Thread: Tattoo Help.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Tattoo Help.

Ok, so after YEARS of thinking what I was going to do(if anything) I have come to a decision. I am in the design phase of it now, but I need some GOI help. I have decided to do a complete shoulder to "fading" half sleeve or 2/3 sleeve(I don't really want a defined stop line on the sleeve, whether it be a 1/2 or 2/3). This entire tattoo will be based off my passions and general persona. I just need help trying to find designs and symbols. There will be NO Chinese script or anything like that in it. It will most likely take me until next summer to finish designing it. But I have NO IDEA about certain symbols/calligraphy, so I need some help.

The main art of he tattoo will be of my main passions, which are obviously anything Automotive/Racing; and Pool/Billiards. The designs for these wont be any cheap-o cartoon like artwork. I am going to be VERY picky about this. My general persona is very laid back, peaceful, calm(most of the time), go-with-the flow type of attitude. I also have a very strong point about laughter, and making people laugh in general(Whether it be picking on myself about me being a short keebler elf, wonka mixed baby or whatnot). Also, this will be a full color tattoo in the end(so keep that in mind). I also am a HUGE fan of anything Rock, but I am not a musician. I'm also a Gemini, so I was going to incorporate this into the tattoo. So I want to try to find something(s) that are relative to this and mix it all up.

So if anyone knows any good relative symbols/calligraphy that incorporate any of this your help would be much appreciated.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I too am a pool fanatic, know all the tops female and male players names. Jasmin Ouschan aint too bad looking bent over a brunswick if you know what I'm sayin.

Seriously though, what's your game? I was crazy into speed 8-ball for a while, but tournies for it were always too far of a drive for me. Found 7 ball to be boring, so lately I've been dedicating all my time to 9 ball.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yea I'm pretty big into pool. My name is Mitch Kramer. Yea I'm familiar with a bunch of the Pros, and friends with quite a few road players from around the country. I'm decently well know in my area. We play in a number of big tournaments semi locally. Yea we don't have many speed tournaments near here. I play mostly 9-ball, 10-ball and of course some 8-ball. I play in some local leagues, but mostly tournaments and gambling.

What's your name? I might know you or some of the top players in your area.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I have 6 tats and think that design would be pretty sweet, just make sure everything you put into it and if you any kinda designs to fill in the blank spots in between the symbols or whatever you put in it flows well together. But I dont think you are going to get alot of comments from around here alot of the guys dont like tats!!

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I'm kinda like iroc when it comes to anonymity. Rather not give my name out on public forum, that's why I'm not on ls1's facebook page. I'm mostly local leagues that are ISPA(Iowa Pool Association), but I do go to a few big tournies sanctioned by other bodies. Local tournies with like 20 dollar buy ins are my favorite though. I started for fun, and really liked, it. I play for the good competition, after a while beating your friends for the 100th time starts making you lose interest.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yup! That's why we go and shoot bigger tournaments. Playing the same people doesn't improve your game any.

We play in local leagues, and BCA. I used to play in APA, but there's just too much sandbagging.

Thread Information