iTrader

Silver
    84 Corvette (LS1 powered)

Crazy heads for SERIOUS hp (race or limited street use)

First off, these heads are not for the faint of heart... lol they are for the hardcore mother fudders that have a fire breathing dragon that consumes everything in its path!! They were originally built for Brian Tooley of TEA. They have MASSIVE epoxy raised intake runners and have been ported heavily. The exhaust ports have extensive porting (D shaped) as well. They are machined for 2.055"/1.60 valves. They have forced induction chambers and require a .480 reach taper seat plug, as opposed to the stock .750 reach.

They will include a 921 spring kit with LOW miles (<1000). I dont have flow numbers for them but I know they would be pretty damn high after seeing some similar. I would highly suggest a 4" bore or better if you are not running boost/NX. I don't know the exact chamber volume but I think they are around 70cc (I can have them cc checked). If not using a power adder they could safely be milled .04".

These heads were built with track use in mind... you could use them on the street but you would need to take the intake off and check the epoxy in the runners ever couple of months due to the number of heat cycles that occur. One of the skilled head porters with RevXtreme out of Tampa has the heads/sping kit right now... he also has the beginning of a sheet metal intake for heads like these if an intake option is needed... he also told me he could do the epoxy and port work to a FAST intake for me to match the heads no problem.

I would like to sell the heads and spring kit but I will entertain offers for decent heads as well. I'm looking for $1800 shipped. To have a set like this made you better have at least $3k in your pocket. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. SERIOUS BUYERS only please and if you could, tell me what you are going to run them on because i really dont want someone to end up with a paper weight like i did because I didn't know what I had bought. There are a lot of people that would like to see the numbers these put down too .

Here is the link to the pictures. (just at h t t to the P and all that jazz to the front) revxtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14640
    Last edited by kpforce1; 01-17-2006 at 04:35 PM.

iTrader

Silver
    84 Corvette (LS1 powered)

ttt

Thread Information