Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Winter...almost here

Its been in the low 40's for a past couple of days here in Jersey and im starting to miss summer. Any1 else doing anything this winter (Modding your cars, working around the house etc...) I really miss snow now that I dont have the bird. We have not had a decent storm 6+ inches for about 4 years. I hope it snows like a mofo this year because frankley i forgot what snow looks like lol (people are predicting that we are in for a harsh winter)

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Blasphemy!! Your wrong!!!!! It's Global Warming!! Your getting hotter, the world is getting hotter!! The Polar bears are dying out! Damn it quit spewing lies...The Oracle(Al Gore) has told us this. Why do you not believe???

Sorry had to go there......

(In, the last decade it has been getting cooler every yr, The polar bears are reproducing at an unheard of rate that their population will almost double in the next couple of years...)

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

even the global warming scientists think this will be a harsh winter... and that's saying something. Personally I can withstand pretty cold temps with minimal extra clothing. Although it's not something I'd prefer to do. I like moderate temps. 60's-low80's With all the predictions of snow i'm thinking of finding time to detail the bird one last time and then getting a garage to put it away in till march...ish. I'll still drive it when there is no salt on the roads but I would prefer to keep the bird as far away from salt as possible.

maybe i'll have some new parts to install when the new year rolls around. It'll keep me busy till summer. I wanted to get a rear over the winter but I might be buying an HDTV this week so that might get postponed once again. I still want to finish my system which means rear speakers, sub, box, and 3 amps.

I guess winter is the time to plan all this stuff. If I can get all the audio buttoned down I'll prob get a rear sometime during the summer.... unless I pass on the HDTV then I might get a rear in a month or two heh heh... decisions decisions.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Yep. Broke out jeans & my north face over the weekend.

I fucking hate the cold and it's like 60 degrees here.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Pppssshhhhh! It's gonna be 95 here today. And they say it'll last thru the weekend.

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

Mid 60'2 here dropping into the 30's at night

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

snowed damn near two inches the other day here in mn

Owning a 9 sec ricer is like coming out of the closest: at first you'll surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

hockey's on it's way

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

hate snow. hate cold

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

i hate winter. we got our first touch of snow last week and we have been getting flurries and snow showers all day again today. transferred my plates off the camaro and onto the monte carlo for the winter and hopefully will be getting the camaro in a storage unit within a week or two.

a note on global warming for those interested...

scientists point out that while our temperatures are on the rise globally that there are still places where regional cooling will take effect such as the great lakes regions. places like the great lakes/midwest will see regional cooling (i.e. - harsher winters) while still seeing higher summer temps. i didn't to read everything about it but i did see that where these other scientists just did a study on the artcic ice cap they noted that within 30 years it will be essentially open ocean during the summer months which will have a dramatic impact on global weather patterns. just something to think about.

i still hate winter.

Navy Blue Metallic

pissssss it's 80 degrees here too!.....

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    hockey's on it's way
    hell yes

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Already gotten snow here as well.

70 degrees today though.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Florida is gonna get hit with a cold front this weekend, they say like 77 to be the high.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    Florida is gonna get hit with a cold front this weekend, they say like 77 to be the high.
    We get that tonight, it will be a high of 72 here tomorrow.

maybe we can

Smokem if you got em B4C Camaro's Avatar

Black
    2001 B4C Camaro

global warming is crap...just another money maker for some people..like our friend Al Gore selling carbon credits...thats crap...you should see ol Al's manson lite up like a christmas tree most the time...you dont see Al driving around in an electric car, nope its limos and private jets all the way...we are so blind
    Lovin It2001 B4C BBK Throttle body, SLP Lid, Strano Springs

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by B4C Camaro View Post
    global warming is crap...just another money maker for some people..like our friend Al Gore selling carbon credits...thats crap...you should see ol Al's manson lite up like a christmas tree most the time...you dont see Al driving around in an electric car, nope its limos and private jets all the way...we are so blind
    and that's why I give him no credit. He lost the election and it seems his mind. Al walked around for 3 months in his robe and slippers trying to figure out happen, how could he lose?....Then after Tippy tells him get off his fat ass or she walks he looks over at an ELF/ALF magazine he has on the the end table and reads an article, then a light bulb (not the pig tail kind the orginal kind) comes one. He thinks, I got it, I can the hell out of the world by embracing the BS i've been saying for yrs. Thus he starts on his new quest/purpose in life. Make's a hypothetical movie about GW and now is seen as an Oracle that will save us all......

MF please......

Smokem if you got em B4C Camaro's Avatar

Black
    2001 B4C Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    and that's why I give him no credit. He lost the election and it seems his mind. Al walked around for 3 months in his robe and slippers trying to figure out happen, how could he lose?....Then after Tippy tells him get off his fat ass or she walks he looks over at an ELF/ALF magazine he has on the the end table and reads an article, then a light bulb (not the pig tail kind the orginal kind) comes one. He thinks, I got it, I can the hell out of the world by embracing the BS i've been saying for yrs. Thus he starts on his new quest/purpose in life. Make's a hypothetical movie about GW and now is seen as an Oracle that will save us all......

MF please......
    that fits him perfect....ol Al and Jimmy Carter both have lost their freakin minds

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

First snow of the season is happening right now.

The winter projects: Need to get the engine to the shop for the W-31 and start rebuilding the transmission. Would like to have them back in the chassis by spring and get the body back on the frame. Have the wheels ready to blast and paint before I can remount the tires. The Vette has a few final glitches that need remedied, including installation of a new headlight switch, center vents, a bad or mismatched temp sender needs replaced and it could use a good cleaning. The Trans Am may get its new roof panel installed. I have a couple of UMI boxes out in the garage that need emptied. Debating if it is worth it to clean and detail the 10 bolt or if I should just yank it and upgrade to a 9" with 3.73's. Also debating LT's and a catted Y... lots to do in the garage this winter to help the time by.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information