - $35 + Shipping
    This is a relatively new GM 1LE pulley. I removed because I relocated my alternator down low. The pulley works fine but has slight knicks in the plastic pulley from when I lost a belt at the track. I can get pictures of this and have pictures of the pulley.

Almost new Kragen belt tensioner - $20 Shipped
    Purchased this and found the tensioner was not the problem causing my belt squeal (it was the alternator). Relocated the alternator and have no need for the new stock tensioner. Used for maybe 5 miles/5 passes. Cost like $50 new.

LT1 T56 6speed pedals - $50 plus shipping
    Swapped to a th400 and they are left over. Work fine but have no use for them. Perfect for completing your 6spd swap.

LS1 Front Spindles - $75 + Shipping
    Somebody has to need these for a swap. Work fine, no problems at all.

Fuddle 3600 Stall for th400 (Performance Series) - $350 + shipping
    This converter is brand new and has never even had an input shaft in it. Changed my setup and have no need for this converter. Setup for a big hit of nitrous. Recieved on 11/22/06 so there is plenty of warranty left (they offer a 2 yr warranty). Will work with any th400 LT1 or th400 SBC. Can get into specifics and setups that this will work with in detail if needed.

Stock LT1 Brakes Front and Rears - Make an Offer
    Pulled them off the car to swap to LS1 brakes. They are in perfect working condition.

Stock 6spd Flywheel and A4 Flexplate - Make an Offer
    I have a stock flywheel that needs resurfacing but is otherwise fine. Switched to a th400 and have no use for it. Also have an A4 flexplate from when the car was stock. No problems with either.

TCI SFI Approved Flexplate shield - $40 + Shipping
    I purchased this to make my 4thgen legal, but it needed extensive clearencing. I decided not to do this work and have no need for it now. It is brand new and should fit any sbc with enough firewall clearance.

97-99 C5 JBA Smog Legal Stainless Steel Headers - $500 + Shipping

These are brand new CARB legal 1 3/4 primary Stainless Steel headers. They are new in box and have never been on a car. Purchased for my C5 but have since decided to sell it. They are $750 without shipping when purchased new.

I can email pictures of anything needed. I can accept paypal and money order. PM, Email or post comments or questions. Snvent(at)gmail.com I will probably add some more parts to this post when I get a chance. And my post count seems low only because the true number was lost by the board. I have many other posts under this name on the other boards and local members can vouche for me not being a crook.

Thanks for looking

iTrader
    94 Z28

Well imageshack sucks for hot linking, but if you click on the pictures they work. I can also email pictures of everything listed.

Thread Information