Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

soooooo pissed!!!

I am so sick of stupid ass people! for the past 2 months I have had so many close calls. i don't know if my car is fucking invisible or what but people seem to do everything possible to almost cause an accident! Thats only part of the reason I'm pissed though. Tonight after I got out of work I pick the gf up ad we decide to go get some Arbys. I'm sitting in the drive through starting to order my food and the dumb bia in front of me is pulling up and then, for whatever reason decides to throw it in reverse and backs right into my car!! Now there isn't much damage to my car and none to hers but I get out and inform her that she hit me. She proceeds to tell me that she didn't. so I was like fuck this I'm calling the cops. After I get off the phone with the police and they have all her information, because I was fairly certain she wasn't going to stay, I told her I called and she needs to wait. She repeats that she didn't hit me. Then I told her look, you bunped me and there is a crack in the paint on my bumber. So then she says "Oh I bumped you", shuts her fucking door, gets her food, and leaves. Need less to say when the cop came he took all of my info and gave me hers and told me to call the insurance company and he is going to go to her house and inform her that she would be getting a call from my insurance.

Ughhhhh!!!!!! its just so frustrating living in a world with assholes. seriously just because you could give a shit about your pos 88 ford thunderbird doesn't mean I don't care about my car!

I guess I'll just have to wait to see what the insurance says now. FUCK!!!!!

Electron Blue
    2002 C5 Z06

Wow what an idiot I hope it works out for yah man

NBM
    99 TA

Paint your car neon green, thats the only way fuckin idiots will notice you!
    Seems like gray/silver cars get hit more because they dont stand out as much.

Make sure they nail her with a hit and run... may as well fuck up her insurance

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

I don't see why they wouldn't get her for a hit and run. Well I guess trying to look on the better side of thing at least getting the bumper repainted will take care of a few rock chips.......Nope didn't help.......Still pissed

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by sirenformula350 View Post
    I don't see why they wouldn't get her for a hit and run. Well I guess trying to look on the better side of thing at least getting the bumper repainted will take care of a few rock chips.......Nope didn't help.......Still pissed

call the police station and see why she doesnt get charged with hit and run

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    call the police station and see why she doesnt get charged with hit and run
    I really don't know if she did or not. would they even release that info to me? I thought the insurance would take care of everything from here. I've never had this problem before so excuse my ignorance.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

most insurance companies will not do anything and make you contact her insurance co. and handle it yourself.

my 68 mustang got hit and run and now its totaled. good thing the guy hit and run (totaled) an NSX right before, they were able to get his plates. Its been about a month now, these things can take awhile.

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

wow this day is just getting better.....

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

They'd have to charge her with leaving the scene of an accident at the very least I'd assume. Was she worried her 5 for $5.99 Arby's melted cheddar sandwiches were going to get cold or what? Give me a break, stupid Bitch!

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 01LSS6Camaro View Post
    They'd have to charge her with leaving the scene of an accident at the very least I'd assume. Was she worried her 5 for $5.99 Arby's melted cheddar sandwiches were going to get cold or what? Give me a break, stupid Bitch!
    lol, yeah seriously, leaving was probably the stupidest thing she could have done! Oh well I am calling the insurance company today and we'll see what happens.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Sorry to hear about other people's stupidity man, hope everything goes well with the insurance company.

I had a similar incident yesturday while coming home from class...I was at a light waiting for it to go green, this little civic was sitting next to me and he revved at me, I didn't feel like wasting my gas on an import, so I didn't do anything. Then this CRX behind me revs, like i'm not even there and he's going to race this civic next to me. The light turns green and the civic punches it (well punches it as much as a civic can), and I start off normally. I then feel this bump...THE FUCKING CRX LAUNCHED HIS LITTLE ASS INTO MY REAR!!! I was fumming, I pull off to the side of the road after going through the light, expecting the CRX to come up behind me so we can look at the damage. But no...he just floors it past me and disappears down around the bend up ahead...by the time I got back into traffic he was gone.

Luckly, I have the same level of damage as you, a little paint scratch from his license plate frame, but still...common sense people...

