View Poll Results: what are you -

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • plays by the rules (obey all traffic laws, pay all my bills on time, never lie to to insurance, etc)

11 20.00%
  • will do anything you can get away with - playing by the rules just makes the big guys fatter

30 54.55%
  • just don't give a fuck. will do anything at any time any where, with no care to possible result.

7 12.73%
  • I can't afford to play by the rules

6 10.91%
  • I dont because others dont and I dont want to pay for them.

1 1.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Impounded

what kinda person are you?

poll, what kinda person are you -

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Sorry but there is no selection for me in your poll.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Yea, you need something in between 1 and 2.....

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

2, 3, and 5 are basically the same. make some other options

I dont because others dont and I dont want to pay for them.
    Mongol General: What is best in life?
    Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

This thread smells like poop.

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Wow, someone is upset at someone else.

1 selection for playing by the rules, and 4 for breaking them all.

I am a rule player for the most part, but I "BEND" them pretty far.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I try and do the right thing....regardless of if it is "legally correct"....examples would be....we have a major dumbass speed limit on a road here outside the ranch....straight....nothing around....excellent blacktop....and the speed limit is 30mph.....so I go 50mph....because it is safe....and the rule is stupid....My daughters High School has a rule all parents must turn off their cell phones while on campus.....that is a stupid rule and they can kiss my butt....if I'm there to pick the kids up or watch a basketball game.....my cellphone ringing and me talking on it means absolutely nothing to nobody....it is a stupid rule...The big one is I have let the school board know.....in a public meeting....you try and randomly drug test my daughter and I will sue your ass....and they all know I have the means to get the best attorneys around and am crazy enough to do it...Little background....the school district decided anybody with a parking permit can be drug tested....refusal means suspension for three days....now being an old 60's guys I went berserk...A kid who is on the honor roll....never had any types of trouble or issues...no signs of drug use whatsoever...being randomly selected (violates probable cause) to pee in a cup (violates search and seizure rights)...clearly.....but that isn't my only issue....if your going to have drug test ...then everybody (including teachers/janitors/food workers etc.) must be tested....all of em.....by not doing this (testing everybody) they are violating equal protection laws....furthermore by an immediate suspension after a already proven flawed testing system by a self admitted 10-20% false readings from the lab...they violate due process....
    So I got up at the school board meeting and calmly raised all of these issues backed up by case studies clearly showing how illegal/flawed they were.....I went further and showed employers and school districts who have lost these cases and paid millions in restitution.....and I showed where drug testing in a school environment shows zero drop in drug use...so by spending hundreds of thousand of dollars....you get nothing...So the crowd was standing and applauding.....I sat back down.....and the right wing Nazis on the school board dismissed me as an old activist And passed the rule for drug testing. My daughters name has never been chosen.....Gee I wonder why? So that is a stupid rule and I will not follow it.
    So to answer your question....I follow the rules of common sense/the constitution/ethics/morals more than I follow stupid rules.

lol

Impounded
    shoulda added somethin between 1 and 2 for sarge.

Impounded
    for this: "I dont because others dont and I dont want to pay for them. " I mean that you waht to 100% play by the rules but you see others dont play by the rules, and you realize you are paying for these guys to get a free ride, so you join em.

Red
    Pontiac

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Yea, you need something in between 1 and 2.....
    + 1

yeah I choose 1 because even though I play by the book, sometimes u do get away with stuff. we are not saints. we all make some mistakes in life too,
    with that in mind I agree, between 1 and 2 there should be a 1.5 option for most of the times by the book but sometimes u do lie to a cop to get out of a silly +5mph ticket.. u know what I mean? I choose 1.5

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    shoulda added somethin between 1 and 2 for sarge.
    I flip my cigarette butts out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveV8Faster View Post
    This thread smells like poop.
    hhehehe, check ur pants

I am an asshole. Fully Bred.

White
    2002 VY SS

I have 2 choices. I'm Aussie, so I cant afford to obey the rules, + I'm Aussie so I don't give a fuck...

aussie aussie aussie, I like the Aussie guy from Word Series of Poker,, I think he won last year.. he was back this year,, great playa'

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I try and do the right thing....regardless of if it is "legally correct"....examples would be....we have a major dumbass speed limit on a road here outside the ranch....straight....nothing around....excellent blacktop....and the speed limit is 30mph.....so I go 50mph....because it is safe....and the rule is stupid....My daughters High School has a rule all parents must turn off their cell phones while on campus.....that is a stupid rule and they can kiss my butt....if I'm there to pick the kids up or watch a basketball game.....my cellphone ringing and me talking on it means absolutely nothing to nobody....it is a stupid rule...The big one is I have let the school board know.....in a public meeting....you try and randomly drug test my daughter and I will sue your ass....and they all know I have the means to get the best attorneys around and am crazy enough to do it...Little background....the school district decided anybody with a parking permit can be drug tested....refusal means suspension for three days....now being an old 60's guys I went berserk...A kid who is on the honor roll....never had any types of trouble or issues...no signs of drug use whatsoever...being randomly selected (violates probable cause) to pee in a cup (violates search and seizure rights)...clearly.....but that isn't my only issue....if your going to have drug test ...then everybody (including teachers/janitors/food workers etc.) must be tested....all of em.....by not doing this (testing everybody) they are violating equal protection laws....furthermore by an immediate suspension after a already proven flawed testing system by a self admitted 10-20% false readings from the lab...they violate due process....
    So I got up at the school board meeting and calmly raised all of these issues backed up by case studies clearly showing how illegal/flawed they were.....I went further and showed employers and school districts who have lost these cases and paid millions in restitution.....and I showed where drug testing in a school environment shows zero drop in drug use...so by spending hundreds of thousand of dollars....you get nothing...So the crowd was standing and applauding.....I sat back down.....and the right wing Nazis on the school board dismissed me as an old activist And passed the rule for drug testing. My daughters name has never been chosen.....Gee I wonder why? So that is a stupid rule and I will not follow it.
    So to answer your question....I follow the rules of common sense/the constitution/ethics/morals more than I follow stupid rules.
    I agree for the most part....but drug testing is a part of life so she might as well just get used to it.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    I agree for the most part....but drug testing is a part of life so she might as well just get used to it.
    just like sarge said however for something that is required by law such as going to high school i dont see where it would be needed unless there is probable cause for the testing which there truly is none if they are randomly picking students who have a parking permit (which if you ask me is a bull shit thing anyway because the 4 years i was in high school that parking lot saw no positive changes from the fees). now for a job however where it is by your personal preference to work there or apply then they are allowing you to work there and therefore you must play by their rules so their drug testing can be mandatory and required for hiring purposes just as a high school or college degree is required in some occupations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information