Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Worst Date Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last night I go to pick up this girl and when I pull up in her yard before we make it out of the driveway her phone starts blowing up. Her ex BF is sitting next door at her brothers house. SO great start huh? Well we were getting a room in Athens and gonna drink and then go to the club. Well she is drinking Vodka straight from the bottle. SO she is getting real tipsy and fast. SO we get to the room and I start drinking and she drinks some more. Going good so far. Short skirt, boy shorts underneath and looking damn good. Before we can head out her ex calls again. SO now she is raising hell at him. Finally gets off the phone and we head out. Go to the bar and I get a beer and she gets some mixed drink. Slams it and orders another drink. Well she is getting pretty drunk now. She says she has to go to the bathroom so I say ok I'll be waiting on you. SHe heads out the door of the bar onto the sidewalk. So I'm like so I slam my beer and head out after her. Well this guy is walking with her and I say Hey man I got her and he's like you sure? WEll we go back into the bar and I take her to the bathroom and the bouncer stops me and says she has to go. I said let me take her to the bathroom and I'll get her out. SO the guys follow me in and stand next to me. Kinda uneasy since there was 2 of them 1 of me and they were thugs. The bouncer was cool seen what was going down and kicked them out. SO about 5 minutes goes by and she is still not out so I go get the bouncer and say hey man watche the door while I go get her. Hes like ok. I go in she is about passed out. SO I get her and we head out. She is shitfaced but still listening. Then she wants to go to the strip club and I'm like hell no were going to the room. Well she walked away. I said see ya later. Kinda mean and something I have never done but she wouldn't listen and I wasn't getting locked up for something stupid. So I go back to the room and drink some more and try and call and text her. WEll no luck. Then I get a call from some chick off of her phone and tells me were she is at. SO I go back out and get her. Well the girls were cool and we start walking back to the room again, but she starts again about the strip club. I say no were going to the room. She walks off again and I followed her again but still no luck. I'm not laying a hand on a woman as far as grabbing her cause I"m not going to jail over stupid stuff. SO again I let her go and I go back to the room. Then some dude calls me off her phone cussing. I hung up. Then she calls and texts me. Last thing I told her was have fun, I'll drop your stuff off on my ay home in the morning and well I haven't talked to her since. I know that was fucked up on my part, but hell she is a 30 yo woman so what could I do. I feel like shit for doing that but damn.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Man, theres not much else you could have done. You were just caught up in some BS that she had going.... no reason to feel bad.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Well that is what I thought, but I just hated leaving her by herself drunk in a college town, but she is a grown woman.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Yea, but on the flip side, its not like she hired you to be her baby-sitter. You put up with plenty of shit all night, and she wouldn't listen to reason. Tough shit for her.... =\

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    Yea, but on the flip side, its not like she hired you to be her baby-sitter. You put up with plenty of shit all night, and she wouldn't listen to reason. Tough shit for her.... =\

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

That's not fucked up on your part...she sounds like a belligerent drunk that would've gotten you in trouble. I'll tell you what is fucked up though...her getting that drunk on a date and you having to play babysitter because of it.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    That's not fucked up on your part...she sounds like a belligerent drunk that would've gotten you in trouble. I'll tell you what is fucked up though...her getting that drunk on a date and you having to play babysitter because of it.
    I would just hate for something to have happened to her. But yeah I agree that I got the shit end of the stick on that date.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

I wish some woman would post up and give me there opinion.

White
    1998 Trans Am

i hate chics like that, not much else you coulda done!

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

If anything you should feel bad for being so nice to her.....fukk....a 30 year old chick that cant control her drinking....I'm pretty sure its not gonna be just that night...screw her. Better luck next time dave...and as far as a female member giving their opinion...im good enough just hope stevie doesnt come in here...

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Well the good thing is I last weekend so atleast I got the notch under the belt before she went off the deep end.

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D's SS View Post
    Well the good thing is I last weekend so atleast I got the notch under the belt before she went off the deep end.
    details.?????!

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    details.?????!
    4 times last Saturday night. Almost the same thing as last night, but we never made it out of the room. SHe got trashed quick drinking straight vodka. I should have learned then, but I figured I would give her another chance.

