Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I see Yello and I like it 02cetransam's Avatar

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

who comes up with this crap?

Guy who made this vid is clealry a douche.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Sounds like someone who probably believes the US Government took down the twin towers.

^^ I absolutely despise people who even entertain this idea or even say they have an open mind about that. It is a slap in my face as an American, and as a Member of the USAF.

PS -- the guy who made that video is a douche bag, lol,, but I don't even know if he is being serious with his ridiculous examples of melting spoons, and bath tub models.

white/black
    2000 z28

..well that was worth a decent laugh.

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

yea, i dont know if he was kidding either or if he actually was trying to prove a point. Some things arent meant to be made fun of, that is one of them.

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

iv seen some pretty convincing things that the US government was involved but i really dont know what to believe. Its a contriversial topic. I dont think anyone will ever know the whole truth.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Looks like he's making fun of that Loose Change vid...the one about the twin towers.

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

thats the vid I watched "loose change". I found it convincing. Too many unanswered questions. There is no way those buildings would of came down like that without the use of explosives.

Blue/silver
    2004 Dodge Ram 1500

02CETransAm deff makes a good point, too many unanswered questions to know the truth. I just watched the loose change vid on You Tube and I am getting more and more convinced it was a hoax. Theres only a hand full of people in the world who know the real truth, and unless they come public with it, we can't determine what really happened.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 02cetransam View Post
    thats the vid I watched "loose change". I found it convincing. Too many unanswered questions. There is no way those buildings would of came down like that without the use of explosives.

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/

This pretty much debunks the whole conspiracy theory..

Blue/silver
    2004 Dodge Ram 1500

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/

This pretty much debunks the whole conspiracy theory..
    Okay there smart guy, if your so smart and the remake of loose change debunks all of the conspiracy theory explain this,

Why is it that on-site fire rescue, police rescue and volunteer rescue reported that they heard internal explosions coming from inside the world trade centre long before it collapsed and on floor that weren't even englufed in flames or damaged yet. How do you explain that the buildings floor were blown out on all 4 side simultaniously on all three buildings before each floor collapsed. How do you explain that the structure fell at free fall speed, last floor hitting the ground in just under 15 seconds, when studies show the building should have taken around 45 seconds to collapse due to resistance of each floor as it fell. So since your so smart explain that. Explain why a hotel in near proximity to the pentagon captured the explosion on tape, but there was no plane to be seen on the tape and the tape was then confiscated by the FBI. Explain how it was a coincidence that weeks before 9/11 they turned the control of the anti-air defence of NORAD over to the vice president and stripped all generals of there control. Explain why NORAD was off doing drills on the exact events that happened in 9/11 while it was going on. If your so smart explain these, Mr. Smarty Pants. You can't just post one link to a video and then think that it automatically denies everything people know about the 9/11 incident. Everything does in fact lean towards a conspiracy, but nobody knows forsure. If i had to put my judgement on one decision of what 9/11 was, I would deffinatly put my decision on government caused event.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

lmaop that was hilarious..i think it was maddox... you know
    maddox.xmission.com

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

and dont waste your time looking for answers where you wont find any...

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

I think he was making fun of Loose Change... think about it..

Loose Change
    Unfastened Coins

lmao

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 93 Trans Paz View Post
    Okay there smart guy, if your so smart and the remake of loose change debunks all of the conspiracy theory explain this,

Why is it that on-site fire rescue, police rescue and volunteer rescue reported that they heard internal explosions coming from inside the world trade centre long before it collapsed and on floor that weren't even englufed in flames or damaged yet. How do you explain that the buildings floor were blown out on all 4 side simultaniously on all three buildings before each floor collapsed. How do you explain that the structure fell at free fall speed, last floor hitting the ground in just under 15 seconds, when studies show the building should have taken around 45 seconds to collapse due to resistance of each floor as it fell. So since your so smart explain that. Explain why a hotel in near proximity to the pentagon captured the explosion on tape, but there was no plane to be seen on the tape and the tape was then confiscated by the FBI. Explain how it was a coincidence that weeks before 9/11 they turned the control of the anti-air defence of NORAD over to the vice president and stripped all generals of there control. Explain why NORAD was off doing drills on the exact events that happened in 9/11 while it was going on. If your so smart explain these, Mr. Smarty Pants. You can't just post one link to a video and then think that it automatically denies everything people know about the 9/11 incident. Everything does in fact lean towards a conspiracy, but nobody knows forsure. If i had to put my judgement on one decision of what 9/11 was, I would deffinatly put my decision on government caused event.
    so let me get this straight, when a video supports your cause it is evidence, but when I produce a rebuttal mine is wrong..

I refuse to argue to anyone about 9/11/01--- There is a book out you should read, called the 9/11 commisioned report.

I can't believe I live in a country which I support and defend via the United States Air Force, where I have moon-bats (look it up) throwing ridiculous theories out left and right at me. I mean I guess I do my job so you can have the right to state your ridiculous conspiracy theory, no matter how inaccurate and off the wall your information is.

God Bless America. One of the only countries in the world where people have the right to accuse their government of horrible mass murderous terrorist attacks and not be punished.

I guess Freedom of speech really brings out the moon-bats. (again.. look it up)

I am free to say that I saw a pig fly too. That doesn't mean it happened.

I bet we have aliens in the desert, we never landed on the moon, and JFK was shot by another shooter on the grassy noll.. What other theories do you have?

What's next the movie Matrix is real, and we are all really stuck in a pod somewhere using our brainpower to fuel the world that is ran by robots.

