Thread: tomorrow...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

tomorrow...

Is Zach's first day back to school. I'll be setting the alarm for 6am which will be the first time I've had to get up with an alarm in ~3 months. Tomorrow is going to suck. It was a good summer though. Probably didn't do as much with the kids as I would've liked but I'm not sure if you can ever do as much as you'd like. If there's one thing I've learned after having kids it's that time definitely speeds up. This summer flew by.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Is Zach's first day back to school. I'll be setting the alarm for 6am which will be the first time I've had to get up with an alarm in ~3 months. Tomorrow is going to suck. It was a good summer though. Probably didn't do as much with the kids as I would've liked but I'm not sure if you can ever do as much as you'd like. If there's one thing I've learned after having kids it's that time definitely speeds up. This summer flew by.
    Congrats!
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Sure the hell does, doesn't it! The bigger they get the faster it goes too...

First grade, right? Is he excited to go back? I remember he liked kindergarten and taking the bus Is Chloe sad?

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I STILL hate all the back to school ads on TV and in the papers. And I have been out of high school for 15 years. I guess I am traumatized or something.

Black
    02 SS #8719

My kid starts preschool next week....I remember bringing her home back from the hospital like it was yesterday.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Sure the hell does, doesn't it! The bigger they get the faster it goes too...

First grade, right? Is he excited to go back? I remember he liked kindergarten and taking the bus Is Chloe sad?
    he starts 2nd this year and Chloe starts 4 yr old preschool ( she did one last year for 3rd olds) so I'll have a few hours 3 days a week where it's just me here. I'm not dreading that too much. I tell you though, when they're both gone somewhere the house is way too quiet. It's very boring without them here.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

he starts 2nd this year and Chloe starts 4 yr old preschool ( she did one last year for 3rd olds) so I'll have a few hours 3 days a week where it's just me here. I'm not dreading that too much. I tell you though, when they're both gone somewhere the house is way too quiet. It's very boring without them here.
    Aww Shit I thought it was his first day ever

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

2nd. Well... I lost a year

I'm sure you'll find something to do to keep you busy Although, I do know what you mean.

But don't worry. By the time they are in 5th-12th grades, you'll be shoving them out the door in the morning

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

have fun buying the countless unnecessary crap on the back to school list.

Wow, 280 color crayons for a 5 year old, when the average 12 year old can only see 20 colors (it's science, google it), makes perfect sense. Corporate crayola conspiracy I tell you. I'm going to make a website to alert people. I'm sure they're in cahoots with obama.

Black
    02 SS #8719

My kid too 2nd year of preschool, and that 3 hours goes by SOOOO Fast!!!

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

this is my first school year
    having my son...he is 11 and im biting nails every day....i called him 5 times already since 6:30 just to make sure he is at the bus stop and still ok.....

Thread Information