Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Who Works For Paypal?

I know someone on here works for paypal? I sent them three e-mails without reply. I bought something and forgot to change default bank to credit card. Long story short I am overdrawn 218 dollars at the bank. It says on their website it will only take out what you have in the bank and the rest comes from the back up source. This really pisses me off cause I was socked with a huge overdraw fee. If they think they can delete my e-mails and hope I will go away they got another thing comming. An error on their end occured, fess up to it and do the right thing. Comp me my overdraft fee fuckers!

charcoal
    2004 Silverado

How is that there fault? You are the one who "forgot" to change which payment type you wanted. Sounds like your fault to me. IMO

Black
    99 Camaro SS

Agreed your fault not there's. I've done it before also the difference is I make sure I have money for the crap I buy anyway so it's covered even if I drop the ball.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Both parties have some responsibility, the OP for not being careful in executing his request and PayPal for (presumably) not following their own policies.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Paypal doesn't allow you to set credit card as default. They only allow bank account. And to change it you have to click a tiny link that you don't notice otherwise. And when you go to change it to credit card, it words it really confusing and says OK in green, and Cancle in gray. You have to click cancel in grey to do it. That is just stupid. And it is entirley their fault. It says they WILL NOT take out more than you have. I've accidentally done bank account before and it always took the rest out of credit card. This is the third time I've done it but only the first time they overdrew me instead of going credit card. I signed a contract and agreement with them when I registered, and this is not in our agreement. They fucked up, just man to it or you will continue recieving my cuss ladened mail.

Thread Information