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Sorry to hear about other people's stupidity man, hope everything goes well with the insurance company.

I had a similar incident yesturday while coming home from class...I was at a light waiting for it to go green, this little civic was sitting next to me and he revved at me, I didn't feel like wasting my gas on an import, so I didn't do anything. Then this CRX behind me revs, like i'm not even there and he's going to race this civic next to me. The light turns green and the civic punches it (well punches it as much as a civic can), and I start off normally. I then feel this bump...THE FUCKING CRX LAUNCHED HIS LITTLE ASS INTO MY REAR!!! I was fumming, I pull off to the side of the road after going through the light, expecting the CRX to come up behind me so we can look at the damage. But no...he just floors it past me and disappears down around the bend up ahead...by the time I got back into traffic he was gone.

Luckly, I have the same level of damage as you, a little paint scratch from his license plate frame, but still...common sense people...
    sorry to hear about that. Yeah, people suck!

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I park in the middle of nowhere or beside another f-body if possible...
    a=it shows off the car
    b=its in the safe open part of the lot

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

i feel your pain brother...a while ago i got ran over by a dumb fucking girl ...you wanna know what she told me?!"is my car ok"....and im still suing the bitch for it...keeep your cool man and make her pay for the damages

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    I park in the middle of nowhere or beside another f-body if possible...
    a=it shows off the car
    b=its in the safe open part of the lot
    I was going through the drive-through but yeah I do the same.

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 35thAnniZ28 View Post
    i feel your pain brother...a while ago i got ran over by a dumb fucking girl ...you wanna know what she told me?!"is my car ok"....and im still suing the bitch for it...keeep your cool man and make her pay for the damages
    wow that is unbelievable. You okay from it all?

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

im not going to mention anything i benefited from the incident..but man oh man was it worth the pain

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I had some little bastard kids on a school bus throw acorns at my car a few months back. I got the bus info, but it was a public school bus, and private school kids (that they are required to pick up by law) that threw shit at my car. I called both parties and of course both wanted to pass the buck$$$ So I got a few estimates and called them with the prices, and then the private school principle told me to go to MACO I told him that my car isn't a shitty Dodge Conquest, it a friggen Trans Am!!! And I'd only go there if I wanted my clear coat hitting me in the face next year. Anyway, no one wanted to pay so I threatened to take both parties to small claims court. I asked my neighbor (who is a judge) what might happen. He told me that they would both deny responsibility, push it on the parents, send it to an arbitrator, and I would be lucky to get a couple hundred (if anything). So I didn't even bother, n now I'm stuck with a bunch of paint chips from little rich bastard kids. I wonder if I threw shit at their cars, what would happen to me??? M-FER'S!!!!!

Looking for my next LSX 6-Speeder's Avatar

PBM
    2004 GTO M6 PBM

Man reading all these stories just makes me go ahhh i need to go check my car NOW lol. Mines at college w\ me and i park in a safe spot, but i still check on it almost everyday.

However this reminds me of my own very recent dumb ass story. The Tuesday before thanksgiving i was driving over to another college to leave my T\a in their big open parking lots for the break and im driving down the road and i see a civic (they seem to be the cause of these things on this thread dont they?) and i see him, hes waiting at a road that is NOT an intersection and i assumed he was turning... he pulls out im going about 45-50 theres a large bus one lane away even with me, he pulls out in front of this bus! makes it then in my head im thinking (hmm i wonder where hes going... hes not turning into the road... hes CROSSING THE ROAD completely!) He passes my lane about 2 car lengths before i would have slammed into him and i blast the horn, he kinda has this look and makes the gesture that "i know i know im sorry" yeah right buddy lets just wait for the traffic to stop not wait till its almost right on you!

Ugh, im telling you guys about 85% of this planet is stupid, thats why there are so many problems... i feel for you guys!
    "Well, he’s kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace “accidentally” with “repeatedly” and replace “dog” with “son.”

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

This thread leads me to one of my favorite quotes...

"Think of how stupid the average person is, then remember that half the people in the world are dumber than that."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information