Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21222324849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1097

2008 Calendar: Call for Entries!

This is a discussion on 2008 Calendar: Call for Entries! within the Board Announcements forums, part of the Site Feedback / Administrative Requests category; Originally Posted by Jays00ss wow from some of the pictures of the non-winners rolling around, I can't wait to see ...

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Jays00ss View Post
    wow from some of the pictures of the non-winners rolling around, I can't wait to see the ones that did!!! Thanks for putting one together in the first place!!

LOL some of the girls that made it in, would need way to much airbrushing / nip n tuck style work first....

LOL

@#$% You I'm from TEXAS Rojerlockless's Avatar

ASC# 285 Born Oct 26 2001
    2002 Collectors EDTA

so when do we get to see the pictures that made it?

Awaiting Activation

black
    01 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    LOL some of the girls that made it in, would need way to much airbrushing / nip n tuck style work first....

LOL
    seriously dude, i wasnt going to say anything either, but you need to stop being a sore "loser" and go . Your girls hot, but maybe the pictures you took werent the right set know what I mean? Maybe some of the pictures were taken by pro photographers, I mean im not sure what you submitted, but the ones you posted look good (she did your car did) but the angles weren't exactly "Straight on"

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by eddielb View Post
    seriously dude, i wasnt going to say anything either, but you need to stop being a sore "loser" and go . Your girls hot, but maybe the pictures you took werent the right set know what I mean? Maybe some of the pictures were taken by pro photographers, I mean im not sure what you submitted, but the ones you posted look good (she did your car did) but the angles weren't exactly "Straight on"

LOL i'm not a sore loser..... it would have only sucked if it was a paying gig.
    I just offered her up in the calendar cause its fun and she was in it last year, besides that she does have other modeling gigs.

as far as the angles, its all a matter of opinion, and pro vs. amateur. Just like my next statements its all a matter of opinion....

I'm stating a fact, some of the girls in the calendar past, and present are not calendar material regardless of what its for. No matter how pro the shot is, the bodies just are not there!!

White
    2000 Trans Am

I am happy that our submission made it. I am sure there were alot of good entries. I am just glad I was not a judge.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

LOL i'm not a sore loser.....

I'm stating a fact, some of the girls in the calendar past, and present are not calendar material regardless of what its for. No matter how pro the shot is, the bodies just are not there!!
    Since when is an opinion fact? As far as I know, saying somone isn't calendar material is an opinion.. I don't like short haired blondes.. does that mean they aren't calendar material? And this isn't a "professional" calendar.. it's a private calendar that presents our members.. I think everyone that submitted (those chosen and not) deserve HUGE credit points. They took the time, money and effort to allow this LS1 tradition to continue. These women have the guts to actually put themselves out there for all the world to see. However, these types of comments are why we had to extend the deadline to have enough submissions. The moderators are the people that run the site, and they are the ones that get to decide which are the best of the submissions. The fact that some people cannot comprehend that there are only 12 months in a year, so there can only be 12 pictures selected, just blows my mind. Bascially, If you don't think the girls are "calendar material," don't hang it up on your wall.
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by KITTvsKARR View Post
    Since when is an opinion fact? As far as I know, saying somone isn't calendar material is an opinion.. I don't like short haired blondes.. does that mean they aren't calendar material? And this isn't a "professional" calendar.. it's a private calendar that presents our members.. I think everyone that submitted (those chosen and not) deserve HUGE credit points. They took the time, money and effort to allow this LS1 tradition to continue. These women have the guts to actually put themselves out there for all the world to see. However, these types of comments are why we had to extend the deadline to have enough submissions. The moderators are the people that run the site, and they are the ones that get to decide which are the best of the submissions. The fact that some people cannot comprehend that there are only 12 months in a year, so there can only be 12 pictures selected, just blows my mind. Bascially, If you don't think the girls are "calendar material," don't hang it up on your wall.
    Exactly. I'm really tired of hearing about how "so and so shouldn't have got in, but we should have." It's just one year. Submit again next year. I'm sure you had fun doing the photos, so just have fun again next year!! It's not about how hot one girl is or another girl is, it's about the overall quality of the photo. Maybe borrow a better camera, or position things differently, or go with a theme to give you a leg up. Just lots of things that go into who is chosen, and you're right, it's all opinion.

All this bad-mouthing about this subject drags EVERYONE down.

So congratulations to those who made it. To those who didn't, the pictures are still good!! Just submit again next year. You know you like taking pictures of hot chicks bent over your car anyway.

/

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

You guys knock this shit off. Damn....grow up. It is just for fun folks.....if I had my way all them pretty girls would be in. I have no vote...didnt even see much of all the girls pics....but I saw nothing but great looking girls on nice cars....so lets just enjoy that....can we?

Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

I vote we change to a 52 month year

Look forward to seeing the pics in this years calender, hope we get to see some of the ones that did not make it as well.

Thanks to everyone invovled for the hard work.

same here. should've, would've, could've I'm just glad we have a calendar to show and call our own. thank you TSS for organizing it and for all contestants submitting. without all your efforts this calendar would not happen so let's all enjoy. thanks again!

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

Alice may still be around for next years calandar...

Stay tuned.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

LOL
    you have no right what so ever to say that.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreak1 View Post
    Alice may still be around for next years calandar...

Stay tuned.
    oh good! glad the emblem won't go to waste then!

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

LOL
    That is wayyyyy out of line.

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by sandman22 View Post
    That is wayyyyy out of line.
    Agreed.

I'm gonna buy 5 this year. parents, best friends, 2-3 hanging around the house, just in time for Christmas.

Black
    99 SS

i honestly think next year there should not be an open forum to post comments in, only a submission notice so that all of this is avoided.

TSS put in a lot more time then anyone else going out one day and taking pictures, he and the mods had to decide on who got in, and who didnt make the cut. he sized all the photos and set the whole thing up.

I think a little respect and appreciation should go to him, insted of bickering and making posts in the AAG about people who didnt get in this year and

or another solution to this is dont take ANY photos if you are afraid of being rejected and leave it at that, at least he is nice enough to do this free of charge and keep the price at a reasonable cost

Rant off

time to change this thread around, so let's move on...
    it's like beating a dead horse, nothing good comes out of it.
    thanks TSS for working free of charge, yes!

insert witty title here Blk00ws6's Avatar

Black
    2000 WS6

One other thing people may be over-looking, for all this crap that has started, it may be decided not to do another one! Think of that? If that happens, no one would get another chance. Just something to think about.

gosh guys, let's move on... they got what they wanted, attention. now rules are rules, everybody submitted, they got reviewed, picked and now the calendar is coming out. who cares who's in it. really, I don't give a who. just let's have a calendar to call our own and move on. thanks...

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21222324849505152535455 LastLast

Thread Information