Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 81828444546474849505152 ... LastLast

2008 Calendar: Call for Entries!

This is a discussion on 2008 Calendar: Call for Entries! within the Board Announcements forums, part of the Site Feedback / Administrative Requests category; Originally Posted by third_shift|studios Here is the list of members who will appear [in no particular order]: 00BlkWs6 David Carrales ...

a red 1 and a silver 1
    1993,2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    Here is the list of members who will appear [in no particular order]:

00BlkWs6
    David Carrales
    Eddie
    BradByrd
    twiSSter
    02 hawk
    audrey
    DJValy
    sandman22
    Emily
    jon2kz
    RamAir1

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED!
    congrats to you all
    wish i would have made it maybe next year

Christibelle
    figures

@#$% You I'm from TEXAS Rojerlockless's Avatar

ASC# 285 Born Oct 26 2001
    2002 Collectors EDTA

Quote Originally Posted by REV_IT_UP-TA View Post
    figures

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    I'm beginning to think that it was a popularity contest.........I just hope that ls1.com's has better looking girls in it then ls1tech.com's.
    i agree. Sad part is I've been a member of ls1.com before everyone who entered this calendar was. I was a member years before the big ls1.com crash. ever since the crash I post more at lsall.com and ls1tech (midwest section)

yeah I'm curious to know how my gf/car did not get in it. damn I know my car is nice and damn my gf is a model...

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    just take the one picture out, case/problem solved. i think this shoul have been brought up sooner.
    I appreciate your cooperation, but I believe there were some incorrect assumptions with my original email. Originally, I was not asking your site to remove the image although we do own the rights as stated in the second model contract that the user signed (ownership/copyright paragraph). As I said in my email, this is not about the legal aspects. I am more concerned with providing the members of both sites with unique images in the future. I was hoping that we could keep in contact and work together (in the future) to make sure that we do not reproduce pictures that each site is using. I have done this with several other automotive sites and assumed you would want to work with us as well. I guess I was wrong. However, my objective was not to stop your calendar production. As stated before, I was trying to be very nice and professional and work with you as best as I could to keep this from happening in the future. Thanks, Tiffany.

Awaiting Activation

black
    01 ws6

did she take themed picutures? maybe that's why, i haven't seen pictures of your gf but she looks good in that mini sig ! who knows what their decisions where? im sure if they could get everyone to fit they would have ! i doubt there is a popularity contest, I mean I don't know half of those members who won ?

Ratdaddy07
    yes congrats to the winners but I do have issues with the FACT THAT i DID get mine in by the original date as did many others, and if I am correct there were not 12 by that point if any had to be bumped should have been from those after that date. Great looking wife, good looking, unique car with a ton of mods and several options of themes and a professional photographer, in fact the best in the area, so couldn't be a problem there and don't make it. Not usually a sore loser but feel rooked and like I wasted time and effort when it was needed then suddenly after the original date a surplus comes in so we get bumped.SUCKS!

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by eddielb View Post
    did she take themed picutures? maybe that's why, i haven't seen pictures of your gf but she looks good in that mini sig ! who knows what their decisions where? im sure if they could get everyone to fit they would have ! i doubt there is a popularity contest, I mean I don't know half of those members who won ?

the pic was not themed, only because the other girl that was suppose to be part of the theme could not participate. I dont think the theme topic was too important. the sample that was posted was not a theme.. Unless the theme is "girl standing up pissing on door handle of camaro"

LOL

Awaiting Activation

black
    01 ws6

lol post pics of your girl ibanez or where do you got em? I read you won a show of some sort right? or radar detector thingy... i know ive seen ur car

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by eddielb View Post
    lol post pics of your girl ibanez or where do you got em? I read you won a show of some sort right? or radar detector thingy... i know ive seen ur car
    check in AAG.... I posted some there...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAngel View Post
    I appreciate your cooperation, but I believe there were some incorrect assumptions with my original email. Originally, I was not asking your site to remove the image although we do own the rights as stated in the second model contract that the user signed (ownership/copyright paragraph). As I said in my email, this is not about the legal aspects. I am more concerned with providing the members of both sites with unique images in the future. I was hoping that we could keep in contact and work together (in the future) to make sure that we do not reproduce pictures that each site is using. I have done this with several other automotive sites and assumed you would want to work with us as well. I guess I was wrong. However, my objective was not to stop your calendar production. As stated before, I was trying to be very nice and professional and work with you as best as I could to keep this from happening in the future. Thanks, Tiffany.
    so from what your saying, the only person in violation is the user who submitted to both sites. Once again, they are the originator and can do what they want with the photos-if she shows up in 10 calendars, then good for her! As far as offering unique content, that's implausable due to the style of user-submitted content.

Basically, it's just going to happen and if after 8 years of these sites making girl-calendars it happened once, then I think that's a pretty good track record. Now everyone go back to their home sites and anticipate the debut of the 08 calendars

SUNSET ORANGE
    2001 TRANS AM

Quote Originally Posted by SexyWS6Mama View Post
    I'm assuming Audrey is me (SEXYWS6MAMA)??
    Go ahead.....rub it in!

Christibelle
    Quote Originally Posted by ranmansbaby View Post
    Go ahead.....rub it in!
    nicely said!

a red 1 and a silver 1
    1993,2000 z28

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Christibelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickys S/C Z28 View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
    whats so funny??? did i miss something??

SUNSET ORANGE
    2001 TRANS AM

nicely said!
    i tried to be polite about it,hehe

I rather be wakeboarding SexyWS6Mama's Avatar

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

Go ahead.....rub it in!
    i wasn't intentionally trying to rub anything in... just asking...because their our other Audrey's in the world I have no clue if another member is named audrey?

btw: too much fighting today in this thread.

Christibelle
    i tried to be polite about it,hehe
    i know its off topic but we need to plan a river trip for next year sometime, so i can get plane tickets and such prepaid!!!!

a red 1 and a silver 1
    1993,2000 z28

whats so funny??? did i miss something??
    no i just think it funny all this stuff you know?? i mean its not a big deal, im sure ant mama just want to clear it up as some folks dont know her real name that all did not mean to get you upset you were very cool to me in iraq so the last thing i would want to is piss you off.... sorry

Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 81828444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread Information