1966 Corvette Coupe

WTF is going on?

im confused...

if you remeber from last week and my WEAK weekend in reveiw i met some girls in dallas at a wedding last weekend...

well boo and drea spent saturday night here... dont ask me it was one of those they set up every thing and i just said sure you can stay here... WTF is going on? 23 years of barren wasteland in the chicks world.... then 2 girls ive known a week come and crash with us one saturday night... i mean i know im not the only and prolly not even the main motive here, but this crap just doesnt happen...

Now let me clarify... nothing happened, not that i expected anything to happen because drea is after my buddy and boo was well boo... they wanted to go out clubbing and most clubs around here are 21 and up, but the one we found had live music going and they didnt want to go there so they were screwed and boo got cranky (as usualy), but she was in the vette so there wasnt much more to do but hang on...

we happened to find a neigborhood with streets and no houses and pulled a lil fnftd shit... i think she still has a bit of leather in her ass...

and b4 you say awww man you game is weak, had 2 girls at you place and got nothing... my buddy was getting hit on hard and he was just letting it run off him like rain... and i was just doing my best to get boo in a good enough mood she would talk to me... BUT, this might work out for me... me and drea have become pretty good friends and i am supposed to go meet her and another one of her friends in hotsprings... now what this does for me is hopefully give me someone that isnt a stick int he mud that i can actually work with when we go out in doubles... every one cross your fingers and pray i dont put my foot in my mouth...

some more note worthy things...

vette just hit 38000 miles...

barked 3rd for the first time...

boo is a stick in the mud, but i can deal with that because every moment she walked around my house in a speghetti strapped shirt and boxers i was about to blow...

and went to look at a sprayed/cam/head/intake/full exhaust trans am this weekend and got to drive it...

ok so about this t/a it was a 98 6 speed with dyno sheets saying it had 465 hp (very high end heavy hp curve) and the cam would nearly make it die so i expected this curve... but WTF dude had ever thing i could think of on this thing and i really think that was a pull he sprayed on... i took it out to drive it (it was raining mind you) and i was expecting to have the shit scared out of me and nope... after i got it warmed up where it would run worth a shit... i hammered the shit out of it and pulled shit i wouldnt even pull in the vette when wet and it didnt scare me once... i was expecting to never get traction and it hooked up fine... i mean it had suspension work, but i was sitting on basically street legal slicks... and ok it wasnt slipping... but it wasnt pulling hard either... maybe needs tuned or soemthing? by the way it pulled i know that 465 wasnt what is pulled motor alone... and ok so he had close to 400 without spray... i just wasnt impressed... and with all he had i might believe he was pulling the 465 without nitrous... but i did have a shifter in it that made me want one BAD!!!!!

lets see that i can remeber

l/t header
    borla exhaust
    edlebrock/linginfelter intake
    heads im not sure what brand...
    mafs (granitelli i think)
    throttle body
    smooth below...
    huge cam... i had to keep my foot on the gas to make it idle when i first started it...
    NOS...
    no egr...
    he had a damn carbon fiber drive shaft on the thing...

what your thoughts?

-me

meanZ97
    me thoughts are i want that car. even if it is "only 400" all motor.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    I'd love to be able to read that but I can't understand poor grammar.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

i dont mean to offend a sponsor but in the ford world we have had problems with granatelli products. personally i dont recommend them. whats the chances the kid had stock heads and was strokin u? u should be able to get scared in the rain no matter what car ur driving. could be the way u sit in ur vette too that made the feeling of speed different?
    as far as the chicks goes, even though ur not goin with drea make her think ur a great guy and a stud and maybe shell hook u up with her friend. if you go to hot springs with her and a friend try to get some booze involved and who knows what could happen. i think what u need to do to nail "boo" is to jus take her to the damn club and get her drunk and fuckin dance with her. shes expecting u to be a certain way, dance with her this one night and she might think of u different and rock ur cock. jus some perspective.

1966 Corvette Coupe

we spent like 20 minutes looking through a book of receipts... the trans am was for real... and it had trac control, but it wouldnt get pissy at me except when i would grab gears... it wasnt like going crazy... i even turned it off after the car didnt scare the fuck out of me...

and maybe im just used to quick cars... now and its not as impressive anymore...

oh and i raced my buddies lt1 z from about 35 up on the interstate... its an auto and basically has a shift kit and a hand held tune... and i would let him jump on me and i would barely fade to his rear tire b4 i started to pull him and would catch him about 60-65 and then when i hit 3rd it was OVER... i would pull to about 110 or so and look back and he was just fading... oh he has 373s also...

its fun to be top dog in your lil group of friends...

and forget boo shes a bitch... she just looks good so i put up with her...

-me

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

best of luck with the women, i dont have any advice

Black
    97 ws6

I have camaro with 3:73 too....why didn't you race the z from a dig? Being an auto with a shift kit and gears....it would have the most power from a dig???

scared??

huh??

1966 Corvette Coupe

havent been drivng a stardard regularly long enough to launch worth a shit... so yeah i know he would whip me off the line... i might could catch him by 100 (surely i could), but all it will prove is he is faster of the line...

-me

Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    so yeah i know he would whip me off the line... i might could catch him by 100 (surely i could), but all it will prove is he is faster of the line...

-me
    Let me rephrase that for you: In a real drag race he surely would beat me, but I OWN in ghey roll racing

1966 Corvette Coupe

well if i wasnt worried about gernading a clutch... or blowing a half shaft... and i dont want to give the guy a big head just cause im babying my clutch...

-me

Black
    97 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    well if i wasnt worried about gernading a clutch... or blowing a half shaft... and i dont want to give the guy a big head just cause im babying my clutch...

-me
    ....Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.........Ha Ha....LOL....ha.....ha....lol.....

Thread Information