Black
    97 Formula

What's up with the rash of school shootings?

Another one just happened today, at an Amish school of all places, outside of Philly. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061002/...chool_shooting

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

A 32yo Milk delivery guy supposedly getting revenge from 20 years ago? Killing inocent children and then himself.
    04/A4 Quicksilver
    Magnflow catback-Resonator delete
    K&N drop in
    SAP front Grills and 05 hood
    Limo tinted windows-Gets me pulled over alot
    Diablosport Predator (RWTD) tune.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

It's what cowardly predators do....

They victimize those who cannot yet defend themselves. Innocent children.

Another example of true evil at work.

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    It's what cowardly predators do....

They victimize those who cannot yet defend themselves. Innocent children.

Another example of true evil at work.
    I agree. and now they are saying that he was expected to take a drug test today. If he knew that he was going to fail it, He should have just off'd his own sorry ass.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

thing is what can you do to make sure these things stop happening...????

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by GOT1GOAT View Post
    I agree. and now they are saying that he was expected to take a drug test today. If he knew that he was going to fail it, He should have just off'd his own sorry ass.
    A lot of needless suffering could be avoided if we could teach the suspects of murder/suicides to commit the suicide FIRST.

of all places an Amish school, thats really disturbing and scary

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Not enough security. They need to get serious about our youth.

and you assholes telling him to off himself just goes to show what is wrong with jocks, bullies, and general fucking assholes like YOU

there are some people i wish i could kill that i hated in high school

Quote Originally Posted by StangKiller615 View Post
    Not enough security. They need to get serious about our youth.
    It is our culture. With religion and morals being dropped so people have the freedom to express thier dirty life styles small things that build into this problem do not get handled until it is to late.

When kids see death everyday, music promotes killing others out of hate, cartoons showing violence, kids acting like adults before they are 13 because of our MTV generation showing them it is the only way to be who could have guessed kids would disregard human life so easy.

Yes parents have a huge responsibility, but look at most of our grandparents they did not have a 24 hour job of sensoring what thier kids watch because the public would not accept the kind of T.V and attitudes we have today. The work ethic is alarming with our youth, the violence is growing and people blame the govt..they should be pointing the fingers at all of the people they made famous themselfs.

Celebreties used to have to act outside of the movies to. They would hide thier drug habits, fights, gay relationships they would tell kids to do wonderful things. Now it is cool to be a drug addict on T.V sucking some dude off and getting tons of fans for being a peice of shit, or having a horrible criminal record and killing someone.

We let the drug dealers, anti religious, queers, whores set the beat for what our kids dance to and you wonder why perversions that we call humans are becoming more and more common in this country.

Now before everyone thinks i say everyone needs religion i do not, im saying those without should not try and stomp on those who have because they feel offended by it because it does not go with thier perverted life style. ...look at our grandparents generation when this was going on? Everyone could pray in class, and god and country were all that mattered .They look like they did a very good job. Nothing but hard working, loving people.

Now look at our youth that got prayer and the pledge taken out of school....yeah they are growing up to be fine adults

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Warbird View Post
    Another one just happened today, at an Amish school of all places, outside of Philly. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061002/...chool_shooting
    Whoa whoa whoa....it's not THAT close to Philly, stop giving us a bad name over here. We have killed 293 on our own in the city this year alone

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Wtf ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral View Post
    and you assholes telling him to off himself just goes to show what is wrong with jocks, bullies, and general fucking assholes like YOU

there are some people i wish i could kill that i hated in high school
    We assholes told him to off himself and not children. For whatever sorry ass reason that he had at 12 years old to make him MURDER children 20 years later, Oh yeah and he was expected to take a drug test today and obviously was going to fail so lets dig up some past wrongdoings and then kill some children and then himself.
    Don't know where you're coming from in his defense. But you obviously have your own issues but then you did'nt mass murder did you?

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    thing is what can you do to make sure these things stop happening...????
    Unfortunately there is no prevention from a sick mind.

i think i know where he got inspiration

http://www.fat-pie.com/milkman

Oh my god...I cant see it, but is that link you listed, the cartoon about a crazy guy going around killing and raping dead bodies? Holy shit is that shit FUNNY.
    99 T/A M6
    LS6 intake, Hooker Coated Long Tubes, Y-pipe w/1 carsound cat, Hooker Catback, MTi Clear Lid, FRA w/ Holley Power Shot, ASP crank pulley, 1.8 RRs, 3.73s w/TA girdle & Eaton Differential, Granatelli SFCs, Pro 5.0 Shifter, LS6 Clutch, Diablo, TByrnes Maf Ends (in winter), All the Free Mods

Navy Blue
    2000 Firebird

School shootings really died off for a while like they were out of style...I guess theyre back

Torrid Red
    05 GTO

Fuckin cowards who cant deal with a little bullyin from high school. I dont think there are too many of us who havent been picked on at least once in our lives, but we dont/didnt do shit like this. You cant even get into a fight now days without worrying about someone showin up later with a gun.

Black
    99 Z28

Holy shit!!! have you guys seen me? Look at the dork I am today. Can you imagine what a little, scrawny, lame (literally), dweeby guy like me was like in highschool, or Junior high? Can you get an idea of what kind of "picking on" I was subjected to? Holy fuck!! It's part of life. I dealt with it. I never even had a thought or desire to actually go and end someone's life over being picked on.

Errr....This stuff pisses me off. Reading about this stuff lately has really gotten to me. I've actually gotten a bit teary over reading some of these articles.

These families are going through absolutely terrible things. There's a twin with out his other 1/2 now. There are parents with out their daughters. There are friends who've lost a friend, and they're having to deal with it at an age where their biggest worry should be whether or not they're going to prom or if they're going to pass geometry. They should be worried about having to stand up in front of a crowd to give a speach on censorship, not stand to share the memories of a lost friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post

Now look at our youth that got prayer and the pledge taken out of school....yeah they are growing up to be fine adults
    exactly. some of the high and mighty people that make the rules have their priorities all out of place. very very sad and i doubt things will get much better

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    A lot of needless suffering could be avoided if we could teach the suspects of murder/suicides to commit the suicide FIRST.

Thread Information