Thread: Work From Home?

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit

Work From Home?

Do any of you guys know of any work from home opportunites with realistic expectations? I see a bunch of them but they say that you can make $5k-$10k a month and I know that can't be true. Even if I could just bring in an extra $100-$200 a month I'd be happy, considering I spend a lot of time on this site and other internet sites anyway. I might as well put my internet time to good use. Any suggestions?
    "You shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!!" - Rebecca De Mornay from the movie "Wedding Crashers"

Leaving for Lackland soon

Black
    2000 Z28 M6

Ive never ran into any that seem legit.... selling stuff on ebay could always be an option.... but i think anything you are going to try to make money from is going to take some time. startup cash
    2000 Black Camaro Z28 - !Cags, Spec Stage 3 clutch, Drill Mod, Smooth Bellows, High Flow Lid, Free Ram Air Mod, 150 Wet Shot Cold Fusion Nitrous

N/A 333rwhp 340 RWTQ
    N20 476RWHP 493RWT (Finally got it tuned)
    http://www.dakotafbodies.com

Web Development. I work from home when I do freelance work and charge around $65 hr.
    Last edited by BillyT; 02-23-2006 at 04:02 PM.

Impounded
    deception = telling a person exactly what they want to hear and give them something else. make $10,000/month working part time from home... come on. lol

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Do you have any certifications or particular interest?
    Web security is a biggie right now....monitoring folks networks (remotely)...
    Play around with some free tools like Ethereal and AirSnare ( Google 'em)...I fuck with hackers all the time....they shit themselves and dissapear....yes you get paid for prying and poking some networks looking for the in....but your gonna need some certifications ( Cisco/M$ etc.)
    Web development as mentioned earlier is a good route...takes time to develop clients....
    Setup your own ISP...easy to do...doesnt take hardly shit for start up capital....
    Dial Up modems and 800 numbers are cheap...router etc...are cheap....
    If it makes sense and you live in an area that would support it...setup a fee based wireless hotspot.....
    I dunno kid...thinking out loud and off the top of my head....

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Aloy of those adds are for herballife. Basically you sell stuff like at a gnc. It is kinda like a pryimid scheme. I was going to get into it , but a few other things didnt work out. Most people take a daily vitamin, or something .
    But always remember in sales , of anything, you will have good months and crap months.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Cool, thanks guys. I don't have any certifications though so that is out of the picture for now.

Anti-Liberal Activist Element187's Avatar

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    Do you have any certifications or particular interest?
    Web security is a biggie right now....monitoring folks networks (remotely)...
    Play around with some free tools like Ethereal and AirSnare ( Google 'em)...I fuck with hackers all the time....they shit themselves and dissapear....yes you get paid for prying and poking some networks looking for the in....but your gonna need some certifications ( Cisco/M$ etc.)
    Web development as mentioned earlier is a good route...takes time to develop clients....
    Setup your own ISP...easy to do...doesnt take hardly shit for start up capital....
    Dial Up modems and 800 numbers are cheap...router etc...are cheap....
    If it makes sense and you live in an area that would support it...setup a fee based wireless hotspot.....
    I dunno kid...thinking out loud and off the top of my head....

I'm in network security, the last gig i was working i worked from home 90% of the time .. good pay, but you get bored of it after awhile... your always more effective in the office participating in more meetings.

Thread Information