Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 129

Breaking of Rules

This is a discussion on Breaking of Rules within the Board Announcements forums, part of the Site Feedback / Administrative Requests category; uuhhhhhhhh...

  1. #81
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    uuhhhhhhhh

  2. #82
    Senior Member Bigrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ft worth texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEatr View Post
    So nobody here is going to support the concept that just because you are given moderator priviledges, you arent held to the same standards as everyone?
    Heres how this works. These guys work for free this is a private forum they also have rules that if you have a problem with what they did PM them. If you have a complaint about a moderator PM an admin Ed takes some time to respond but he tries to fix the issue as fast as he can.

    Moderators get a break on what they do because they do a job very few want to do since it takes alot of time.


    You trying to cause call out a modertor in a thread can/will get you banned

  3. #83
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Heres how this works. These guys work for free this is a private forum they also have rules that if you have a problem with what they did PM them. If you have a complaint about a moderator PM an admin Ed takes some time to respond but he tries to fix the issue as fast as he can.

    Moderators get a break on what they do because they do a job very few want to do since it takes alot of time.


    You trying to cause call out a modertor in a thread can/will get you banned
    hey, the way u explained that was real cool, but i think sayin that he called out a mod is a little over the top... its not my argument, but i think thats kinda throwin fuel on the fire, and less is more when it comes to drama on these boards lol


  4. #84
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    its best to not respond to - posts. Some can/will get by with whatever they want to say with no warnings. But I would rather say nothing back and get to enjoy this site.

  5. #85
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    its best to not respond to - posts. Some can/will get by with whatever they want to say with no warnings. But I would rather say nothing back and get to enjoy this site.
    whos that to? jw. although, sometimes it IS hard to not respond to certain things.. but yea ur right

  6. #86
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    its best to not respond to - posts. Some can/will get by with whatever they want to say with no warnings. But I would rather say nothing back and get to enjoy this site.
    WHAT>!?!?! where did u get ur ink from??? lol

  7. #87
    Senior Member Bigrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ft worth texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    hey, the way u explained that was real cool, but i think sayin that he called out a mod is a little over the top... its not my argument, but i think thats kinda throwin fuel on the fire, and less is more when it comes to drama on these boards lol

    If you did not notice he got his ink from this thread by calling out a mod in the first place. He then quoted his post again and still is trying to bring it up when the rule was already shown. Anyways i was really trying to give him a warning again that he may not want to go down that road.

  8. #88
    Senior Member Bigrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ft worth texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    Some can/will get by with whatever they want to say with no warnings. .
    Thats really not true friends of the staff have been warned and banned before. It depends on who takes the conversation down the worse road. If i say "your opinion is junk" and you respond back with "Your family this and that" guess who the mods focus more on?

  9. #89
    Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,485

    Blood Red
    Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    i remember that and it was hilarious
    How do you remember that it had happened way before you had joined this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    WHAT>!?!?! where did u get ur ink from??? lol
    How did you get your 'ink' reduced Alex?

    You are going to have morte posts than I probably after today congrats I think you have outdone Spaz for posts per day!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Still not going to learn? PM them that question as it says in the rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Thats really not true friends of the staff have been warned and banned before. It depends on who takes the conversation down the worse road. If i say "your opinion is junk" and you respond back with "Your family this and that" guess who the mods focus more on?
    You would make a great mod yourself BR...

  10. #90
    Mustang/Rice Killer SnakeEatr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    TOLEDO, OHIO
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133

    Electron Blue
    2001 Camaro Berger SS

    Thumbs down

    You trying to cause call out a modertor in a thread can/will get you banned[/QUOTE]

    Well I guess it will be for the best as I am not going to be threatened by you guys because I want to discuss a topic. This is the ONLY F-Body forum I have had such a problem at. I dont think you deserve to be kept up if you treat patrons this way. I am appalled.

    CAMARO. TRANS AM.
    TWO CARS, ONE MISSION............
    D O M I N A N C E !

  11. #91
    Senior Member Bigrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ft worth texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEatr View Post

    Well I guess it will be for the best as I am not going to be threatened by you guys because I want to discuss a topic. This is the ONLY F-Body forum I have had such a problem at. I dont think you deserve to be kept up if you treat patrons this way. I am appalled.

    Well if you ever get back my response is ls1tech and ls2.com and some other forums have the same rules about questioning a action of a moderator out in the open when it will create problems.

    This is the most relaxed f-body forum on the net you really have to keep going against what they say to get into trouble here. Moderators give alot of "hey cut it out" and ed has given tons of members alot of chances. Hell many people have done things that can get them perma banned but ed cuts them some slack anyways.

