Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Street racing news story

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/22/str...ing/index.html

Gavin Simcoe hadn't planned on nearly killing himself. He was just with a couple of buddies that night of September 25. But street racing came up. There was trash talking about whose car was faster.

"I said, 'I think mine can beat yours,' " Simcoe says. His friends agreed, "let's go out and do it then."

They chose a straight two-lane road. It had hills, something Simcoe needed for a running start because first gear in his 1993 Honda Civic EX didn't work.

Simcoe says he hit 110 mph really fast. But then, headlights. A car was coming out of a driveway. He swerves, rolls. He feels twigs scratch his face and envisions his parents at his funeral.

"I was thinking, not me, not me," Simcoe says. "I really thought I was going to die."

Illegal street racing has reached what one law enforcement official calls "ridiculous" levels in the United States, causing a number of deaths. Simcoe knows he's lucky to be alive.
    I don't get it. Why the fuck should i be paying higher insurance on my car when it's dipshits like this that are causing the carnage? This is bullshit.

Fucker must have got some brain damage if he thinks he hit 110mph "really fast" in his civic. He should honestly never hold a license again. If he can't control a slow piece of shit like a civic, imagine the damage he could do with a real car.

NBM
    99 TA

reminds me of the story of the ricer that was on Dr Phil... 16 yr old in a civic was racing another p.o.s and hit a woman in a wheelchair right in front of her kids.

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

Black
    2000 T/A

He wants to race again -- this time on a track. "Racing to me is like adrenalin," Simcoe says.

people like this piss me off...

yeah I'm guilty of street racing, but we do it on the interstate late at night when no one is out. and we do it on the interstate because of the higher speed limits.

we only race to like 85... not fucking 120-145 (like this kid wishes he could do)

but damn i see kids driving the shit out of their beaters down residential streets.

that's why we can't drive our ls1's down a residential street without billy-joe redneck yelling "slow the fuck down!"

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post
    that's why we can't drive our ls1's down a residential street without billy-joe redneck yelling "slow the fuck down!"
    the difference is that johnny ricer has to rev his shit to 8million rpm for ppl to think he is speeding... f-bodys look like they are speeding when they are stopped at a red light

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    the difference is that johnny ricer has to rev his shit to 8million rpm for ppl to think he is speeding... f-bodys look like they are speeding when they are stopped at a red light

yeah like I'll be rolling in my Z down the street at lke 15mph, soI have it in fisrt, and it's deep as hell, and people always yell slow down!!

ricers ruin it for everyone...

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post

yeah... some people just piss me off... When someone is standing still and a car goes by.. it looks faster than it really is..

it has happened to me tonsof times. Ill be going the speed limit in a eibohood and fuck face wants to yell at me b/c it looks like im going fast. I remember a couple of times I was going under the speed limit when people yell..

fuck I was riding my 5hp go-kart and this one lady called the fucking cops on me.. then video taped me riding it. and tld me i was going to "Juvie"

BLITZED on the other hand gets yelled at all the fucking time... Thats b/c he cuts douhnuts in the turn around spots..What an asshole.. haha

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post
    BLITZED on the other hand gets yelled at all the fucking time... Thats b/c he cuts douhnuts in the turn around spots..What an asshole.. haha

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Dude..... when is the last time I did any crazy shit in a car? its been a long time

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post
    yeah... some people just piss me off... When someone is standing still and a car goes by.. it looks faster than it really is..

it has happened to me tonsof times. Ill be going the speed limit in a eibohood and fuck face wants to yell at me b/c it looks like im going fast. I remember a couple of times I was going under the speed limit when people yell..

fuck I was riding my 5hp go-kart and this one lady called the fucking cops on me.. then video taped me riding it. and tld me i was going to "Juvie"

And you fucking tackled that bitch... then choke fucked her in front of her family at a funeral...that one time

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    Dude..... when is the last time I did any crazy shit in a car? its been a long time
    Same here. But I don't do it because I'm scared that my car would break.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Same here. But I don't do it because I'm scared that my car would break.
    Somtimes when I'm out in the middle of nowhere I'll do a doughnut just for shits and giggles.... thats kind of rare. Something I do pretty often is get sideways. Theres one turn on the way home that perfect for it. I'll go through it really fast and the ass just slides out a weee bit. Hardly have to push the gas

black
    00 camaross&02 trans am

it's bullshit little fucking ricers fuck up the street scene for the old school hardcore guys out there. All because they watched some fucktard gay ass fast and the fag movies so think their shit don't stink. Not all imports are bad but its the little fucktards like that a fucking honda civic ex to a 110 mph how fucking long did it take to get there 2 miles.

