Thread: stolen z

Tired

silver
    2002 z28

stolen z

any of you had your car stolen? if so, did you get your money back or did you lose money?

just curious cause my 02 z28 was boosted last saturday.

im also interested in hearing how you thought they did it. there was no broken glass.
    Last edited by shlim101; 08-10-2006 at 02:34 PM. Reason: added picture of my car

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Only car I have ever had stole was my 68 Firebird . I had insured at a stated value . State Farm wrote me a check no big deal..

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

THAT'S TERRIBLE!!!

sorry to hear about it, dude. i hope it gets back to you. those are some easily recognized rims!

Tired

silver
    2002 z28

thanks. here is a picture of her from the back. i dont really care that my license plate is on it because well...they probably took it off shortly after they stole it. anyways. id appreciate it if you guys could keep an eye out for her. she has a hooker exhaust with dual tips...not sure why i cant find a picture of that
    Last edited by shlim101; 08-10-2006 at 08:04 PM. Reason: adding extra to my post

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

That sucks man...it's actually pretty easy to bypass the pass-II once you know how. Did you have a aftermarket alarm on it?

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Ill keep an eye out for it!! Im right next door to you!! You have prolly teh only silver with black on teh back!!!

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

I had my 95 z28 broken into and they stole my entire stereo system. The glass on these cars easily flexes out if you pul on the top of it .. far enough to put something down and unlock or hit the unlock button. My window was physically pushed down some and then flexed outward to fit there arm down I guess cause there was no broken glass.. I had power windows .. always rolled up when I park it .. it was in my front yard.. and the window was pushed down like 2 inches.. and everything was gone. They luckily caught the guy though because he cut himself .. left a blood stain .. they did some sort of scan for previous felons by dna .. he was a prior felon so.. that was that.

I didnt think theyd go that far but it was about a $4500 dollar system so.. .. that sucks though man .. IF you have receipts for mods and all you should be able to turn those into insurance and get that money back as well .. as long as it was part of the car .. bolted on ... screwed into .. or affixed to it.. by state farms standards which I have
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Tired

silver
    2002 z28

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    That sucks man...it's actually pretty easy to bypass the pass-II once you know how. Did you have a aftermarket alarm on it?
    no aftermarket alarm. had nothing in it as far as stereo or speakers, so i hadnt gotten around to that.

Quote Originally Posted by 05_Stone_Srt-4
    Ill keep an eye out for it!! Im right next door to you!! You have prolly teh only silver with black on teh back!!!
    thanks man. yea, its the only one with c5 wheels and a black panel on the back that ive seen anywhere around BR.

Thread Information