Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

228r cam and slp lid

This is a discussion on 228r cam and slp lid within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; If you still have the cam how much to ship to 32940?...

  1. #21
    crazy ass white boy dennis ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Age
    39
    Posts
    473
    iTrader
    0

    navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

    If you still have the cam how much to ship to 32940?

  2. #22
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by dennis ss View Post
    If you still have the cam how much to ship to 32940?
    I still got it, some local guy asked for my number but hasn't gotten with me. I'll cover shipping so it'll just be $300.

  3. #23
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Bump for cam

  4. #24
    Junior Member seechadfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern illinois
    Posts
    16
    iTrader
    0

    white
    1999 camaro z28

    Question

    has the lid and filter been mailed? I still havent recieved anything yet.

  5. #25
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by seechadfall View Post
    has the lid and filter been mailed? I still havent recieved anything yet.
    Yes sir. I sent them last Thursday I think it was. Let me search for a tracking number or something

  6. #26
    Junior Member seechadfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern illinois
    Posts
    16
    iTrader
    0

    white
    1999 camaro z28

    Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    Yes sir. I sent them last Thursday I think it was. Let me search for a tracking number or something

    any word on that tracking number? i still havent recieved anything and i was hoping to have it by now. Let me know whats going on asap. If it isnt coming then just refund me.

  7. #27
    FASTER THNA SPEEDINtICKEt BANDITO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    A, A
    Age
    28
    Posts
    281
    iTrader
    0

    White
    2002 trans-am

    How much if I go pick it uP? For cam that is

  8. #28
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by seechadfall View Post
    any word on that tracking number? i still havent recieved anything and i was hoping to have it by now. Let me know whats going on asap. If it isnt coming then just refund me.
    Man I'm so sorry about that. I did put the insurance on it. I'll let you know what happened asap and will refund you if anything happened. Again I apologize man.

  9. #29
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by BANDITO View Post
    How much if I go pick it uP? For cam that is
    Sorry cam isn't for sale anymore.

    Mods you can lock or delete this thread, I'll communicate with seechadfall over email. Thanks

  10. #30
    Junior Member seechadfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern illinois
    Posts
    16
    iTrader
    0

    white
    1999 camaro z28

    Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    Man I'm so sorry about that. I did put the insurance on it. I'll let you know what happened asap and will refund you if anything happened. Again I apologize man.
    Did you find anything out? I assume its not coming so a refund would be in order. I dont understand what happened here. I know u said you would email me but you havent yet so this is my only line of communication. let me know what the plan is. Thanks.

  11. #31
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by seechadfall View Post
    Did you find anything out? I assume its not coming so a refund would be in order. I dont understand what happened here. I know u said you would email me but you havent yet so this is my only line of communication. let me know what the plan is. Thanks.
    I emailed you this morning explaining what happened.

    I had your address and 1182 instead of 1882 so it was kept by ups as a "incomplete address" or some shit but they never notified me of this. I can resend it or refund you. It's up to you.

  12. #32
    Junior Member seechadfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern illinois
    Posts
    16
    iTrader
    0

    white
    1999 camaro z28

    I would like the lid. So resent it if u can. Just hit me up with the tracking number a soon as u get it.

  13. #33
    Yeah baby! Yeah! silverWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    okc
    Posts
    2,571
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by seechadfall View Post
    I would like the lid. So resent it if u can. Just hit me up with the tracking number a soon as u get it.
    Will do

  14. #34
    Junior Member seechadfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern illinois
    Posts
    16
    iTrader
    0

    white
    1999 camaro z28

    Did you mail the lid? Pass along the tracking number.

  15. #35
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    i'm going to leave this up till issue is closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question: 228r cam?
    By CHEVY211 in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 05:33 AM
  2. my 228R
    By ls1wallen in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 08:57 PM
  3. 228r cam
    By ChevyLS1 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:19 AM
  4. 228R cam
    By jmatt07 in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 01:57 PM
  5. Tsp 228r
    By TheKitchenSink in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •