White
    98 Camaro

Question Why People Got To Be So Rude

http://www.wxia.com/video/player.aspx?aid=69906&bw=

YESTERDAY, ALONG WITH A COUPLE OF FRIENDS THAT WE KNOW FROM WORK AND CHURCH AND STUFF DECIDED TO GO TO "SIX FLAGS DITCH DAY." CORNELL WOKE UP A 3:15 AM BC THE PARK OPENED AT 6 AND FROM 6-9AM, IF U GET THERE U GET IN FOR FREE AND PARK FREE. IT WAS CRAZY AS HELL. WE LEFT AT 345 AND GOT TO THE FIRST SIX FLAGS EXIT SIGN *(THEY'RE 4 OF THEM)* BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY GET OFF AND TRAFFICE WAS ALREADY BACKED UP. THIS IS WHERE ALL THE DRAMA STARTED.....THE NEWS COVERD THE DAY AT SIX FLAGS BUT DIDNT COVER THE STUFF THAT REALLY HAPPENED. OUT OF 10 PEOPLE WHO WERE COMING TO JOIN US, ME AND CORNELL WERE THE ONLY TWO TO GET IN.... SORRY YA'LL...

THE STUFF THE NEWS DIDNT COVER

KEEP IN MIND MOST OF THIS STUFF HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE

1) The PARENTS of these kids needed to beat. These kids where allowed to get out the car at 4:30am and WALK on I-20 to the park. But of course they could just walk there they had to stand in front of other cars to allow the cars they road in to get over when other cars would let them. BLANKA!!! I will run you over. So I pissed a lot of people off they that cause I'll just drive around your bad $$$ kids.

2) People were bold enough to actually cross over the median by the exit and cut people off and get in front of them It would not have been us they would have had to get up early and wait like every one else.

3) A 16 year old with a Blunt in the just walking around the park like its some special day to break the rules....enough said....

4) When there are only 2 restaurants open so you can get warm a breaks outin one + kids stealing out the gift shop connected to the other = no more heat.... Come pick up your bad $$$ kids.

5) After they shut down the resturants every one was basically out in the freezing our butts off. So we decided to go get in the car to go to Only one problem, it was about 7:30am and the Re-Entry Booth did not open until after 9:00 am. So if u left you had to pay to get back in at regular price or wait for the booth to open.

6) While waiting for Cornell to get off Goliath, this 16 year old comes up to me and says, do u have a cell phone I can borrow to call my friends, we got split up. Before I could even think about answering the ? he asked me I had to ask him one!!!! Why do I smell Liquor on your breath at 6 am in the morning. 1st of all your under age and thats just ridiculous. I took a look around and realized the kid had no where to go if he decided to try and run with my phone so i let the punk use it. He needed his "a" beat Kids these days just dont care.

7) We see a line but we (the other folks) are going to act like your not there and walk past you on the rides Some people are scared of this behavior and just let them go on in front.. .not me... Fool! Get your bold bad $$$ to the back.

8) This 16 or 17 year old gonna try and jump in my husbands seat on the Superman roller coaster and try to tell us he aint gonna get up, I said no, YOU GONNA GET UP!!!! or I will shut this thing down Dont try me and think you gonna get away with it!!! or my husband for that matter.

9) This lil boy was on them sneaker roller skates I think they should be banned!!! They caused too many problems and fell and this big group of teenagers were walking past and instead of helping him get up They laughed The lil boy's family was there, they got there to help him up before we did. Thats the kind of mess that makes kids grow and hate people.

Over all this day mostly would just SUCK if I really didn't want to just spend time with my husband vs. get on rides and enjoy well behaved kid’s company.

what the fuck? try proof reading your post next time.

i confused... welcome?

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

nah i know what yer sayin.

we went to 6 flags illinois last year. people regularly cut in line there...bastards. they also have a new no smoking policy in line which everyone violated constantly...that pisses me off because i'm allergic to the smoke.

my list of complaints against humanity in 6 flags is not as extensive as yours...but i feel your pain.

Maple Red Metalic
    2000 Trans Am

I would love to comment, but nothing makes any sense. Try writing for people who speak English.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Please, PLEASE do not torture and butcher me.

- The English Language

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by FuxOnTheFirstDate View Post
    Please, PLEASE do not torture and butcher me.

- The English Language

Cliff notes:

Hes talking about how six flags over atlanta would be free if you came from 6AM to 9AM, and you could stay the whole day. At 5:45AM the park was at its maximum safe operational occupancy limit and closed the gates. It caused massive traffic jams, and the police closed the six flags exit on the highway. Some of my friends went down there, but they turned around on the I-20 just because traffic was not moving and the park was full.

One of my friends who tried to go wrote this about it:

SIX FLAGS FOR FREE!?!? APRIL FOOLS!!1 LOL

Some of you may have heard about the little fiasco that happened in Atlanta (or Austell) early this morning, but for those of you who haven't, here it is. This is not exaggerated and is all pure and holy truth.

