Thread: TV broke

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

TV broke

My TV doesn't work.

They were supposed to come out last Thursday (i think it was) and fix it.

The didn't show so we called them up to ask "WTF mate?" and they say....

"It's probably your lamp. We are going to mail one to you and when you get it, call us back and we will come to install it."

Well shove eggs up my ass and call me the Easter Bunny. These fuckers won't even come out to look at it!

Problem is that i just had the lamp replaced a couple months ago and the symptoms then are nothing like the symptoms now. The piece of shit isn't turning on. The "faulty lamp" light isn't lighting up. I think it has something to do with the power supply in it.

Called them up last night to figure out why the hell we haven't gotten the lamp in the mail yet and they (the sub-contractor sears hires to fix shit) said it is currently on backorder and they don't know when they will get any in to ship out.

What the fuck you mean it is on backorder? Someone in China isn't doing their goddamn job! They need to send my ass over to China so i can crack the whip on little Wing-Po and tell him he isn't going to see his 8th birthday if he doesn't start shitting me a goddamn lamp for a Hitachi television!

The wife then calls the sears we got it from and they said it's been shipped.

So which is it you turtle-fucking biker-bitch reject? Is it on it's way or not!??

So currently I'm sitting here without the ability to watch any TV. Yes we have other TV's but they don't pick up anything with the rabbit-ears and i can't hook up my satellite to them because it's the Hi-Def receiver and won't plug into my ancient pieces of shit.

Here is the best part..................

The two biggest football games of the year (in my opinion) are coming up in the next two weeks. There is a chance I'm going to not be able to sit on my own fucking couch to watch the Michigan-Ohio St game OR the only fucking Lions game i get to see all year on thanksgiving.

I'm more than likely going to miss those because once i do get this lamp it will take a week or so for the fuckers to come out to "fix it" and tell me at that time it's not the lamp and have to order another part and start this shit all over again.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

in the mean while go to a friends house and watch it..then bitch at them all you want and throw it in their face why you couldnt watch the game(lie) should get you a new one...if your going to buy anything at sears..it should be tools..not appliances...best buy has always been able to help me with shit that fucks up....hope lesson is learned

Mexican killed my car

Yeah i'm done with sears outside of craftsman. Not dealing with this shit again.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Demand a replacement T.V. of the same value on the grounds it just broke a couple months back. Tell them you are not happy and are close to calling your local Attorney General.

Good Luck

Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    Demand a replacement T.V. of the same value on the grounds it just broke a couple months back. Tell them you are not happy and are close to calling your local Attorney General.

Good Luck
    They said it has to break 3 times before they replace it. This is twice and i still have a year and a half of warranty left. So it will get replaced here shortly. A pixel has gotten stuck also so i might bring that up when they are here "fixing it". Use that as number 3.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Note to self: Do not buy Hitachi when shopping for a HiDef TV......

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Note to self: Do not buy Hitachi when shopping for a HiDef TV......
    depends which one you're lookin at, will admit that is poor customer service however i'd ask them why they wont come out to look at the set

Thread Information