Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wow so I just witnessed the funniest thing everr.

So the UPS guy pulls up to my back door and I go to the door or whatever and I walk out onto the porch to get my packages. I didn't realize I left the door cracked and my dogs Raisin and Zoe run out and are barking at the guy and the poor guy freaks out and starts waving his little scanner at them and is about to run to his truck and im like they wont bite you they wont bite you and he was like it looks they will. And he like jabs his little scanner at zoe and my boxer raisin gets scared and runs in the house,haha, then the guy runs to his truck. Poor guy. I bet he shit his pants when they ran out.haha. He was black, which is why I think zoe wanted to kill him, her original owner was black and he abused her.

N/A nitrously aspirated stangslayer98's Avatar

black
    1998 trans am

i love boxers they are the shit..........

Quote Originally Posted by stangslayer98 View Post
    i love boxers they are the shit..........

haha yeah. I love them, there pretty stupid though.

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Damn, no luck in finding the family guy clip where Brian cant help barking at black people..

Still though, funny story. You're lucky he didn't spray them though. Found out from my dad (supervisor at a post office) that they now issue mailmen a can of "dog spray".

That stuff has produced more than one angry dog-owning customer..

Blue

picture of teh dogs please!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (11 members and 0 guests)
    third_shift|studios, 310stanger, davidz28guy, Dewman, FreakV6, ls1blackbeauty98+, SandmanWs7+, SexOnWheels+, SleeperC5, taylorr12+, tornado

why don't you have a seat, right over here?

Raisin.

Zoe.

Raisin is a lot bigger than Zoe and apparently a big puss. Zoe is VERY stocky.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBornThriller View Post
    Damn, no luck in finding the family guy clip where Brian cant help barking at black people..

Still though, funny story. You're lucky he didn't spray them though. Found out from my dad (supervisor at a post office) that they now issue mailmen a can of "dog spray".

That stuff has produced more than one angry dog-owning customer..
    I would have been pissed if he sprayed my dogs. That definitely wouldn't be good on his part.

I would definitely say there are mad dog-owning customers, I think there are a lot of pussy mail men out there who would spray very quickly.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

What a racist story that is!!!! Plus scaring a poor black man to death with your killer dogs!!! Oh the humanity.

On a side note.....that's a pretty funny story. Especially the part where you mention how the UPS guy pulls up to your backdoor.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    What a racist story that is!!!! Plus scaring a poor black man to death with your killer dogs!!! Oh the humanity.

On a side note.....that's a pretty funny story. Especially the part where you mention how the UPS guy pulls up to your backdoor.
    +1

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by taylorr12 View Post
    I would have been pissed if he sprayed my dogs. That definitely wouldn't be good on his part.

I would definitely say there are mad dog-owning customers, I think there are a lot of pussy mail men out there who would spray very quickly.
    Haha, well in their defence...dogs can be scary when approaching an unknown house.

This past summer I did an internship that had me doing mostly house visits/door to door sales, and well...got some interresting dog stories.

One day I was going back to a house where a lady had asked me to come back when her kids were home (I was a glorified tudor/kids book salesman), so I'm walking up to the house, and they have a dog tied to an outdoor clothesline. I'd never seen this before, but apparently people do it a lot, since in our sales textbook we have a whole chapter on "Zipper dogs".

Anyway, the dog charges me before I even knew it was there, I sidestep it, it does a circle around me, tying my legs up with it's rope. I'm hopping around trying to get out when it lunges at me again. I hop to one side, dodging again, but this time since the dog jumped, the rope wraped around my chest and arms completely immobilizing me and dragging me to the ground.

So I'm laying there tied up, flopping around like a fish, waiting for this dog to come eat my face, when the family's 15 yr old daughter comes running around from the back yard yelling at the dog and unties me.

Turns out the whole family had been watching the incident and were laughing too hard to come help me.

black
    99 Z28

that sucks for ups guy, gotta work the whole day with shit in his undies lol

Haha, well in their defence...dogs can be scary when approaching an unknown house.

This past summer I did an internship that had me doing mostly house visits/door to door sales, and well...got some interresting dog stories.

One day I was going back to a house where a lady had asked me to come back when her kids were home (I was a glorified tudor/kids book salesman), so I'm walking up to the house, and they have a dog tied to an outdoor clothesline. I'd never seen this before, but apparently people do it a lot, since in our sales textbook we have a whole chapter on "Zipper dogs".

Anyway, the dog charges me before I even knew it was there, I sidestep it, it does a circle around me, tying my legs up with it's rope. I'm hopping around trying to get out when it lunges at me again. I hop to one side, dodging again, but this time since the dog jumped, the rope wraped around my chest and arms completely immobilizing me and dragging me to the ground.

So I'm laying there tied up, flopping around like a fish, waiting for this dog to come eat my face, when the family's 15 yr old daughter comes running around from the back yard yelling at the dog and unties me.

Turns out the whole family had been watching the incident and were laughing too hard to come help me.

bahaha. That's great, but no so much for you.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Thats hilarious!

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by taylorr12 View Post
    bahaha. That's great, but no so much for you.
    I ended up making about 100 bucks in commission at that house so it was all good.

That's not even the best story though.

I didn't do this one, I swear..but it's definitely the funniest dog story out of our little group.

One guy was working in a small town in (i think) Texas. Walks up to a house and knocks. No answer. Knocks again. Nothing. He hears a dog barking out back though, the house has a privacy fence so no neighbors will see him, and nobody's home...so he decides to go mess with it.

Another zipper dog running back and forth on its clothesline barking like hell. He gets to one end of the clothesline and barks at the dog at the top of his lungs, making it chase him. He takes off running, and the dog hits the end of the clothesline and yelps with the rope choking him so hard he fell on his back. Dog walks away. Guy does it again, dog chases, chokes itself, and walks away again.

Finally he decides to do it a third time, but as he's running instead of a "yelp" he heard a "snap". Turns around in fear to see the EXTREMELY pissed dog running full speed. He takes off running, but knows there's no way he's gonna make it to the gate before this dog eats him alive. So he unshoulders his bag (filled with books...weighs about 40-50lbs), swings it up over his head, spins around, and BAM! Catches the dog right in the forehead sending it flying.

The dog staggers to its feet crying and stumbling around just looking at the guy, before it finally falls over...dead.

About that time, the owner comes running out of the house (she really was home, just didnt want to answer the door) irate and calls the police.

Police cuff him and stuff him in a squad car, and take off heading AWAY from town. He's scared to death at this point, "oh great..here I am, a fucking door to door salesman in this tiny little redneck town and I just killed some poor ladys dog...".

Finally, the cops turn down a little dirt road which completely freaks the guy out, stop the car, and tell him to get out. They all get out together, and the guy assumes he's dead, when the cops burst out laughing. "That was the funniest shit we've ever seen! We owe ya kid...been trying to get rid of that fucking dog for years! Haha...everyone hates it! *takes cuffs off* you're free to go!*

None

Very Interesting and beyond that very interesting!

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Some people are just afraid of dogs.

Blue

awesome dogs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornado View Post
    awesome dogs!!!

Thank you:]

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

i agree with rich.