Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 784

Girls of LS1.com 2007 Calendar on Sale NOW!

This is a discussion on Girls of LS1.com 2007 Calendar on Sale NOW! within the Board Announcements forums, part of the Site Feedback / Administrative Requests category; Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama Thanks Sleeper Hey Shane...did you go to Heat Wave in Austin last year? Do you plan ...

  1. #441
    Senior Member SleeperC5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,706

    primevil
    2000 FRC

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    Thanks Sleeper

    Hey Shane...did you go to Heat Wave in Austin last year? Do you plan on going this year? What's new with your SOM?
    You're quite welcome cutie !!

    SOM ??? sound of music ???

  2. #442
    Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,485

    Blood Red
    Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SleeperC5 View Post
    You're quite welcome cutie !!

    SOM ??? sound of music ???
    SOM = Sunset Orange Metallic = GM color

    Both Shane and Mama are sporting that color in their respective cars.

    Now back to your regularly scheduled lenghumping...

  3. #443
    Senior Member SleeperC5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,706

    primevil
    2000 FRC

    Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    Now back to your regularly scheduled lenghumping...

  4. #444
    Junior Member ShaneS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Central TX
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    Thanks Sleeper

    Hey Shane...did you go to Heat Wave in Austin last year? Do you plan on going this year? What's new with your SOM?

    What's new with my SOM?

    She's gone. Sold her last year.
    Sportin an 03 BMW 330i now...family sedan...
    3 kids'll do that to ya...

    How are you guys doin? Still up just north of me?

  5. #445
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneS View Post

    What's new with my SOM?

    She's gone. Sold her last year.
    Sportin an 03 BMW 330i now...family sedan...
    3 kids'll do that to ya...

    How are you guys doin? Still up just north of me?
    sorry to hear that you had to get rid of the SOM. There is no way I will get rid of mine.....If I have kids...they will fit in the back of my WS6 or my boys SS....if a huge box and tons of crap can fit back there....they can!!!! My dad has a firebird as well and we were always crammed in that or the mustang we had.

    Me and Cory are good. Cory still lives in Killeen but I'm up in DFW now. We make it work

    good talking to u and have fun with the BMW

  6. #446
    Member Rickys S/C Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    morehead KY
    Age
    36
    Posts
    844

    a red 1 and a silver 1
    1993,2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    sorry to hear that you had to get rid of the SOM. There is no way I will get rid of mine.....If I have kids...they will fit in the back of my WS6 or my boys SS....if a huge box and tons of crap can fit back there....they can!!!! My dad has a firebird as well and we were always crammed in that or the mustang we had.

    Me and Cory are good. Cory still lives in Killeen but I'm up in DFW now. We make it work

    good talking to u and have fun with the BMW
    i just checked out your home page looks good and the lake..... sure look like iv seen that before!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #447
    Senior Member SleeperC5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,706

    primevil
    2000 FRC

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    your right...i took it off..maybe I can work on another ...
    any new pics yet !!!

  8. #448
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by SleeperC5 View Post
    any new pics yet !!!

    no but the weather is 75 today!

  9. #449
    Senior Member SleeperC5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,706

    primevil
    2000 FRC

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    no but the weather is 75 today!
    well then lets get us some new pics cutie !!!!

  10. #450
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    8

    Red
    1997 z28

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by SleeperC5 View Post
    well then lets get us some new pics cutie !!!!
    Perv!!!!!!!!!! lol

  11. #451
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post
    Perv!!!!!!!!!! lol
    welcome to the board 2fast!

  12. #452
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    14

    black
    2000 z camaro

    evryone loves mama. shes a rockin babe, and she can freakin dance, grils got moves, but what you really better watch for is the orange blur comin up on your a, cause its probably mama and shes comin to take names., right mama. love you babe. and tell Cory thanks for putting up with all our leg humping.

  13. #453
    Member Rickys S/C Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    morehead KY
    Age
    36
    Posts
    844

    a red 1 and a silver 1
    1993,2000 z28

    hahahahahahahahahahahah thats great mama you got a show and go car now?

  14. #454
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    mama is ws6 sexy! yah! I Borat, sexy time ...

  15. #455
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    ahh. ya'll our nice

  16. #456
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickys S/C Z28 View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahah thats great mama you got a show and go car now?

    well of course I got a show car...haven't you seen all my trophies? I got them in boxes in the garage. And my car has always got go...it just depends on how I want to drive it

  17. #457
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by amatrix74 View Post
    evryone loves mama. shes a rockin babe, and she can freakin dance, grils got moves, but what you really better watch for is the orange blur comin up on your a, cause its probably mama and shes comin to take names., right mama. love you babe. and tell Cory thanks for putting up with all our leg humping.

    i have to say i'm a pretty good dancer...trying out for some professional dance teams this summer.

    cory knows I'm his one and only

  18. #458
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    I guess on everyones asses explains the rock chips on the front now!

  19. #459
    I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central TX
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,694

    Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

    and here are a few pics of ws6







    Last edited by SexyWS6Mama; 02-09-2007 at 04:51 AM.

  20. #460
    vert 00vertss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tx
    Age
    38
    Posts
    170

    nbm
    00SS

    The girl has some killer legs.

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Girls on LSx's 2013 Calendar - ON SALE!!!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 06:20 AM
  2. Girls on LSx's 2012 Calendar - ON SALE!!!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 11:30 AM
  3. Girls of LS1.com 2010 Calendar - ON SALE!!!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 02:42 PM
  4. Girls of LS1.com 2009 Calendar On Sale NOW!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:21 PM
  5. Girls of LS1.com 2008 Calendar On Sale Now!
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Board Announcements
    Replies: 324
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 02:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •