Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 325

Girls of LS1.com 2008 Calendar On Sale Now!

This is a discussion on Girls of LS1.com 2008 Calendar On Sale Now! within the Board Announcements forums, part of the Site Feedback / Administrative Requests category; Originally Posted by Spaz if for some odd reason they can't do it, you are more than welcome to crash ...

  1. #261
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    if for some odd reason they can't do it, you are more than welcome to crash at my place... it's a small place and shit but none the less it's a place.. lol!!!
    Cool man.
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

  2. #262
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    like i said nothing drastic, just a change for me, so my body looks a little bit more proportional to me.

    I used to be a B, but with weight loss went to a A. So, my surgery is to a Full B. The doctor agrees anything over a B won't look right on my body type/frame. I'm 5 8' (doc says I don't have enough skin for a C)

  3. #263
    back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Norman, Oklahoma
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,759

    White/Black
    1999 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate BlackJack Jay View Post
    Ok... your boobs are as big as mine... how tall are you??? because you look fine in your pics... and i am not sure why you think you need surgery...(my ex's brothers girlfriend got implants a month ago and went to a d from a b... and she weighs 100lbs.. she is 5 foot 4... yeah she over did it.. but her boyfriend always said that he wished she looked like me.. and i though that was messes up because guys put too much pressure on chicks...)

    anyways... be safe
    Getting implants doesn't automatically mean you NEED them to feel good about yourself..

    Just means you wanted bigger for the hell of it.

  4. #264
    back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Norman, Oklahoma
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,759

    White/Black
    1999 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    like i said nothing drastic, just a change for me, so my body looks a little bit more proportional to me.

    I used to be a B, but with weight loss went to a A. So, my surgery is to a Full B. The doctor agrees anything over a B won't look right on my body type/frame. I'm 5 8' (doc says I don't have enough skin for a C)
    That'll be good. It's not about size, it's all about getting the right proportion going.

  5. #265
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    Its to bad there aren't more camaro's on there...

  6. #266
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjz99z28 View Post
    That'll be good. It's not about size, it's all about getting the right proportion going.
    I agree 100%.

  7. #267
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate BlackJack Jay View Post
    Ok... your boobs are as big as mine... how tall are you??? because you look fine in your pics... and i am not sure why you think you need surgery...(my ex's brothers girlfriend got implants a month ago and went to a d from a b... and she weighs 100lbs.. she is 5 foot 4... yeah she over did it.. but her boyfriend always said that he wished she looked like me.. and i though that was messes up because guys put too much pressure on chicks...)

    anyways... be safe
    stop looking at my boobs...

  8. #268
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    lol....

  9. #269
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    TTT

    Turn calendars to Feb!

  10. #270
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

    Ed Blown Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    50,748

    Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

    And since we are into the New Year, I dropped the price a few dollars.

    So here is your chance to pick one (or 2) up.
    Black 1999 Blown Convertible A4
    Forged 383, ATI D-1SC
    NX MAF Kit | 222/226 .585 115
    AS Stage II 6.0L FI Heads
    Moser 9" | 3.70 | Wavetrac | 35 Spline | Vigilante 3600
    548.0 RWHP - 563.8 RWTQ - 10# - D1

    666.0 RWHP - 734.2 RWTQ - 125 Shot - P1

    Black 2009 Escalade Hybrid 4WD
    Black 2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid 4WD (Totaled)

    Black 2013 Chevy Volt (Gone)

  11. #271
    I Like It Stroked 99Ls1fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greeley,Co
    Posts
    1,006

    Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

    nice, nice...

  12. #272
    Member Rickys S/C Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    morehead KY
    Age
    36
    Posts
    844

    a red 1 and a silver 1
    1993,2000 z28

    wow that very cool i know 3 other girls that had theres done and it was great!!! good luck whith it and i cant wait to see the after pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #273
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickys S/C Z28 View Post
    wow that very cool i know 3 other girls that had theres done and it was great!!! good luck whith it and i cant wait to see the after pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    can't wait to see you again at another club meeting! Let me know when your back in town again!!!!!!!

  14. #274
    Member Rickys S/C Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    morehead KY
    Age
    36
    Posts
    844

    a red 1 and a silver 1
    1993,2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    can't wait to see you again at another club meeting! Let me know when your back in town again!!!!!!!
    will do that was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #275
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am



    i think i can get Mr Novemer with my hair down, a tight shirt and my nice legs...

  16. #276
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Click for full size

    i think i can get Mr Novemer with my hair down, a tight shirt and my nice legs...
    That is wrong on sooooo many levels.....

  17. #277
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    That is wrong on sooooo many levels.....


  18. #278
    Member Tnhillbilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Age
    53
    Posts
    584

    Red
    2000 Camaro SS #2364

    Damn! Spaz you have a killer body! Do ya have any more pics?

  19. #279
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    miss march

  20. #280
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Click for full size

    i think i can get Mr Novemer with my hair down, a tight shirt and my nice legs...
    You might want to pick a different month...

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Girls on LSx's 2013 Calendar - ON SALE!!!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 06:20 AM
  2. Girls on LSx's 2012 Calendar - ON SALE!!!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 11:30 AM
  3. Girls on LS1's 2011 Calendar - ON SALE!!!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Girls of LS1.com 2009 Calendar On Sale NOW!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:21 PM
  5. Girls of LS1.com 2007 Calendar on Sale NOW!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 783
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 01:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •