Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Thumbs down Women "the saga continues"

So me and a friend of mine was hanging out last night, and this chick kept glancing at me, so i eventually recognize her as a chick i dated briefly a few years ago. So i continued to ignore her for the next hour or so and eventually she approached me and said hey do i know you and i said, i don't think so, and then she started saying she remembered me and start asking me questions about what i was up to and everything, and she started talking about our previous dates, and i told her sweetie i don't remember a thing, where do i know you from? she then continues to say how much she liked the dates and how i was smart, intelligent and attractive to her, so i ask her then what happened? She then went on to blame everything on me saying a stopped calling her. Me still pretending to not know her, wanted to see how she would answer that question and as i expected she blamed it on me,The thing with the chick was we went out a couple times and afterward when ever i tried to hook up with her she always had a excuse, so i left it alone, now that she is approaching 30 and has gained 25 pounds, now all of a sudden she remembers me as a great guy, my question is why wasn't i a great guy before.

To be honest I'm sick of this nonsense, I have had this type of senairo happen 4 times in the last year.

Anyway thanks for listening to my rant.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Dude...stay away from women for a while.......you're having a bad couple of years....

Hopefully you'll find the right one.

red
    95 Z28

While I understand what you're saying... at the same time I see you weren't happy with her for apparently playing games with you earlier, but you were playing one with her when you were talking to her, trying to act like you didn't remember her. Sounds like she didn't know what she wanted in her early-mid 20s, which is fairly common for women. And as they approach 30, women tend to mature a lot with regards to what they want in life. They tend to drop a lot of the bullshit, becoming more "straight shooters", so to speak. Maybe that's why she said what she said, or maybe there truly was a miscommunication regarding each of yours' intentions when you did date a few times.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Dude...stay away from women for a while.......you're having a bad couple of years....

Hopefully you'll find the right one.
    +1 your sir are correct
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    While I understand what you're saying... at the same time I see you weren't happy with her for apparently playing games with you earlier, but you were playing one with her when you were talking to her, trying to act like you didn't remember her. Sounds like she didn't know what she wanted in her early-mid 20s, which is fairly common for women. And as they approach 30, women tend to mature a lot with regards to what they want in life. They tend to drop a lot of the bullshit, becoming more "straight shooters", so to speak. Maybe that's why she said what she said, or maybe there truly was a miscommunication regarding each of yours' intentions when you did date a few times.
    5.0 I did that because honestly i did not want to really be bothered by her i was out just relaxing have a good time. However I see your point and see where you are going with this and as always I respect your comments.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    5.0 I did that because honestly i did not want to really be bothered by her i was out just relaxing have a good time. However I see your point and see where you are going with this and as always I respect your comments.
    Well, you ended up having to deal with her anyway. At the point where she chose to come over to you and talk, it might have been easier to just acknowledge her, tell her it's nice to see her, and tell her you're attached if you want to get rid of her quickly. I wasn't there though, so I couldn't be sure if that would have worked or not. I'm just looking at it from the perspective of playing games, and I acknowledge having done it myself in the past, and regretting it. In retrospect, it's not worth it, and nothing good ever seems to come from such a strategy. Just my opinion.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Well, you ended up having to deal with her anyway. At the point where she chose to come over to you and talk, it might have been easier to just acknowledge her, tell her it's nice to see her, and tell her you're attached if you want to get rid of her quickly. I wasn't there though, so I couldn't be sure if that would have worked or not. I'm just looking at it from the perspective of playing games, and I acknowledge having done it myself in the past, and regretting it. In retrospect, it's not worth it, and nothing good ever seems to come from such a strategy. Just my opinion.
    Your right man, it's best to take the high road in every situation, however it isn't always easy....

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Curios do you guys let chicks that have done this "get back in your good graces as far as dating is concerned?

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Like 5.0 already stated, you were playing games too.

She's probably already posted on one of her forums that she saw a guy she once dated and he acted like he never even knew her.

So who needs to get back in whose good graces?

Good for the goose, good for the gander is usually good for neither.

It's been a LONG time since I was in the dating scene, but I never played these games and never put up with a girl who did.

One game and I was gone. Life is too short for that BS.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

some people dont know what they have until its gone...some people also think that the grass is greener on the other side and its not. sounds like she got a taste of 1 of the 2 lol

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Well when you want the perfect trophy there is bull shit that goes with it...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Best advice on women I've heard...."No matter how hot a woman is, there's always one guy that's tired of her shit"

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Best advice on women I've heard...."No matter how hot a woman is, there's always one guy that's tired of her shit"
    Well said

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Well when you want the perfect trophy there is bull shit that goes with it...
    You really think that's the case here honestly?

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I will add women HATE men that complain about shit.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I will add women HATE men that complain about shit.
    they also hate men who dont complain about shit...funny how that works lol
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    they also hate men who dont complain about shit...funny how that works lol
    +1 I agree

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Maybe she was just horny and wanted to hook up.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

True...but if something bothers you, you don't cry like a baby about it. You put it in a way where you keep face and your manlihood.

Thread Information