Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

SOLD - 224/228 .581/.588 114 Lsa - SOLD

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Brand new comp cam in original box, with a brand new LS2 timing chain. Will trade for a ASA cam or close along them lines or sell for $350 shipped for both. Its listed in a couple other sites so first come first serve. Thanks guys - Mike

P.S. - You can check me out over at LS1TECH as the same user name, I have great feedback
    Last edited by Websy21; 10-16-2007 at 09:16 PM. Reason: SOLD

Impounded
    iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Would you sell just the cam for 250shipped?

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Would you sell just the cam for 250shipped?
    I'd really like to get $300 shipped for the cam including paypal and all other fee's, let me know. Once I have payment its in the mail as its ready to be shipped out right now!

Impounded
    iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I might be able to do 275 on monday, let me know if you dont get and buyers who actually have money, 1 kid, another being born in november, rent and the car payment on the T/A and some tickets i have make me less rich lol
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 10-12-2007 at 02:18 PM.

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I might be able to do 275 on monday, let me know if you dont get and buyers who actually have money lol
    LOL, thats funny b/c I have got so many pm's its not funny. I love buying on the forum's but hate selling as I seldom do b/c of that reason there. Deadbeats, they all want it but will beat around the bush like they like to eat the tush Or better yet, low ball, love them. I'll definetly let you know on monday if I still have it and could prolly do 275, but I better get lube if I am bending over, lol. Just kiddin, all cool bro. Thanks

Impounded
    iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Ill bring the lube, and i know 275 is a good price i got a extra set of Z06 springs brand new if you want them, can handle .575 lift. Id give you 260 and those springs. They are worth like 110 from store

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Ill bring the lube, and i know 275 is a good price i got a extra set of Z06 springs brand new if you want them, can handle .575 lift. Id give you 260 and those springs. They are worth like 110 from store
    That would have worked awesome actually but I already have the LS6 springs on the car is why I am wanting the ASA cam so I can get all the cam I can get without changing springs. I know it sounds cheap but I just picked up a rolling Maro yesterday and have a 408 being built right now along with a 80mm front mount/a2w intercooler, 9'' rear, viper spec trans and full custom fuel system, etc. I was gonna put it all in the T/A but decided it would be better to spend a couple more g's and this way I don't have to destroy a perfectly low milleage T/A with full bolt on's, suspension and rims/tires and have a sweet ass Camaro too. Might do heads later down the road on it but for now just a cam and maybe bottle feed it.

Impounded
    iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Ic i have a friend who works at a shop me and my friend just got done with the bore on our supra supra motor he is having his boss do my heads for 100 bucks, port polish and valve job. Hoping to go with a cam and port polish heads low 11s car. I do have a 403 alum block that i want to build and get a forced induction setup on but thats down the road with 2 mouths to feed lol.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 10-12-2007 at 02:44 PM.

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Ic i have a friend who works at a shop me and my friend just got done with the bore on our supra supra motor he is having his boss do my heads for 100 bucks, port polish and valve job. Hoping to go with a cam and port polish heads low 11s car. I do have a 403 alum block that i want to build and get a forced induction setup on but thats down the road with 2 mouths to feed lol.
    I wish I had a buddy that could port some heads for 100 bucks, wow that's crazy. With this cam and those heads you'll be 11's bound no problem man as long as you can drive. I really want to do heads on the T/A but need the money for the other project. Damn that supra car will fly, I jsut sold my 95 eclipse GSX with upgraded turbo/frontmount intercooler, bla, bla, bla, etc. and it flew pretty good. I did it all myself including the tuning, was a fun ride but needed to go back to the tire burning and neck snapping throttle kinda ride. What better than a LS1

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar
    iTrader

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

whats your bottom dollar I will pay via paypal right now!!!

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Jays00ss View Post
    Are you talking both or for the cam only? I'd like to sell them together if possible but let me know

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Sent you a message, let me know what you are thinking. By the way nice car

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Can you send me that last message again, its a dumn story but I never got to read it before it got deleted

iTrader

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

Quote Originally Posted by Websy21 View Post
    Can you send me that last message again, its a dumn story but I never got to read it before it got deleted
    pm sent

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

pm sent
    pm returned

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I like you Maro, I have never been a fan but recently the right one's not sure what it is but set me off. I really like Black, so a couple days ago I bought a 2000 Z28 with silver racing stripes and a ss hood. Hood isn't painted though and completely has no power/drivetrain. I am getting a 408 built and have a 9'' rear and viper spec trans, turbo kit, full fuel race sytem, etc. I was gonna install it all in the T/A but decided to spend a couple more g's and buy another car/roller and install everything into it. Not sure if I will keep the T/A, only if I can afford it. This is pretty much why I am selling this cam, I need the money for the Maro now. I was gonna do h/c on the T/A with this cam but am running out of penny's, LOL. By the way, what rims you have on the Camaro, can't tell. My buddy has 17'' chrome Z06 rims with rivets I want to buy as long as he holds on to them withought selling them all winter. I think they look awesome on a black camaro. With your racing stripes did they curve around your hood? I've seen these pics before and it looks good, not sure wether to keep the stocker on there with the stripes, or get the ss painted. I jsut really the the ss hood, even better than a suncoast

iTrader

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

Quote Originally Posted by Websy21 View Post
    I like you Maro, I have never been a fan but recently the right one's not sure what it is but set me off. I really like Black, so a couple days ago I bought a 2000 Z28 with silver racing stripes and a ss hood. Hood isn't painted though and completely has no power/drivetrain. I am getting a 408 built and have a 9'' rear and viper spec trans, turbo kit, full fuel race sytem, etc. I was gonna install it all in the T/A but decided to spend a couple more g's and buy another car/roller and install everything into it. Not sure if I will keep the T/A, only if I can afford it. This is pretty much why I am selling this cam, I need the money for the Maro now. I was gonna do h/c on the T/A with this cam but am running out of penny's, LOL. By the way, what rims you have on the Camaro, can't tell. My buddy has 17'' chrome Z06 rims with rivets I want to buy as long as he holds on to them withought selling them all winter. I think they look awesome on a black camaro. With your racing stripes did they curve around your hood? I've seen these pics before and it looks good, not sure wether to keep the stocker on there with the stripes, or get the ss painted. I jsut really the the ss hood, even better than a suncoast
    Thanks. The wheels are C-6 Z06 wheels 17's front 18's rear. My stripes are the 35th aniversary stripes and yes they curve around the SS hood. I can go $275 for the cam and timing chain. PM back if you'll go that low.

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Well nice car, looks like our cars will be somewhat similar looking, lol. Except the Z06 rims I am getting are 17'' front and back with the rivets around the outer rim. Sorry though bud, I can't do 275 shipped for both. Honestly I couldn't do that for the cam itself. So far 275 fot the cam only has been my lowest offer other than 250 and low balls of coarse. I will end up getting some prc duals and runnin this bitch if it don't sell for atleast 300 and 325 with the chain at someone's door. Plus I have read allot of good things about this cam and I think i would be happy with it. I jsut wanted an asa cam since I already have LS6 springs on the T/A and need to get some money for the Maro project. Thanks anyways - Mike

Impounded
    iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am

So is it still for sale or no?

iTrader

Metallic Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Everything is for sale for the right place, I just said there is no way in hell I am selling a brand new cam and chain for 275 shipped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information