No wait, Superman is real,

When a tiny fraction of the population believes what you believe, that is a good starting point to knowing that you are a moon-bat. (AGAIN- Google it)

It sickens me to know that people exsist with this belief. As I said in my very first post. Down right sickens me.

Blue/silver
    2004 Dodge Ram 1500

I am not referring any of my PROVEN EVIDENCE to the video Loose Change. I am going by the news, the confrences and all that. Like I said you can't jsut put a video post on and expect everyone to believe that. It says right in the first few minutes of your subtitled version of loose change that the creator of Loose Change was a film editor who was rejected from a film school and who is he to make all these statements and assumptions. Well let me ask you, who is the guy who added all these sub-titles in to his editted version. Hes just some random guy too, and hes just portraying his views on the whole situation. I am not going to sit here and argue with you any longer about my views and beliefs opposed to your views and beliefs. You believe what you want and I will believe what I want.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    lmaop that was hilarious..i think it was maddox... you know
    maddox.xmission.com
    Im with derrinx lmao...Maddox did it, with help from Master Shake.

Seriously though, im on the Conspiracy ship. I wont go flagging down people, wailing about the theory, but to me its just a simple yes or no question. I choose conspiracy.

Blue/silver
    2004 Dodge Ram 1500

Moonbat (also "barking moonbat" and "moonbat crazy") is a term often used currently in U.S. politics as a political epithet referring to anyone that is liberal or on the left. "Wingnut" (or "right wing nut") is frequently preferred as the analogous epithet aimed at extremists on the political right.[1]

Wow, you sure burned me. You military guys sure know how to insult someone.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    so let me get this straight, when a video supports your cause it is evidence, but when I produce a rebuttal mine is wrong..

I refuse to argue to anyone about 9/11/01--- There is a book out you should read, called the 9/11 commisioned report.

I can't believe I live in a country which I support and defend via the United States Air Force, where I have moon-bats (look it up) throwing ridiculous theories out left and right at me. I mean I guess I do my job so you can have the right to state your ridiculous conspiracy theory, no matter how inaccurate and off the wall your information is.

God Bless America. One of the only countries in the world where people have the right to accuse their government of horrible mass murderous terrorist attacks and not be punished.

I guess Freedom of speech really brings out the moon-bats. (again.. look it up)

I am free to say that I saw a pig fly too. That doesn't mean it happened.

I bet we have aliens in the desert, we never landed on the moon, and JFK was shot by another shooter on the grassy noll.. What other theories do you have?

What's next the movie Matrix is real, and we are all really stuck in a pod somewhere using our brainpower to fuel the world that is ran by robots.

No wait, Superman is real,

When a tiny fraction of the population believes what you believe, that is a good starting point to knowing that you are a moon-bat. (AGAIN- Google it)

It sickens me to know that people exsist with this belief. As I said in my very first post. Down right sickens me.
    Dude im all for supporting the troops and america and all that, but cmon. Open your eyes a little. It must be very uneventful living your life with such a closed mind to the world.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    Dude im all for supporting the troops and america and all that, but cmon. Open your eyes a little. It must be very uneventful living your life with such a closed mind to the world.
    Now I am closed minded because I don't buy into a CONSPIRACY THEORY.

There is a reason everyone rolls there eyes in a room at the slightest mention of a conspiracy.

Example -- JFK - roll eyes
    9/11 - roll eyes
    fake moon landing - roll eyes

Me being a "troop" as you called it. Has little to do with it. I just think it's funny how no matter how much I disagree with your twisted ANTI- American Government (which I work for) views-- I still choose to go to work every single day. Day in and day out. Probably because I know that I stand with the overwhelming Majority on this topic. And yes, I do defend your right to say what you want, but I also believe that our Government is weak when it comes to letting people spew their obvious hatred for there Nation and it's Government. Border line treason. By accusing our own Government, you refuse to hold the real enemy accountable. That leads me to believe that if you were faced with the enemy (face to face) you would choose them over us.. To me that is signs of a future traitor and someone with strong traits of treason.

I am not calling you a traitor, I am saying I defend people who show strong signs of unwillingness to recongize the enemy. And if that enemy meets you one day, and you are still eating that Moon-Bat Pie then whos to say they can't convience you to do something to stop the "evil US government"

PS if the US Government (more specifically -- The Bush/ Cheney adminstration) is the real "bad guys") then why did they get re elected, why haven't they been prosecuted.

You better believe If I had this so called PROOF, that you speak of, I would be standing on the streets of Washington rallying against my government, IF I had irrefutable evidence as you claim to have. I am an American who believes in a certain moral code, and freedom, and you better damn believe if I belived we were at fault, I would be doing something about it. So why aren't you doing anything about it.

The reason is you don't really believe it. You are just another peson living in a fantasy world of conspiracy theories. Sure it makes for great movies on TV, and funny internet battles with level headed folk like myself. But deep down if you truely believe the crap you spew, then again why are you doing something about it.

So 250+ Million Americans all are duped by an Administration where in this theory probably there is only 3-10 so call string pullers)

Man -- for everyone to say how dumb (supposidly) our president is, If your theory is correct he has sure got one over on the entire nation (minus a few moonbats)

So which is it?

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 93 Trans Paz View Post
    Moonbat (also "barking moonbat" and "moonbat crazy") is a term often used currently in U.S. politics as a political epithet referring to anyone that is liberal or on the left. "Wingnut" (or "right wing nut") is frequently preferred as the analogous epithet aimed at extremists on the political right.[1]

Wow, you sure burned me. You military guys sure know how to insult someone.

I was leaning towards this

http://www.barking-moonbat.com/index...u_know_part_i/

this sums it up.

Its a more creative way of calling someone crazy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information