Thread: Sooo!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Sooo!

I just saw the best bar fight of my life tonight. Warning, its gonna be a little long (to tell the whole story) So sitting at the bar, I see 4 guys rush in pissed off and see punches flying!

The female bartender gets hit, 2 other girls get hit in the crossfire along with 1 guy. The guy is my friend and goes flying into the wall smiling but hurt at the same time!

I stand up but don't really want to get into a brawl considering my buddy is going toe to toe (1 on 1) with this guy!

This random girl jumps in to help my buddy and gives a good blow to this guy, who in turn fucks her up (where I step in!)
    I grab this guy by his throat, but just before me and this guy go toe to toe, we get bum rushed by 4 other guys into the corner. I myself knowing I'll get fucked up in this outcome, but don't want to see a girl get blasted, back away while I pull the girl with me My buddy nails this guy straight in the face and knocks him back, enough for a couple guys to grab him and pull him outta the bar. The bartender thats not in the fight is already on the phone with the cops Myself and my (ready to fight female, that I pull against the wall) sit back and watch as all hell breaks loose After about a minute of punches and pushes, the cops roll in No one got arrested, 2 girls got fucked up, and half the bar is pissed It was one hell of a brawl Bullshit if you ask me, since it was pretty much booze induced

Cliff notes: Fight broke out, girls got more fucked up then guys! Cops did nothing since 12 different stories
    Last edited by blackSS01; 03-14-2010 at 03:29 AM.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Glad I didn't piss my life away to fight (WOW) I must really want a Z06

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

This is why I don't go to bars... atleast not biker bars. I'll occasionally go out to a Pool Hall but nothing more.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

It was nuts, I still can't believe I saw this in my hometown bar People and their booze... some love to fight and its stupid!

black
    98 WS6

BJ from the girl you saved afterwards?

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

I was only involved in one bar fight and that was as an innocent bystander. My friend was being a nice guy and ofered a piece of gum to a guy that had just thrown up in the bathroom. The guy took offense to it and got in my buddy's face about it. Long story short, the guy swung at my buddy and missed and ended up hitting me. He hit me while my head was turned and not even looking at him. I got hit right on my lower lip, splitting it wide open and I was bleeding everywhere. Next thing I know another friend clocked the guy that hit me knocking him backwards. At that point, I was already out of the fight. Good thing too because one of the other guys ended up grabbing a broken pool cue and hitting a friend causing permanent hematoma on his temple. All in all me and two friends and the female bartender got hit and the cops showed up right after it ended. Turns out the other guys involved in the fight were part of a local Mexican gang and were arrested shortly after. No charges the filed but they did get disorderly conduct tickets.

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

I was washing my hands after taking a piss one night and saw a dude get knocked the fuck out with beer bottle to the head. That's about the extent of my bar brawl action
    Posted via Mobile Device

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I live in a college town, and the only "fight" I've ever seen at any of the bars was just a drunk middle-aged woman spitting and flailing at a bouncer.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I live in a college town, and the only "fight" I've ever seen at any of the bars was just a drunk middle-aged woman spitting and flailing at a bouncer.

Thread Information