Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Built LS6 for sale

This is a discussion on Built LS6 for sale within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by baseballss the aggresiveness of the cam doesnt change how much its worth, they all cost the same ...

atom147
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballss
    the aggresiveness of the cam doesnt change how much its worth, they all cost the same lol
    Thats what I'm trying to say!!

KILLSWITCH ETERNAL
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmManLS6
    You bought a used motor and a used tranny. My motor is just like new. My motor is also more powerfull then the LS7. Plus mine is much cheaper. A lot of people buy LS6 motors for there car. I am offering a built one for very cheap. You might not be able to afford it, but someone else can. This is a forum for sales not your two cents.
    I can afford a hell of alot more than you're asking for that money pit you're trying to sell, I'm just smart enough to do the research and not get bent over by Barney, the local engine guru. Before you make inflamatory statements at others on this site, you'd better do your fucking homework JR.

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by KILLSWITCH ETERNAL
    I can afford a hell of alot more than you're asking for that money pit you're trying to sell, I'm just smart enough to do the research and not get bent over by Barney, the local engine guru. Before you make inflamatory statements at others on this site, you'd better do your fucking homework JR.
    Go buy whatever you feel like it. I am not saying a more aggressive cam makes a motor more expensive. I was using for compison against an LS7. A crate LS6 is $7,200. I have almost that plus a bunch of parts installed in it. Again people mod there cars differently. Again this is not a discussion board, its for listing parts that you have for sale so get off of my thread. I have done my homework, and I know what my parts are worth. Your just another one of those guys that talks out of their ass. So go mod your car your way and shut your mouth.

Impounded
    iTrader

silver
    02 modified z28

Go buy whatever you feel like it. I am not saying a more aggressive cam makes a motor more expensive. I was using for compison against an LS7. A crate LS6 is $7,200. I have almost that plus a bunch of parts installed in it. Again people mod there cars differently. Again this is not a discussion board, its for listing parts that you have for sale so get off of my thread. I have done my homework, and I know what my parts are worth. Your just another one of those guys that talks out of their ass. So go mod your car your way and shut your mouth.

Stop taking what people say so personal.....U have until the end of feb with my offer. U have the right to set ur price just like I have to give an offer. My offer stands of 5000.00. Plus I have to go out there to check it out.
    Last edited by odinsonthor; 01-24-2006 at 08:54 AM.

iTrader

White/Silver
    1989 GTA 98 GTP coupe

I am glad you can buy a stock used motor for that price. For the last time I am not selling a stock used motor. I am selling a built LS6 that is practically new. Plus all of the mods are already installed. You can go and buy that motor. Then spend $6000-$7000 on parts. Then pay to get them installed. My motor is going for $8500. That is a steal. You are practically buying a brand new crate motor. You cannot compare a used stock motor to a Built motor.

8K miles isn't "practically new" anymore. It's a USED motor any way you slice it. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon to bash you here but you're motor isn't made out of gold dude.

It's a LS6 motor with a cam and some ported heads....wow, a grand or so worth of upgrades.

You can't compare you motor with the price of a crate LS6 because again your motor is USED...it's not anywhere NEAR a crate motor.

..and if you REALLY want to get technical I'm sure someone can take their LS1, slap some LS6 heads, that ported TB and that cam package and come in cheaper than your motor.

Just some food for thought, I'm not trying to bash you either but your motor wasn't built by God himself...the LS7 was
    -98 GTP Coupe. Silvermist and stock.

-89 GTA*** L98, P1-SC, 24# SVO's, MSD 6-A, March underdrive pulleys, Edelbrock headers/catback and some other goodies.

~Tony

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

Let me clear things up for you guys. This motor was taken out of the Corvette when it was stock. I did all of the work after that, so all of the performance mods are all brand new. Most of this motor is brand new. The parts that stayed stock were cleaned up and relubed. This is no longer a used motor but a rebuilt one. All gaskets are new. Plus everything is installed. This is a crate motor.

KILLSWITCH ETERNAL
    Good luck selling the motor. I was a little hostile because I felt I you were taking things a tad too personaly. We are all just horsepower junkies trying to get by in life. No offense intended.
    David.

iTrader

White w/ red stripes
    87 MonteCarlo SS LS1/4L60

Let the man sell his engine for 3 million if he would like, It's simple if you dont like it move along. We're all here for similar reasons!!

iTrader

White/Silver
    1989 GTA 98 GTP coupe

Quote Originally Posted by LS1_MonteSS
    Let the man sell his engine for 3 million if he would like, It's simple if you dont like it move along. We're all here for similar reasons!!

Was there really a need to bump a 2 month old thread?

iTrader

White w/ red stripes
    87 MonteCarlo SS LS1/4L60

does it matter? I had something to say and you read it

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6 Trans Am

I lowered it to $5,500 o.b.o.

yakkuu1
    good posting

yakkuu1
    nice post post more

yakkuu1
    fine keep it up

iTrader

white w/blue stripes
    1999 Trans Am WS7

Is it still 4 sale

iTrader

torch red
    99 c5

call golen engine services they are building me a 575-600 hp 402 long block with computer tuning and tech support and everything is BRAND new no used part no core charge.... 7825.00 shipped to my door AND THATS A 402 so if someone wants to buy that motor for 8,500 let me know i'll sell you a brand new 402 long block that your valve covers your intake and all your stuff bolts on.. all you need is a set of injectors i will sell them for 10,000 now thats a steal.. lol 575-600 hp??? i'm only paying 7825 but if you are buying that one for 8500 buy mine for 10,000 oh yeah.. and a three year warranty... golen engine services talk to ted my name is herman

iTrader
    I wonder if the engine is still for sale?

JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar
    iTrader
    3 (100%)

Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

what numbers it putting down?

TSP Rumbler, LT's, TSP Tqr2, PRC 921 Springs, Comp Lifters, Chromoly 7.4" Pushrods, Titanium Retainers/Seats/Seals, ARP head bolts, BMR full Rear suspension

"I could break a bowling ball with a plastic hammer in a sandbox"

iTrader

White/Silver
    1989 GTA 98 GTP coupe

Holy old thread Batman!

iTrader

grey
    2000 silverado 5.3

LS6 parts...

do you happen to have the stock LS6 cam available would you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information