Blue
    1998 Ford MUSTANG!

What's w/ all the school shootings lately?!

It's so sad. 3 shootings in the past week.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Evil, cowardly people. No other way to say it.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

That really makes me nervous knowing both of my kids will be starting school in another two years. It's sad when these pathetic people have to prey on children and take out their anger on them. I swear if someone ever done anything to my kids they better commit suicide because I'll track them down and kill them myself. You know a while back they were talking about installing metal detectors at the entrances to schools to catch students or someone carrying a weapon. I wonder what ever happened with that idea? I know around here the county is too broke to pay School Resource Officers to guard the schools but to me that should be a priority. I guess building roads is more important. I'm kicking around the idea of sending my little one's to a private school when the time comes.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

I agree. I've got two little ones in school and it is scary to see this crap on tv. Although I think the media lends a hand to these pathetic asses to do the "copy cat" thing. I think to myself, if they never aired or wrote in the papers the columbine situation would others be killing kids in schools?

Bottom line is it is a terrible and horrific thing which happened yesterday and I can't imagine the pain of those family's.

Blue
    1998 Ford MUSTANG!

last year at my high school a kid stabbed another kid over a girl. That was pretty crazy!

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4jason28 View Post
    last year at my high school a kid stabbed another kid over a girl. That was pretty crazy!
    I take it that girl put out, just not for that one kid. Sorry, just trying to lighten things up a bit. Yeah, to think stabbings "used" to be the extreme news concerning schools back in my day. It's incredibly stupid but somewhat understandable (I think). But the attack's on innocent elementry school kids is so completely far fetched and inconceivable.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

copy cat killings, people trying to go out and inflict pain on others because they feel they are owed something instead of have to earn it, and then feel the only way to express themselves is to take it out on the innocent and going to the extreme, when they don't get what they are owed.

you will do nothing but try to rationalize and justify an irrational and illogical person/act. sadly, we humans are not ment to have either and understanding or an aswer to everything that happens in life. it's just not possible.

Black
    99 Z28

My wife pesters me to have kids. Her clock is ticking she says. It used to bother me about being able to take care of them financially. Honestly, I like life and I love living, but on the other side of that, I do not want to have to subject anyone to having to go through the world the way it is.

I'd raise my kids to be productive in society. I'd raise them as I was raised. My kids aren't what bother me about having kids. It's all the crap that they'd have to go through and see and possibly experience that bothers me.

When I was in gradeschool, the most traumatic things were when the Challenger with the astronaut teacher blew up and a few earth quakes.

Things that take place these days are simply tragic.

It's possibly a bit wrong for me to say it, but in ways, I'm glad that these guys killed themselves. It costs the tax payers too much money to keep them alive.

Thread Information