Now on top of that the fucktard pigs say street racing has reached a rediculous level how about all these little commie fucking towns stop getting all of the legal tracks closed down and restricted hours bullshit. You want us to stop racing how about a opening some tracks let us do our betting let us do our racing instead of having to drive 2 fucking hours to a track because the fucktards got all the tracks closed down. Thats why street racing has gone up because there are no fucking tracks and why drive to hours when you can drive 2 minutes to a clear highway and do your thing.

The day of real street racing is dead and you know why all these little fucking fag and the buttfuck ricer movies that came out. I used to hang with an old group of racers they gave it up because of all these dipshit ricers. Kid in that article needs to stick a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger one ricer down 10 million to go.

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post

I guess going to jail twice will do that.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea we are having a meeting next week to talk about reopening a drag strip down here. I really want them to open it up or I have to drive 2 hours to darlington for a race track.

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by camaross0002 View Post
    it's bullshit little fucking ricers fuck up the street scene for the old school hardcore guys out there. All because they watched some fucktard gay ass fast and the fag movies so think their shit don't stink. Not all imports are bad but its the little fucktards like that a fucking honda civic ex to a 110 mph how fucking long did it take to get there 2 miles.

Now on top of that the fucktard pigs say street racing has reached a rediculous level how about all these little commie fucking towns stop getting all of the legal tracks closed down and restricted hours bullshit. You want us to stop racing how about a opening some tracks let us do our betting let us do our racing instead of having to drive 2 fucking hours to a track because the fucktards got all the tracks closed down. Thats why street racing has gone up because there are no fucking tracks and why drive to hours when you can drive 2 minutes to a clear highway and do your thing.

The day of real street racing is dead and you know why all these little fucking fag and the buttfuck ricer movies that came out. I used to hang with an old group of racers they gave it up because of all these dipshit ricers. Kid in that article needs to stick a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger one ricer down 10 million to go.
    5 MINUTES LATERyeah I hit 110.... I'm so cool... that's why I get all the

Street racing has gotten really bad around here. Even though we went out to remote locations when we would run the old heads, it's not safe no matter where it takes place. The rice on the other hand fucked everyone over. They were shutting the main strip down at 8,9:00 at night and doing dead digs races in front of EVERYONE. That caused the police to do a raid, ticket everyone and tow the cars.

black
    00 camaross&02 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    Street racing has gotten really bad around here. Even though we went out to remote locations when we would run the old heads, it's not safe no matter where it takes place. The rice on the other hand fucked everyone over. They were shutting the main strip down at 8,9:00 at night and doing dead digs races in front of EVERYONE. That caused the police to do a raid, ticket everyone and tow the cars.
    See thats what I mean this little fucktard ricers are ruining for the old guys I know I am not old but I grew up around the old scene started racing when I was sixteen but was taught by the old guys. Pick your place do your thing and be gone don't shut down a fucking street or hightway makes it a little freaking obvious. These ricers these days have screwed it up for the true racer. Honda, mitsuwhateverthefuck, suzukis, what ever fucking imports are not fucking race cars they are eco boxes.

It's so fucked up now like because of all these new laws because of these pricks.

IL, impounded car, possibly up to a year in jail, in excess of 10000 to get your license back
    ca, take your car crush it, lots of fines, loss of license

two I can think of now I know more states are imposes stricter laws why now use that money and build some goddamn race tracks for us.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/22/str...ing/index.html

I don't get it. Why the fuck should i be paying higher insurance on my car when it's dipshits like this that are causing the carnage? This is bullshit.

Fucker must have got some brain damage if he thinks he hit 110mph "really fast" in his civic. He should honestly never hold a license again. If he can't control a slow piece of shit like a civic, imagine the damage he could do with a real car.
    i agree

Thread Information