Thread: trip

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

trip

This friday I will be heading to the land of ice and snow for the weekend. No not Russia or Alaska but Virginia. When I told you guys my sis got 31 inches of snow it was still snowing and apparently snowed some more after that. grand total is a couple inches shy of 4 ft WHOOOOOOT. So I will be bringing the snow tube and borrowing dads truck to take my son to a few of the hills I use to hit. I will get as many pics that I can for you guys.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Err...it's all melted since it rained a few days ago...50+ degree weather isn't helping either.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Err...it's all melted since it rained a few days ago...50+ degree weather isn't helping either.
    My sister lives way south of you and hasn't had rain or the warmth she also lives near Wintergreen ski resort. so she got hit hardest because she was in the main snow line. She told me today that very little has melted and they may be getting more this weekend. Which I am hoping it is a major storm and we get stuck down there lol.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    This friday I will be heading to the land of ice and snow for the weekend. No not Russia or Alaska but Virginia. When I told you guys my sis got 31 inches of snow it was still snowing and apparently snowed some more after that. grand total is a couple inches shy of 4 ft WHOOOOOOT. So I will be bringing the snow tube and borrowing dads truck to take my son to a few of the hills I use to hit. I will get as many pics that I can for you guys.
    try not to spill your beer or spit cup.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    try not to spill your beer or spit cup.
    Dad has a built in spittoon and beer holder thank you

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Well unfortunatley I didn't get as much done as I would have liked,Including the playing in the snow. Besides the fact that most of it was gone.I didn't even get many pics that I wanted to.I did get a few on the trip home though due to the fact I made the wife drive because i felt like crap.I did try to get pics of the land I use to hunt alot but the landowner since built a house on it, Is an avid antihunter/feeder of the bears(guess they are everywhere and I did notify VA F&G) Some gratitude. the reason I was allowed to hunt that land was because his father which owned the land had a tractor accident where the rear whell was on top of him up to his pelvis and I happened to be withen ear shot to go see what was going on and get to a phone to get help.Ever since then I was allowed to do anything I wanted on the land as long as it was legal. here are some pics though hope you enjoy!!!

yea all stuff I miss, the blue ridge mountains,the horses,cows and farmland but the last is the best My youngest cousin which is getting ready to be married on the floor at the family dinner with the kids playing with a batman set lol just an overgrown kid. My nephews are the twins in the picture,although not identical. The first thing the one in the glasses said to me was "ok uncle Tony,I can shoot now (shows me a target from boyscouts,they use .22's) when are you going to take me hunting" Oh the thrill that gave me. I told him he has to pass his hunters safety course and all of that and i can get him started on rabbits and other small critters." he quickly ran to his room and ran back with the certificates and asked" you mean this?" "yea that" i said with a laugh. so now I need to get my butt in gear and get the money saved for next oct when it starts again in Va. I can hunt dads land without a license as well as my nephew and there are tons of rabbits and such on the property

oh another thing I did. My dad didn't finish school so he don't know alot about his rights and such. He has a couple of neighbors that has been fileing false complaints on him and having various county officials investigate him with no findings of the complaint. well while I was at their house one of said officials and said neighbors showed up. I told the official to go ahead and look and let me know what the findings are. so he looked around and once again found nothing. When he told me that I looked at him and asked since that same complaint has been made several times and nothing was ever found could the neighbor be charged for filing false reports and harrasment. Her eyes bugged out(the neighbors) and he said he would look into it with a grin on his face. He also told me there was others as well. I said good if you can nail all of their asses to the wall.She quickly left,hopefully never to show her ass again,and notify the others that we are fed up and ready to go the legal route if needed.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Her eyes bugged out(the neighbors) and he said he would look into it with a grin on his face. He also told me there was others as well. I said good if you can nail all of their asses to the wall.She quickly left,hopefully never to show her ass again,and notify the others that we are fed up and ready to go the legal route if needed.[/QUOTE]

A-hee-hee!!!

Thread Information