Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ALRIGHT NOW wont u listen

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

street race RANT

this may be lenghty!

well it all starts my fiance and i are driving to go to a blockbuster, i see a yellow car up ahead turning, get closer to see that its a saturn sky, kinda cool, dont see em everyday, we finally arrived a blcokbuster, rented knocked up, then as we were comming back i could see the yellow sky up ahead, so i speed up (im driving my 88 3400 conversion 3speed auto fiero) i get up to him finally and this civic is screwing me from getting next to him, lucky the sky moved over, so then were driving side by side, ligth up ahead turns yellow, i was freking thrilled! i was gona smash this sky! , as we slowed down from 50mph for the light, it turned red, were still a decent distance from it, slow to about 30mph, damn light turns green! i was like **** ! ofcorse we both nailed it to the floor at the same time, he instanlty begun to pull on me, kinda like a 6v fiero would pull a 4cyl fiero (not by much) my imidate reaction.. WTF thats a damn ecotech! how is this posable!! of corse the whole time the ol lady is just in histerics laughing at me...... well at the next light, conjested with traffic by this time... i was admiring the lable "TURBO" on the back right hand side of the bumper..... DAMMIT IT WAS TURBO!!! whats the freekin odds!! and to make it all just worse... i have a 3 speed auto right... whats a 3 speed auto do when you punch it at 30mph.... it drops to 2nd gear and bogs... bog bog bog bog bog.. OOHHHHH no cant drop to first!!! has to be 2nd DAMMIT!! arg i was so mad!!, im not saying that my car didnt shift right, it will only engage 1st gear at wow less than 24mph 25mph and you get 2nd, any engine would be slugish tring to push a th125 through 2nd gear starting at 2 grand WOT... MAN!! if only that damn light would of held out!!! i KNOW i would have pulled on him from a get go, he would pass me about 45mph.. but i would have given him a HELL of a run for his $$$, that 3400 pulls SO damn hard out of the hole... but at 30 drop.... get out and walk lol.... i did some reasearch on that turbo sky.. after i did the reasearch i didnt feel as bad... but still just the fact that i had to race him at a 30 roll pisssed me off so bad!! ANY car would smoke mine at a 30 roll.... if you have the th125 you know EXACTLY what i mean...

260hp and 260 tq, 0-60 in 6.1secs 1/4 mile in 14.1 vehicle weight is 2900lbs with a 3.73 gear.
    END RANT

if this double posted... its not my fault... internet was lagging like mofo and i closed the window and reposted this..

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

lol..funny how she thinks shes fast...let an LS1 give her a taste...sorry about the loss

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

well better be a good ls1.. my ls1 wouldent have touched it, mines 14.3, it is 14.1

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by bad boy 99 View Post
    this may be lenghty!

well it all starts my fiance and i are driving to go to a blockbuster, i see a yellow car up ahead turning, get closer to see that its a saturn sky, kinda cool, dont see em everyday, we finally arrived a blcokbuster, rented knocked up, then as we were comming back i could see the yellow sky up ahead, so i speed up (im driving my 88 3400 conversion 3speed auto fiero) i get up to him finally and this civic is screwing me from getting next to him, lucky the sky moved over, so then were driving side by side, ligth up ahead turns yellow, i was freking thrilled! i was gona smash this sky! , as we slowed down from 50mph for the light, it turned red, were still a decent distance from it, slow to about 30mph, damn light turns green! i was like **** ! ofcorse we both nailed it to the floor at the same time, he instanlty begun to pull on me, kinda like a 6v fiero would pull a 4cyl fiero (not by much) my imidate reaction.. WTF thats a damn ecotech! how is this posable!! of corse the whole time the ol lady is just in histerics laughing at me...... well at the next light, conjested with traffic by this time... i was admiring the lable "TURBO" on the back right hand side of the bumper..... DAMMIT IT WAS TURBO!!! whats the freekin odds!! and to make it all just worse... i have a 3 speed auto right... whats a 3 speed auto do when you punch it at 30mph.... it drops to 2nd gear and bogs... bog bog bog bog bog.. OOHHHHH no cant drop to first!!! has to be 2nd DAMMIT!! arg i was so mad!!, im not saying that my car didnt shift right, it will only engage 1st gear at wow less than 24mph 25mph and you get 2nd, any engine would be slugish tring to push a th125 through 2nd gear starting at 2 grand WOT... MAN!! if only that damn light would of held out!!! i KNOW i would have pulled on him from a get go, he would pass me about 45mph.. but i would have given him a HELL of a run for his $$$, that 3400 pulls SO damn hard out of the hole... but at 30 drop.... get out and walk lol.... i did some reasearch on that turbo sky.. after i did the reasearch i didnt feel as bad... but still just the fact that i had to race him at a 30 roll pisssed me off so bad!! ANY car would smoke mine at a 30 roll.... if you have the th125 you know EXACTLY what i mean...

