12" 02 sensor extensions (2 )

This is a discussion on 12" 02 sensor extensions (2 ) within the Parts For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Hello, Might seem a little shady having my first post being something for sale.. I'm only here cause i'm stuck ...

iTrader

Graphite
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T

12" 02 sensor extensions (2 )

Hello,
    Might seem a little shady having my first post being something for sale..

I'm only here cause i'm stuck with a part (2) that doesn't fit my truck. Long story short I installed some headers and got the wrong extensions from a company and had to go direct with caspers electronics to get the right ones and was out $100 after overnighting and all..

I have two 12" 02 sensor extensions (square) that fit GM vehicles. Part # is 1009006 ---> https://www.casperselectronics.com/M...ry_Code=camaro

offers are welcome, i'm looking for $30 shipped for both...

I have paypal and can set up an ebay auction if need be. If you need feedback on me my account on ebay is thatsdumb and i'm a frequent member at dakota-durango.com (same name as here).
    You can reach me at mynikonn90s@yahoo.com and I'll try to keep an eye out over here.
    -Kevin

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

i will take thoses for 25.00 shipped let me know and if you could get me a few pics to : montecarslow11@sbcglobal.net thanks.

iTrader

Graphite
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    i will take thoses for 25.00 shipped let me know and if you could get me a few pics to : montecarslow11@sbcglobal.net thanks.
    email sent back...

iTrader

Graphite
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

sent emaiul i will take them.

iTrader

Graphite
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T

Sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...s old...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...so ld...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sol d...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold ...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold. ..sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold.. .sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold... sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...s old...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...so ld...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sol d...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold ...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold. ..sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold.. .sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold... sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...s old...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...so ld...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sol d...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold ...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold. ..sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold.. .sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold... sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...s old...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...so ld...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sol d...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold ...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold. ..sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold.. .sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...sold...

Thread Information