think ill get in trouble for this?? please read

Ok so i live in a rural area and i have about 2 acres of land right next door to this creepy old man that rents out a building/barn. He "supposedly" does small engine repair but never heard a motor or anything, i wouldnt be surprised if he had bodies buried over there, seriously. Anyways there is this other man that is friends with him and earlier today i was here at home and heard somebody yell "Hey" a couple of times and i look out and see this big black guy coming out of my pumphouse where the spigot is-in the backyard. Not 5 yards away is this creepy ass old man standing there too on MY property mind you.

(Last year sometime i got home from work and my water hose was out in the middle of the backyard and that month we had a $50 bill where its usually around $15. Another incident i caught the old creepy man coming out of my shed but never confronted him but theyve been on my land before.)

Back to the story. All i can think about is these 2 SOB's in my yard while im not home. My wife is a nurse and sleeps during the day, they could be peeping in the windows, you never know and i have a 3 yr old. Well i grabbed my pistol and put it in my pocket, it was sticking out the top a little bit (9mm) . I walked about 10 ft over my line and confronted them as they were getting in the car. I told them to stay the f**k off of my property and the big black guy got out and was saying "you know me, you know me, i cut the field behind your house" I told him yeah and i paid you for that but you dont pay my water bill. I told him if he'd just come to the front door and asked i would have gladly filled whatever up for him but he wanted to come steal it. My wife was watching out the window the entire time so i do have a witness. Well he says "lets see what the cops think about it" , i said go right ahead. he then said "i bet theyll sure like the part where you pointed the gun in my face and said you were going to kill me" I never pointed a gun and never said id kill anybody, it stayed in my pocket. Cops came, guns drawn, it sucked, lol. After they knew they were safe they were really cool and said if someone was in their yard theyd have seen the barrel of a gun too.
    Sorry this is so long but basically they said we can do 1 of 2 things, drop it altogether or sign a warrant for him trespassing and he sign a warrant for displaying a gun or something like that. He says , ill sign it i aint scared to go to jail. So we both sign warrants and i go in monday to see the magistrate. I took pics to prove that i have KEEP OUT on a sign FACING the creepy guys place too. And its prob.a good 30 yards into my property to the water spigot.
    Cops say i would have been fine had i not stepped off of my property but neither of them own that property either. Said might get probation, might get dropped altogether. What do you guys think? ive never been in trouble except for speeding tickets, im just defending my family and property.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

You knew better before you stepped off your land bro, Best of luck. I think you'll be ok

it really never crossed my mind until after the fact. ill post pics in just a sec

creepy guy's barn he rents out and my shed beside it. there is a big orange and black KEEP OUT sign facing his direction

pretty far into my property to get to the water, you can see the pumphouse on the far end of the house

heres another showing how close somebody would be to the windows and such, cant stand the thought of somebody snooping in my yard with my pregnant wife home by herself. I work from home now so its better but still think he should have just come to the damn front door if he wanted something. i know my grass looks terrible its so dry here

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

It's not "dry" where you live it's "dry" where I live......

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Hey what part of SC you from?

about 45 miles inland of you, Mullins, SC

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Make your dog an old man hater.....That should keep him off your land

he's a brazilian mastiff also called a Fila, supposed to HATE strangers with a passion but he just barked like a little bitch = ( He is only 3 months old though

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Hey what part of SC you from?

Here is the car you would have seen me in about 4 yrs ago except i added a
    4" cowl hood:

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightnin99 View Post
    Sorry this is so long but basically they said we can do 1 of 2 things, drop it altogether or sign a warrant for him trespassing and he sign a warrant for displaying a gun or something like that. He says , ill sign it i aint scared to go to jail. So we both sign warrants and i go in monday to see the magistrate. I took pics to prove that i have KEEP OUT on a sign FACING the creepy guys place too. And its prob.a good 30 yards into my property to the water spigot.
    Cops say i would have been fine had i not stepped off of my property but neither of them own that property either. Said might get probation, might get dropped altogether.
    They probably got you for brandishing....you'd know it if they decided to hit you for a concealed weapon and/or assault with a deadly weapon. It sounds like the cops really hooked you up and gave you the lesser of the possible charges.

they didnt charge either of us with anything yet thats why ive got to go monday morning i guess. all the cops agreed to just drop it but theres no talkin any sense to the other guy, he wants to sign a warrant so i guess ill just do the same. he might not even show up monday , never know. either way they are doing some weird things next door in that barn, cant prove anything but somethings very shady

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightnin99 View Post
    they didnt charge either of us with anything yet thats why ive got to go monday morning i guess. all the cops agreed to just drop it but theres no talkin any sense to the other guy, he wants to sign a warrant so i guess ill just do the same. he might not even show up monday , never know. either way they are doing some weird things next door in that barn, cant prove anything but somethings very shady
    Probably a site and release...they do that for a lot of minor shit including small amounts of drugs. Not to freak you out but it's still possible to do some jail time depending on the judge but I doubt you will...especially with your clean record.

Thread Information