Last night, at approximately 11 PM, Marianne and I learned that April 5th, 2007, admission to Six Flags over Georgia would be free between 6 AM and 9 AM. Apparently, "The Bert Show" on radio station Q100, was broadcasting live from the park and celebrating "Ditch Day", a day designed for people to skip work (or school) and for all those pesky Spring Breakers to run rampant and free like they've already been doing this entire week. The park was to open at 6 AM, and if you arrived before 9 AM, you would get in for free and be able to stay the whole day. There were also great deals on getting cheap season passes while at the park.

So, faced with this new information, we decided to stay up all night, leave at 4:30 AM and go to Six Flags. I searched online to see if news of this event was widespread to get an idea of the predicted attendance, and the most I could find was some pregnant mothers forum where a middle aged redneck woman announced the event to her expecting friends, and boldly stated that her, along with her husband and three racoon hat-wearing children would travel an astonishing 7 hours from their cozy trailer in Tennessee to join in with the fun at Six Flags.

I thought these boonies were alone in their idea. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

After driving down 316 (Hell's Passage), 85 south, and 285 west for an hour and a half, we finally hit an amazing traffic jam when we were still pretty far from Six Flags. Luckily, a call from Dean warned us to listen to the radio and Q100, live at the park. So we turn it on to hear that traffic began to build up near Six Flags around 3 AM, they decided to open the park 15 minutes early at 5:45, and a tsunami of running, screaming banshees flooded into the main entrance. Six Flags was, in a number of minutes, declared at maximum safe capacity (assumedly meaning that if any more people stood on that plot of land, the ground would collapse and sink into Hell, taking the glorious Goliath roller coaster with it, along with the Monster Plantation which we all know and love). By 6 AM, Six Flag's gates were closed and no one else was being allowed in.

Following was utter calamity and something similar to the scene in Independence Day where everyone tried to escape the major cities. Police even blocked the exit ramp onto the Six Flags entrance road, cars were stuck, motionless for hours. People decided to abandon their vehicles on the side of the interstate and walk, some with children, the miles left to go to the park. Keep in mind that this was after the park was already declared full and no one else was being allowed inside. It can only be assumed that the preggo forum woman from Tennessee was there, along with little Cletus and Jimbob, saying, "Well dag nabit, we didn't drive all this way to sit in traffic. We're going to Six Flags!" Then she was probably arrested, because police were ticketing people for letting their kids walk around on the interstate.

Also interesting fact: Many of the workers who run the theme park were caught in the traffic and weren't even there to open most of the rides, so a maximum capacity crowd at Six Flags probably didn't even have anything to do but wait in a 3 mile line to ride Goliath.

And: Hundreds of parents dropped their kids off at the park on their way to work, and since the park was full and not letting anyone else in, there was a vicious mob of prepubescent demons terrorizing local gas stations with nothing to do and unlimited freedom.

Fortunately, we heard all of this on the radio before we got too deep into the insanity, so we found a way to turn back and make the way home to Athens. On the way back, after skimming news radio channels all warning everyone listening to stay away from Atlanta today, we returned to Q100 to see what was happening. Nothing could prepare me for the horrific sound that invaded my ears. They were playing Nickleback. If we had only known, before we decided to stay up all night and go to Six Flags, that Q100 was such a terrible radio station with a massive following of middle aged hillbillies, and played Nickleback.... we would have never even thought about going. It was disaster waiting to happen.

All in all, we had fun being stupid and trying to go. But if I ever hear about any Q100 sponsored event again, I'll probably just have to stock up on bread and milk for us and hide in the bomb shelter.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

I was at 6 flags when the poster was, small world....

season pass and a Q bot thingy sure help

NBM
    99 TA

Most people are assholes nowadays... it pisses me off.
    Seems like I can't go anywhere, i always end up near some arsehole who i want to beat up. I am not an asshole so i usually try and ignore these people.

Lately tho i have found myself speaking up to people more (like assholes who talk in the movie theater.. i boot their fuckin seat and say STFU or GTFO)

White
    98 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    nah i know what yer sayin.

we went to 6 flags illinois last year. people regularly cut in line there...bastards. they also have a new no smoking policy in line which everyone violated constantly...that pisses me off because i'm allergic to the smoke.

my list of complaints against humanity in 6 flags is not as extensive as yours...but i feel your pain.
    It wasnt a normal day at Six Flags. I think it was because they allowed so many people to get in free. Thats why the list is so extensive.

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by DriveV8Faster View Post
    what the fuck? try proof reading your post next time.
    You gotta be so rude about it?

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    Most people are assholes nowadays... it pisses me off.
    Seems like I can't go anywhere, i always end up near some arsehole who i want to beat up. I am not an asshole so i usually try and ignore these people.

Lately tho i have found myself speaking up to people more (like assholes who talk in the movie theater.. i boot their fuckin seat and say STFU or GTFO)
    I am soo with you on that!!

Thread Information