Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!!

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

In a down economy and I'm struggling to make a living at this point, as much as I love these cars and I understand that the owners of them probably worked really hard (well at least most of them).........This sort of shit just makes me sick to my stomach anymore. I'm done with lusting over the excesses of these rich fucks who just get richer and richer and richer and richer. Meanwhile you turn on the news and the state of affairs in this country is a total clusterfuck. These fuckers want tax breaks by the way........

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

There's onlt 2 cars in that pic I would like to have..

The Lotus Elise, and the Lambo Contach (red)...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    In a down economy and I'm struggling to make a living at this point, as much as I love these cars and I understand that the owners of them probably worked really hard (well at least most of them).........This sort of shit just makes me sick to my stomach anymore. I'm done with lusting over the excesses of these rich fucks who just get richer and richer and richer and richer. Meanwhile you turn on the news and the state of affairs in this country is a total clusterfuck. These fuckers want tax breaks by the way........

Fuck'em I say
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

i still love the f40

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    There's onlt 2 cars in that pic I would like to have..

The Lotus Elise, and the Lambo Contach (red)...
    If that's the only to car's u would like to have in those pics........wow i really don't know what to say....

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    If that's the only to car's u would like to have in those pics........wow i really don't know what to say....
    I agree lol Those 2 cars are probably my last choices out of those collections too lol

My other post excluded, dont get me wrong these pictures contain nearly every badass car made in the last 20 freakin years lol

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    My all-time fav is the Ferrari F-40.. But I did'nt seed one dem...

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Talking

I agree lol Those 2 cars are probably my last choices out of those collections too lol

My other post excluded, dont get me wrong these pictures contain nearly every badass car made in the last 20 freakin years lol
    If I was to get radical I'd take the "Mc" car too..

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

ferrari f40 is so badass. twin turbo v8, performance that is ridiculous even now. Still looks amazing

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

F40 is in my top 5 cars

Go rent "Army of One" with Dolph Lungren (Spell?/Who cares) its main car is the F40 and has a badass F40 vs Lamborghini chase at the end

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

I always liked the F50 better, thats just me.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Yes i understand and agree..............

White
    2008 Hummer H3

ferrari f40 is so badass. twin turbo v8, performance that is ridiculous even now. Still looks amazing
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3lgehIWXC8[/ame]

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

how is this for a small world. That Red C6Z06, the company I work for sold him those wheels. (cant say the name because we're not a sponsor)

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    how is this for a small world. That Red C6Z06, the company I work for sold him those wheels. (cant say the name because we're not a sponsor)
    wow really? that is something.........

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Im going to play devil advocate here (flame suit on) but you're anger is relative. Yes, they (the uber weathy) have more of everything that you want. Its human nature to want to tear down those in power. Sure they have tons of disposable income and dont share the "same" problems that to common folk do. Its not like they are any better people or dont have problem of their own. Those problems are just different and since we cant relate to it, we get upset that they dont "struggle" though life. So lets look at the "struggle" again.. ask the people in Hati what they think about your life. Thats the relative I'm talking about. We (US middle class) are less then about 25% of the world. Most people are 2nd and 3rd world. We've actually got it pretty great. US citizens generally pride themselve on Capitalist economy structure and unfortunate for most, the very smart and/or very devious capitalize on the middle class.
    The best revenge is success. So earn, steal or cheat your way to the top. Nobody is going to do it for you. As the old saying goes "It wouldnt be one mans dream if it wasntanother's possession."
    Last edited by Soltakr; 04-25-2011 at 02:33 PM.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Im going to play devil advocate here (flame suit on) but you're anger is relative. Yes, they (the uber weathy) have more of everything that you want. Its human nature to want to tear down those in power. Sure they have tons of disposable income and dont share the "same" problems that to common folk do. Its not like they are any better people or dont have problem of their own. Those problems are just different and since we cant relate to it, we get upset that they dont "struggle" though life. So lets look at the "struggle" again.. ask the people in Hati what they think about your life. Thats the relative I'm talking about. We (US middle class) are less then about 25% of the world. Most people are 2nd and 3rd world. We've actually got it pretty great. US citizens generally pride themselve on Capitalist economy structure and unfortunate for most, the very smart and/or very devious capitalize on the middle class.
    The best revenge is success. So earn, steal or cheat your way to the top. Nobody is going to do it for you. As the old saying goes "It wouldnt be one mans dream if it wasntanother's possession."
    I agree but my point is, I'm more into trying to build my own success at this point rather then oogle over someone elses.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

I agree but my point is, I'm more into trying to build my own success at this point rather then oogle over someone elses.
    Me too, it kind of the same reason I don't buy sports stuff because millions to pay game is stupid. I respect their skill but not the ethic. We reward top dollar for the wrong profession... but that is another forum.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Me too, it kind of the same reason I don't buy sports stuff because millions to pay game is stupid. I respect their skill but not the ethic. We reward top dollar for the wrong profession... but that is another forum.
    Yup. The fundamental point is I guess as you get older you get so numb and desensitized to other peoples wealth. Rather then why them? How about, why not me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information