260hp and 260 tq, 0-60 in 6.1secs 1/4 mile in 14.1 vehicle weight is 2900lbs with a 3.73 gear.
    END RANT

if this double posted... its not my fault... internet was lagging like mofo and i closed the window and reposted this..
    I bet if you were in that "FAST" van of your you would have killed him
    Last edited by superchargedblackgto; 11-04-2007 at 04:15 PM.

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

it fairs better at 30mph, even at 35 it will engage 1st gear and set you in the seat.. so to answer your very smart ass question... yes it would

Black
    2004 GTO

it fairs better at 30mph, even at 35 it will engage 1st gear and set you in the seat.. so to answer your very smart ass question... yes it would
    here is the thing......You really believe that.....

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

14.3 ls1? not to sound like an ass but what gives?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

this kid cracks me up and makes me feel like I lose iq points while I read his ricer like banter at the same time. That Redline Sky would kick this shit out of both your slow 80's v6s bro. Until you get a turbo 3.8 buick engine in that fiero let it rest already bro. The "fast" minivan is a total joke

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by bandit95 View Post
    14.3 ls1? not to sound like an ass but what gives?
    It's not an LS1.....Its a fiero........and he also has a very "fast" dodge minivan.....I think it runs 16 flat.....in the 1/8........LOL

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

well better be a good ls1.. my ls1 wouldent have touched it, mines 14.3, it is 14.1
    he makes it sound like he has one

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by bandit95 View Post
    he makes it sound like he has one
    Just remember he is going to go 9's in a minivan..........

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

my father in law has a 99 t/a thats why im on here so that i cant help him out with his, its "our" project, and to answer Bandit95's question... dude i dont know.. its an auto trans convertable, we had it dynoed at 269 rwhp.... lol sucks... btw 310stanger... i would smoke your damn gaystang, hell id lay money that my 80's slowass v6 fiero would eat that gaystang... so why are you on here anyway? have NO ties to an ls1 whatso ever? + you on like 5 other forums that i know of in which all of them you have more posts than i have here? wtf man? do you have no fucking life? is your life to hunt out noobs that arent "fitting in a click" and piss them off till they self ban?? wtf get off my ass dil wad

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

my father in law has a 99 t/a thats why im on here so that i cant help him out with his, its "our" project, and to answer Bandit95's question... dude i dont know.. its an auto trans convertable, we had it dynoed at 269 rwhp.... lol sucks... btw 310stanger... i would smoke your damn gaystang, hell id lay money that my 80's slowass v6 fiero would eat that gaystang... so why are you on here anyway? have NO ties to an ls1 whatso ever? + you on like 5 other forums that i know of in which all of them you have more posts than i have here? wtf man? do you have no fucking life? is your life to hunt out noobs that arent "fitting in a click" and piss them off till they self ban?? wtf get off my ass dil wad
    do you have the faintest clue what mods i have? till you do, shut your mouth. im on this forum and stangnet. so good try retard. why dont you go kiss stevies ass some more. as far as my "ties" to ls1's. you have no clue about that either. it's ok though, continue posting illegible garbage that gives us all a laugh.

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=234208

http://www.haszysz.net/film/aPxWpY88fS8.html

http://www.komikbul.com/video/Porsch...che_commercial

http://www.your-sports-videos.com/nb...y070203-005930

.......................... thats just where i stopped...

dude i just ask of you to quit being an ass.. your not impressing anyone but yourself, but again you ARE a mustang driver... i guess thats where that comes from.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

dude i just ask of you to quit being an ass.. your not impressing anyone but yourself, but again you ARE a mustang driver... i guess thats where that comes from.
    newcelica is for my sisters car, i posted like maybe 5 times cause i had a question. the others are links off of youtube comments you dimwit.

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

yeah try to defend yourself... im still not impressed.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

yeah try to defend yourself... im still not impressed.
    what makes you think i'm out to impress you?

though you cant hear..
    i love you sweet leaf!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    what makes you think i'm out to impress you?
    the fact that you have to KEEP replying to back yourself up

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

the fact that you have to KEEP replying to back yourself up
    im replying to what you say, i think thats allowed. impressing you is not something I care about. dont flatter yourself

Black
    2004 GTO

Are you stalking Brett?..........search me and ALL the places I post....I got to SEE.....I want my own stalker.....well, I have one, but I could ALWAYS use another....LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information