Impounded

its a long shot but....umm..... ???

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

30 years old and getting drunk like that? That's college/high school crap.

She's an alcoholic and you don't want to get involved in that. You did the right thing. Hell actually you handled it better than I would have. If I picked her up and she was slugging vodka outta a bottle in her driveway, I would of told her to get out then and there. No puking in my vehicle and no listening to some babbling oral diarhea

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

No reason to feel bad Dave, you did everything you should and could have done. She has severe issues it sounds like.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D's SS View Post
    So last night I go to pick up this girl and when I pull up in her yard before we make it out of the driveway her phone starts blowing up. Her ex BF is sitting next door at her brothers house. SO great start huh? Well we were getting a room in Athens and gonna drink and then go to the club. Well she is drinking Vodka straight from the bottle. SO she is getting real tipsy and fast. SO we get to the room and I start drinking and she drinks some more. Going good so far. Short skirt, boy shorts underneath and looking damn good. Before we can head out her ex calls again. SO now she is raising hell at him. Finally gets off the phone and we head out. Go to the bar and I get a beer and she gets some mixed drink. Slams it and orders another drink. Well she is getting pretty drunk now. She says she has to go to the bathroom so I say ok I'll be waiting on you. SHe heads out the door of the bar onto the sidewalk. So I'm like so I slam my beer and head out after her. Well this guy is walking with her and I say Hey man I got her and he's like you sure? WEll we go back into the bar and I take her to the bathroom and the bouncer stops me and says she has to go. I said let me take her to the bathroom and I'll get her out. SO the guys follow me in and stand next to me. Kinda uneasy since there was 2 of them 1 of me and they were thugs. The bouncer was cool seen what was going down and kicked them out. SO about 5 minutes goes by and she is still not out so I go get the bouncer and say hey man watche the door while I go get her. Hes like ok. I go in she is about passed out. SO I get her and we head out. She is shitfaced but still listening. Then she wants to go to the strip club and I'm like hell no were going to the room. Well she walked away. I said see ya later. Kinda mean and something I have never done but she wouldn't listen and I wasn't getting locked up for something stupid. So I go back to the room and drink some more and try and call and text her. WEll no luck. Then I get a call from some chick off of her phone and tells me were she is at. SO I go back out and get her. Well the girls were cool and we start walking back to the room again, but she starts again about the strip club. I say no were going to the room. She walks off again and I followed her again but still no luck. I'm not laying a hand on a woman as far as grabbing her cause I"m not going to jail over stupid stuff. SO again I let her go and I go back to the room. Then some dude calls me off her phone cussing. I hung up. Then she calls and texts me. Last thing I told her was have fun, I'll drop your stuff off on my ay home in the morning and well I haven't talked to her since. I know that was fucked up on my part, but hell she is a 30 yo woman so what could I do. I feel like shit for doing that but damn.

Damn dude, Sorry you had a rough night. But shes a nut case.... don't feel bad, you got some from her and you didn't even have to tell her to go away. She did you a favor

Toyota - Tacoma
    2008 - Silver Streak

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    If anything you should feel bad for being so nice to her.....fukk....a 30 year old chick that cant control her drinking....I'm pretty sure its not gonna be just that night...screw her. Better luck next time dave...and as far as a female member giving their opinion...im good enough just hope stevie doesnt come in here...
    uh o stevie's here

ALRIGHT NOW wont u listen

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

"""locked up for something stupid. So I go back to the room""

wait wait... did you pay the tab before you left? a beer and 2 mixed drinks?

lol

Toyota - Tacoma
    2008 - Silver Streak

anyway I think he did the right thing. Perhaps trying to take her home - and dumping her off on her front steps would have been better. But I've had g/f who have done that to me and even though I love them and worry about them - they are adults and if someone isn't cooperating well you have no choice - I guess.
    I haven many nights dealing with my ex husband being a drunken jerk in the bar - I would just drag his ass out take him home - which of course he would always go back out - oh well I tried.

Just chalk if off - next time a chick starts drinking that fast right off the bat - end it fast

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information