FS: C5 semi Metallic Front Brake Pads *new*

This is a discussion on FS: C5 semi Metallic Front Brake Pads *new* within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; I know im not usually on this forum but i am a Grand Prix guy from clubgp anyways here it ...

techron

Thumbs up FS: C5 semi Metallic Front Brake Pads *new*

I know im not usually on this forum but i am a Grand Prix guy from clubgp anyways here it goes for the quick story. the w-body grand prix's steal your calipers and brakets to retro fit onto our grand prix. dual piston alumn caliper with a 12" rotor from the factory 11" rotor and a single piston cast iron caliper, on top of that your brake pad is TWICE as much surface area and thats just one pad! Anyways i know the Corvette brake pads fit into the F-Body Caliper and that is why i picked up these pads. Well, i never ended up using them! I do not have a use for them now and looking to sell them and some one could get a good deal. Im on the clubgp, and i have good ratings.

Make offers, what is a fair price for a new set of pads? Probably 50 is a good price for these premium pads. wagner is a great company which most of you should know.

any takers? price is flexable.

www . e-techron . com / forsale / 100_2402.JPG

iTrader

Mag Red
    2K C5

Quote Originally Posted by techron
    I know im not usually on this forum but i am a Grand Prix guy from clubgp anyways here it goes for the quick story. the w-body grand prix's steal your calipers and brakets to retro fit onto our grand prix. dual piston alumn caliper with a 12" rotor from the factory 11" rotor and a single piston cast iron caliper, on top of that your brake pad is TWICE as much surface area and thats just one pad! Anyways i know the Corvette brake pads fit into the F-Body Caliper and that is why i picked up these pads. Well, i never ended up using them! I do not have a use for them now and looking to sell them and some one could get a good deal. Im on the clubgp, and i have good ratings.

Make offers, what is a fair price for a new set of pads? Probably 50 is a good price for these premium pads. wagner is a great company which most of you should know.

any takers? price is flexable.

www . e-techron . com / forsale / 100_2402.JPG

I could use pictures and exact model of the pads.
    thanks,
    Bruce
    meltn@new.rr.com

techron
    they wont allow me to put a picture in the message because i do not have 10 posts yet (stupid rule i think) just take out the spaces and thats the actual picture

http :// www . e-techron . com / forsale / 100_2402.JPG

If i remember correctly they are MX731

Thread Information