    The rule is simple if you have a issue moderators and admins are able to be contacted via PM or email. Making it a public issue makes what you say more of an attack since you have a few people who just want to jump in and attack the moderators or the site anyways.

    If you cannot get in touch with a admin or moderator just make a thread in the request and feedback forum asking for one to contact you but do not put the issue in the thread if it happens to be a problem with a admin or moderator.

  12. #92
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Well if you ever get back my response is ls1tech and ls2.com and some other forums have the same rules about questioning a action of a moderator out in the open when it will create problems.

    This is the most relaxed f-body forum on the net you really have to keep going against what they say to get into trouble here. Moderators give alot of "hey cut it out" and ed has given tons of members alot of chances. Hell many people have done things that can get them perma banned but ed cuts them some slack anyways.

    The rule is simple if you have a issue moderators and admins are able to be contacted via PM or email. Making it a public issue makes what you say more of an attack since you have a few people who just want to jump in and attack the moderators or the site anyways.

    If you cannot get in touch with a admin or moderator just make a thread in the request and feedback forum asking for one to contact you but do not put the issue in the thread if it happens to be a problem with a admin or moderator.
    yea....i have to admit...when i came here (when i didnt care about staying on this forum or not)...i was trolling, flaming, idk...everything that i wasnt supposed to...if i did that somewhere else...im sure i would get perma banned in an instant..but the chances the mods give...that they arent obliged to...make this the most favorable f-body forum to be on. Now i see how useful this place can be..not only because you can shoot the S**t in aag...but the tech section is very useful sometimes...i wouldnt mind staying on here...

  13. #93
    Story of My Life!! BIG D's SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Commerce Ga
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,995

    Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Well if you ever get back my response is ls1tech and ls2.com and some other forums have the same rules about questioning a action of a moderator out in the open when it will create problems.

    This is the most relaxed f-body forum on the net you really have to keep going against what they say to get into trouble here. Moderators give alot of "hey cut it out" and ed has given tons of members alot of chances. Hell many people have done things that can get them perma banned but ed cuts them some slack anyways.

    The rule is simple if you have a issue moderators and admins are able to be contacted via PM or email. Making it a public issue makes what you say more of an attack since you have a few people who just want to jump in and attack the moderators or the site anyways.

    If you cannot get in touch with a admin or moderator just make a thread in the request and feedback forum asking for one to contact you but do not put the issue in the thread if it happens to be a problem with a admin or moderator.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

  14. #94
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Well if you ever get back my response is ls1tech and ls2.com and some other forums have the same rules about questioning a action of a moderator out in the open when it will create problems.

    This is the most relaxed f-body forum on the net you really have to keep going against what they say to get into trouble here. Moderators give alot of "hey cut it out" and ed has given tons of members alot of chances. Hell many people have done things that can get them perma banned but ed cuts them some slack anyways.

    The rule is simple if you have a issue moderators and admins are able to be contacted via PM or email. Making it a public issue makes what you say more of an attack since you have a few people who just want to jump in and attack the moderators or the site anyways.

    If you cannot get in touch with a admin or moderator just make a thread in the request and feedback forum asking for one to contact you but do not put the issue in the thread if it happens to be a problem with a admin or moderator.

    Well said

  15. #95
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    How do you remember that it had happened way before you had joined this site?


    How did you get your 'ink' reduced Alex?

    You are going to have morte posts than I probably after today congrats I think you have outdone Spaz for posts per day!!!
    hurley faking death? i could have sworn i was here for that. if not, i definitely saw the thread as an old thread. im almost 100% sure that i posted on it

    2. no clue

    3. probably happened a while ago haha

  16. #96
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Cheter, PA
    Posts
    2,851

    '98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

    "taking back the site" works for me, making people follow the rules will provide a better experience for everyone, before the last crash this site was so out of hand i couldnt even post without getting seriously harassed, and now that its a lot better i'd like to be able to continue to post here... so im all for this.

  17. #97
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    things seem to be gettin better

  18. #98
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    things are much better

  19. #99
    Senior Member Hurley711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,362

    414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    i remember that and it was hilarious
    Thank you thak you, I'll be here all week.........unless Ed puts me on ice for 2 days again

  20. #100
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711 View Post
    Thank you thak you, I'll be here all week.........unless Ed puts me on ice for 2 days again
    hey.....i see your "lawdogs bodyguard" well since hes not here can u be my bodyguard?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Breaking the Barrier
    By SMWS6TA in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 06:05 AM
  2. Help breaking in 3.73....
    By clg82 in forum Drivetrain
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 07:36 AM
  3. Breaking in 4.10's
    By GottaHaveLS1 in forum Drivetrain
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 03:14 AM
  4. Breaking out the UDM
    By JonB in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:09 PM
  5. Breaking your Bearing
    By ss~zoso~ss in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 01:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •