Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

What's with dog owners??

Why is it that dog owners think that the world is thier dog's toilet??

I was speaking to my neighbor Janet a bit ago, and the lady across the street from her came out to walk her dog.
    She allowed her dog to walk across the street and take a nice big one on Janet's lawn! Janet told her that if she didn't clean it up she was going to get a shovelfull and place it on her front porch!
    The lady got all pissy and said something to the effect that it was just a little dog poop and that it wasn't a big deal.
    Janet told her that if it wasn't such a big deal that she would be over later to take a shit on her lawn and see how she liked it!!

My sides still hurt from laughing!

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

fuck that shit. poop no no. but piss is okay. somebody bitched at me for my dog pissin on there mailbox, dude its piss

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

i encourage my chiwawas to defecate on other peoples lawns. it makes me LAF LIKE HAR.

2001 Pewter SS

A neighbors German Shepard found that my nice Kentucky Blue Grass was an excellent place to shit and piss and scratch his butt and balls then do his rear leg kick tearing up my nice lawn and leaving big brown spots all over.
    He kept doing this despite some well placed BB gun shots that sent his ass with tail between his legs booking and whimpering back down the street.

So one day I let him take his shit and piss then scooped the the nice warm poop up and put it in a brown paper bag.
    I then took the bag and placed it on neighbors front door step and lit on fire then did a ring the doorbell and ditch and hid behind some bushes so I could watch.
    The neighbor answered the door, saw the bag on fire and started stomping on it with only his thongs on.

It was so damn funny watching burning shit and burning shitty thongs fly all over the porch before the dumbshit tracked his burning shitty feet back into the house ... I was laughuing so hard that he busted me when he came back out to wash his shitty off with the hose ..

As it turns out the damn dog doesn't shit on my lawn anymore ..

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

i agree. whether the dog owner thinks its a big deal or not the fact of the matter is the owner of the lawn dictates whats acceptable. not everyone thinks that your dog is the cutest lil thing either. some people are like hank hill when it comes to lawns and spend stupid crazy money on their grass, to only have duke drop his log on the lawn. why should they have to clean it up. makes me wanna take a shit on the jerks porch. whats wrong with it, its jus a lil shit? itll scoop right up lol

Arctic White
    '07 Trailblazer LT

Some dog owners are just dead beats so don't lump us all into one big catagory. We always clean any mess our dogs make when we walk them.
    The White Rascal SOLD
    Crank up the drums, crank up the bass,
    Crank up my Les Paul in your face!

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by White Rascal
    Some dog owners are just dead beats so don't lump us all into one big catagory. We always clean any mess our dogs make when we walk them.
    K........

What's wrong with some dog owners then?

RED/ORANGE
    99 TRANSAM

When I walk my dog I make sure he takes shit on the lawn in front of my apartment building . If he does take shit on someones lawn (usually blocks away from my apartment and a hour into the walk) I make sure I clean it all up. I also make sure he goes on crappy grass. If he starts to kick or scratch the grass I stop that immediately. Hell when I walk him at night I take flashlight with me just to make sure I pick all his shit up.

92 K Blazer/'03 H-D Deuce

yea.. i dont want any animals. fish are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic
    i encourage my chiwawas to defecate on other peoples lawns. it makes me LAF LIKE HAR.
    Why is that? You should have your dogs shit in your own front or back yard. Seriously, if someone came up to your lawn and pulled their pants down and shit right there, would you mind? Because if you have such a laid back attitude about it, surely you won't mind if someone takes a shit on your lawn. Same thing I think.

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

Well, part of the point of walking a dog is so that they can get some fresh air. So unless you want to walk around in circles in your back yard, your going to have to take them out into the neighborhood. People with nice grass, should be happy my dog took a shit in their lawn, free fertilizer!!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i approve of this thread.

I live @ an apartment. I hated the bitch below me b/c her fat pissy dog "lady" was always defecating and the fat, bitcy owner NEVER picked up anything. We complained enough times that she was kicked out of the complex...2 weeks later we bought a dog but we are lucky to have a dog park about a mile away and a wide open field about 20 yards from our apt. We always pick up his shit unless we are just caught off guard and don't have anythign to do it with...that's rarely the case though.

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

Do you ever find yourself saying.... ahhh shit.. when your dog takes a massive dump. lol.

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by apache
    Why is that? You should have your dogs shit in your own front or back yard. Seriously, if someone came up to your lawn and pulled their pants down and shit right there, would you mind? Because if you have such a laid back attitude about it, surely you won't mind if someone takes a shit on your lawn. Same thing I think.
    well, my dogs do shit in my own front and back yard.

and you know what, if some feral human raised by pygmy goats or chimpanzees came up and shit in my front yard, I dont think I would mind too much, but since its a freaking dog and not a sentient human that knows better, I tend not to get too butthurt about it.

besides, chihuahua terds are like a tenth of an inch long.

well, my dogs do shit in my own front and back yard.

and you know what, if some feral human raised by pygmy goats or chimpanzees came up and shit in my front yard, I dont think I would mind too much, but since its a freaking dog and not a sentient human that knows better, I tend not to get too butthurt about it.

besides, chihuahua terds are like a tenth of an inch long.

I still find it hysterical that you have a chihuahua.

Where have you been ass hat. You are being missed at the other site.

BC

gray
    07 duramax

I own TWO chihuahuas.

chihuahuas that will rip your flesh! Then shit right on your motherfucking lawn.

tell everyone ive been in their face.
    Last edited by Modulistic; 05-09-2006 at 03:13 AM.

..but since its a freaking dog and not a sentient human that knows better, I tend not to get too butthurt about it.
    question - do you own your own property and pay taxes and all the bills, or do you live with mom and dad?

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by apache
    question - do you own your own property and pay taxes and all the bills, or do you live with mom and dad?
    I live with your mom

I live with your mom

No no i found out in another thread from a watchdog that mother jokes, and rape crimes are not acceptable even if its a joke.

So your in half a violation....consider this your warning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information