Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Somebody is in trouble.....

And for once it aint me.

The wife called up unemployment today and talked to a guy about her former employer lying. The guy played the recording of the wifes former boss and the woman doing the interview. My wife Identified the boss and they listened to it. then her former boss said that she was paid until the end of august. the guy immediatly caught that lie. he asked the wife" wait your a teacher ,teachers don't get paid for july and august.(jersey schools dont end until the end of june). so the guy told the wife he will see what he can do and to call him back on tuesday.

Well he called back later and told her that he was going to get her reinstated and make her former boss pay anyway. He also said futher actions will be taken on her former employer as well.

there was many other lies he caught the wifes ex boss in as well. SOMEONE IS GONNA GET BUTTRAPED !!!!!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

good story......

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Oh boy...this should be good.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Cannot wait to hear the outcome of what happens to this shitbag for lieing like that.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I could give a damn about him, or what happens to him. I am just thrilled the wife is getting reinstated.

The guy that owned the school prior to retirement kept pissing the wife off, which in turn pissed me off. I kept begging the wife to tell me where he kept his racing pigeons but she wouldn't tell me. Apparently the asshat bought an entire huge house and gutted it for his pigeons. If I knew where the hell it was I was going to turn some raccons,snakes,and foxes loose in there.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I can just imagine...owner walks into his pigeon hut and sees dead pigeons...initial response:

WHAT THE TEETH???!!!!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    I could give a damn about him, or what happens to him. I am just thrilled the wife is getting reinstated.

The guy that owned the school prior to retirement kept pissing the wife off, which in turn pissed me off. I kept begging the wife to tell me where he kept his racing pigeons but she wouldn't tell me. Apparently the asshat bought an entire huge house and gutted it for his pigeons. If I knew where the hell it was I was going to turn some raccons,snakes,and foxes loose in there.

WTF did you really say racing pigeons how the f##k do you race pigeons no wait you know what that sounds so gay I just dont want to know especially if he bought a big house and gutted it just for some stupid flippin birds and pigeons on top of that, do you realize how much them damn things shit.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    WTF did you really say racing pigeons how the f##k do you race pigeons no wait you know what that sounds so gay I just dont want to know especially if he bought a big house and gutted it just for some stupid flippin birds and pigeons on top of that, do you realize how much them damn things shit.
    ^^

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

teachers don't get paid for july and august.(jersey schools dont end until the end of june).
    very odd, teachers here in NY get paid for the entire year even though they get july+august off...

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    these are those damn Homing pigeons that you take somewhere and release and the first one back wins.The wife said that some that he bought are worth thousands of dollars each. And yes dude I been to NYC where they are every effen where,I personally call them feathered rats.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by krese View Post
    very odd, teachers here in NY get paid for the entire year even though they get july+august off...
    It was a private school they set up their own pay schedules.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I can just imagine...owner walks into his pigeon hut and sees dead pigeons...initial response:

WHAT THE TEETH???!!!!
    It happened before when a single racoon got in, but I was going to release several and some back up predators lol

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

these are those damn Homing pigeons that you take somewhere and release and the first one back wins.The wife said that some that he bought are worth thousands of dollars each. And yes dude I been to NYC where they are every effen where,I personally call them feathered rats.
    dude I didnt realize how many stupid pigeons are here in iraq they are flying poop machines eat poop eat poop eat poop eat poop lay a egg eat poop eat poop eat poop you get the point I have swept enough bird shit out of our warehouse we had to last a lifetime I swept some piles that were a foot and a half off the floor I shit you not, cause of course I wouldnt never shit my favorite turd but a pigeon would!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I worked for a guy that picked up broken or old appliances and shipped them somewhere in texas for physically handicapped people to refurbish and sell. Our warehouse had hundreds of those bastards as well. I brought a BB gun to work one day and started killing them left and right.My boss showed up from a run to an appliance store to pick up the trade ins that was not worth keeping ect and seen the pile of pigeons and just shook his head and asked" how in the hell do you kill them with a bb gun" we walked in the ware house I grabbed the bb gun and caught one peeking over a rafter. popped that flying rat right in the skull and it dropped. The boss laughed and said great kill all them bastards,I will pay you extra even to do that.

It didn't take long for the local Red tail hawk population to realize that when I walked in the warehouse that the pigeons would fly out. withen a month or so the pigeons was nonexistant.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Hmmm...wonder if alka seltzer would work on pigeons?

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Hmmm...wonder if alka seltzer would work on pigeons?
    that doesn't help my marksmanship though

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Ah. OK.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I worked for a guy that picked up broken or old appliances and shipped them somewhere in texas for physically handicapped people to refurbish and sell. Our warehouse had hundreds of those bastards as well. I brought a BB gun to work one day and started killing them left and right.My boss showed up from a run to an appliance store to pick up the trade ins that was not worth keeping ect and seen the pile of pigeons and just shook his head and asked" how in the hell do you kill them with a bb gun" we walked in the ware house I grabbed the bb gun and caught one peeking over a rafter. popped that flying rat right in the skull and it dropped. The boss laughed and said great kill all them bastards,I will pay you extra even to do that.

It didn't take long for the local Red tail hawk population to realize that when I walked in the warehouse that the pigeons would fly out. withen a month or so the pigeons was nonexistant.

hahaha lmfao sounds like what they do at our warehouse, except we went a little more old school here since we could not get bb guns we had sling shots mailed to us lol. I got pretty good at it if I may add at that even our company commander walked around shootin them fuckers lol.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I am real good with a slingshot,ask cammed. I bought a cheepie toy one at the grocery store to use at work. everyone would throw the tire valve "nubbies" (the part that breaks off on the inner part of the rim) at each other. I have to much power to wing one of those suckers and be accurate . so in comes the toy slingshot and all hell breaks loose.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Yah...AND YA BROKE THE DAMN THING!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information