2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Street Outlaws Season 2

Starts at 9 central time tonight.

Watch it. Discuss. They got called out by street cars all over the nation. I know the outcome.

"OKC has the fastest street cars in the Nation."

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

No real racer cares about staged races.
    Sal Patel could take them all easily. De ftw

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

funny how they didn't show any races that lmr did win...cant have their discovery boys lookin bad....big chief has gone from annoying to pretty much unwatchable in season 2.....

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

I think it's funny how they say they are "street racing" and they have light post set with generators and the place lit up like daylight! The street even has 100's of burn out marks. Especially for the first time on this new, unused piece of concrete. I know where I have been to some REAL illegal street racing, it's dark as hell and you can only get in 5-6 races before you can hear police sirens in the distance. Now I do realize in a big city like Baltimore, it's hard to find a spot where your not gonna get caught. Iam sure in a much more rural spot (like in OK), you can get away with a lot more stuff.

White
    '10 ZR1

Go no further than to Fasteststreetcar.com

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Street Outlaws Season 2

Farm trucks race at the begining of the show was great. The douch bag & his wanta be hooker I mean ricer girl got burned bad.

Guy is lucky there were cameras otherwise welshing on a bet would have ended in a beating.

Sad to say Houston guys showed their asses. Acted like bitches....
    Last edited by SMWS6TA; 12-03-2013 at 06:46 AM.

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Farm trucks race at the begining of the show was great. The douch bag & his wanta be hooker I mean ricer girl got burned bad.

Guy is lucky there were cameras otherwise welshing on a bet would have ended in a beating.

Sad to say Houston guys showed their asses. Acted like bitches....
    i will agree about Lmr acting like choads...but, i still refuse to believe okc has the fastest street cars....just because oklahoma doesnt require inspections, does not make a full blown race car a street car...besides, larry larson's nova is just one of many that will tuck murder nova's ass in....and its a cross country driven 6 second car....im wondering what car Lmr built origionally to race these okc boys before they wrecked it at the track.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    john, think of the ls1 as the chuck norris of all engines....there isnt a bearing on earth that can stand up to its huge cock of a rotating assembly....its just that bad ass....besides..even with my engine out, i can still smoke your ford....
    http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/v8mike/tpb.gif

Yes...this engine wanted to take a break from kickin ass so that it can pursue a career in acting..but will soon realize that no one will hire it due to it being so bad ass, and thats a liabiliity....

Navy Blue Metallic

i will agree about Lmr acting like choads...but, i still refuse to believe okc has the fastest street cars....just because oklahoma doesnt require inspections, does not make a full blown race car a street car...besides, larry larson's nova is just one of many that will tuck murder nova's ass in....and its a cross country driven 6 second car....im wondering what car Lmr built origionally to race these okc boys before they wrecked it at the track.
    Oh I agree.....only street car I've seen on the show is farm truck. He's the only one out truly street racing IMO. Drives it to and from, never a trailer queen.

LMR guy wanting to "prep" his lane was the biggest bitch move since the Ricer asked for 20 car lead going against a Boosted Trans Am (see boosted trans am vs boosted honda civic) Carolina Auto Masters

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Search youtube for 100 fastest street cars. Don't recall any Oklahoma cars...

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I've seen the farm truck in person driving in OKC before this show existed. I've never seen this show, but I have seen previews. That was the first thing I noticed.
    They seemed like a bunch of douchebags in the previews, but that was just a short commercial so I really wouldn't know I guess.
    Is the show any good?

Navy Blue Metallic

meh.....

pewter
    99 trans am

farmtruck's driver is really the only tolerable person on the show....everyone else is too cocky and loud mouthed for me....not to mention they never show them lose unless its to each other, and EVERYONE knows they take losses as well as wins....

Navy Blue Metallic

I forgot about the new #9 G body. That think prison raped all.....even farm truck.

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Yeah Farm Truck comes out and races the real street cars from time to time. There will be a lot of him (and some of my good friends) that got filmed actually street racing this time.

As for the show itself, I'm sick of it. Staged bull crap. And Andrade racing guys are pretty big out here. Multiple generations race and are always in competition with Midwest Street Cars. Which are all the guys on last season's list.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

I shouldn't of expected more as all discovery sites have turned into soap operas but I expected more.

dis sapointed with the lmr guys

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    I shouldn't of expected more as all discovery sites have turned into soap operas but I expected more.

dis sapointed with the lmr guys
    the show pissed me off really.
    Last edited by jiveass; 12-03-2013 at 06:26 PM.

pewter
    99 trans am

quoted from wormboy:

Quote Originally Posted by Worm Boy View Post
    LoL, Guys..... It is a TV show meant to get viewers with drama. Yall dont know the half of it. You only saw 2 races on TV. You did not see the day before when "THEY" stole the move on us. Tons of Drama makes for great TV. HAHA

And guys, a guy from my side was over exaggerating (prep entire street) and that got put on tv. All we asked was to spray 60ft.... And no big deal. We were in their territory so we raced by their rules..... Even said to check tape after the camaro race to see if I left before light so we could pay up and do it again(IF I LEFT FIRST) cause I would have worn that farm truck out all night a long with other cars they brought but the fight happend and ended the night. The order of racing on the show were not how it went down and I will leave it at that. I cant say too much cause of the releases signed. No big deal. Big Chief and I speak on the regular and will be another rematch(this time without the film crew). There is no bad blood between us. Just Chuck and I And he knows he can look at my tail lights any time he feels froggy. =)

Thread Information