Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 589

Girls of LS1.com 2009 Calendar - Call for Entries!

This is a discussion on Girls of LS1.com 2009 Calendar - Call for Entries! within the Board Announcements forums, part of the Site Feedback / Administrative Requests category; Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama I plan on submitting. I already marked my date for photoshoot!!!!! And I know a few ...

  1. #221
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    I plan on submitting. I already marked my date for photoshoot!!!!! And I know a few other members on here are submitting too.

    here is a recent pic of me!

    http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ay20163rn9.jpg

    and

    http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bluetop2ad1.jpg

    Don't do away with the "girls of ls1"!!!!!
    hey im avaliable!lol ..nice you will make my calenda for sure would look great mounted ..brrrrb I mean next to my car..lol
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

  2. #222
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6

    Silver
    1998 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    The answer is yes and just went for natural look. (not too big) And no they are not stiff, they soften with time and massage!

    and thank you for the compliments
    wow...how can that look natural? u went from being itty bitty to overly big. im sorry but for ur body theyre too big. i had a friend that had a boob job and they look 10x more natual than that. where did u go for that? it just seems that theyre really high as opposed to having the natural pull

  3. #223
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    silly boys

  4. #224
    Member terrytheexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    239

    Black
    2002 Pontiac Firebird

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    The answer is yes and just went for natural look. (not too big) And no they are not stiff, they soften with time and massage!

    and thank you for the compliments


    Volunteering for the massage job...strictly experimental...

  5. #225
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    cant wait for this thing

  6. #226
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    I plan on submitting. I already marked my date for photoshoot!!!!! And I know a few other members on here are submitting too.

    here is a recent pic of me!

    http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ay20163rn9.jpg

    and

    http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bluetop2ad1.jpg

    Don't do away with the "girls of ls1"!!!!!
    Very nice pictures! Austin, TX here.

  7. #227
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    sandy,utah
    Posts
    3

    Smile LS1 Car

    [FONT="Impact"]Can someone post all the possible car choices i have to shoot with, i know there is CTS-V, Camaro V6, what else? And you can use anyone's car you want correct, as long as it's a LS1 approved car?? THANK YOU!! [/FONT]

  8. #228
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Welcome to the site. Absolutely NO v6 will be considered in an LS1 calendar. LS1's are 5.7L v8s. The following are acceptable:

    97-04 corvette
    98-02 TransAm, WS6, Firehawk, Formula, Camaro Z28, Camaro SS
    04-06 GTO

    I guess you could do a CTS-V, but i'm not sure if that would really fit the whole 'muscle car' theme we've got going.


    Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

  9. #229
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,692

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    Welcome to the site. Absolutely NO v6 will be considered in an LS1 calendar. LS1's are 5.7L v8s. The following are acceptable:

    97-04 corvette
    98-02 TransAm, WS6, Firehawk, Formula, Camaro Z28, Camaro SS
    04-06 GTO

    I guess you could do a CTS-V, but i'm not sure if that would really fit the whole 'muscle car' theme we've got going.
    a cts-v with golf clubs laying all around it and a hot woman with golf ball pasties on her hipples would fly in my boook...

  10. #230
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    a cts-v with golf clubs laying all around it and a hot woman with golf ball pasties on her hipples would fly in my boook...
    did you just say "hipples"???

  11. #231
    rapter34
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    Welcome to the site. Absolutely NO v6 will be considered in an LS1 calendar. LS1's are 5.7L v8s. The following are acceptable:

    97-04 corvette
    98-02 TransAm, WS6, Firehawk, Formula, Camaro Z28, Camaro SS
    04-06 GTO

    I guess you could do a CTS-V, but i'm not sure if that would really fit the whole 'muscle car' theme we've got going.
    5.7 ahh oh looks like all the stroker boys are out.

  12. #232
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,692

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    did you just say "hipples"???
    yeah... why block the nipples...

  13. #233
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,692

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post
    5.7 ahh oh looks like all the stroker boys are out.
    no... i'll probably stroker to this calendar...

  14. #234
    rapter34
    Guest
    spaz you need get a 408 so you can get a bumper sticker that says stroker on board.

  15. #235
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,692

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post
    spaz you need get a 408 so you can get a bumper sticker that says stroker on board.
    i need a bowtie block bored and stroked to 500 cuin...

  16. #236
    Missing 4 Cylinders BULLET_WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denton (Dallas)
    Posts
    10,577

    Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i need a bowtie block bored and stroked to 500 cuin...
    you need to stop blowing up engines

  17. #237
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Hmmm... maybe thats his prob, he keeps BLOWING the engines..
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

  18. #238
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    yeah... why block the nipples...
    well then call them by their real name areolas

  19. #239
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    sandy,utah
    Posts
    3

    Any From Utah?

    HEY EVERYONE, IS ANYONE FROM THE SLC OR CLOSE BY AND WANTS TO LET ME USE THEIR CAR TO SHOOT WITH?? PPPLLLLEEEAAASSEEE!!! THANK YOU!!!!

  20. #240
    Senior Member grouch0jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,055

    Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by nancybovee View Post
    HEY EVERYONE, IS ANYONE FROM THE SLC OR CLOSE BY AND WANTS TO LET ME USE THEIR CAR TO SHOOT WITH?? PPPLLLLEEEAAASSEEE!!! THANK YOU!!!!
    fly to philly, ill let you take pictures in the airport parking lot, then you can fly back to utah. one day, bing bang boom.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Girls on LSx Calendar 2013 - Call for Entries
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 08:03 PM
  2. Girls on LSx Calendar 2013 - Call for Entries
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 11:00 AM
  3. Girls on LSx Calendar 2011 - Call for entries
    By third_shift|studios in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 319
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 03:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •