Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

some mild entertainment.... lol

So many of you are following the Milf of a professor deal i got goin on, but low and behold the "really awesome girl i been thinkin heavily about keepin around" well she goes to bar, calls me at closing time wants me to come get her, not a big deal, she picks my ass up, so i go pick her up, we just came back to my place, and ill skip the details but basically she shoves me back onto my bed and just starts to rape me..... like litterally made my dick hurt hurt to the point I thought she was gonna fracture my johnson, i couldnt even think about the finish, i just thought "jesus christ woman whats gotten into you tonight"

so this morning im cleanin shit up around my room, and find fuckin blood on the condom.... shes on bc and doesnt get her period sept once every like 3 months or something and that happened bout 3 weeks ago.... so this gets me curious, and i get to looking, i got blood around my groin area.... and some on my bed sheets from rolling around sleeping... so not a big deal, this has happened before, i wash shit up, and take it easy round the apartment cuz it feels like somone put my pecker on the table and beat it with a hammer...

she texted me bout noonish said "things got a lil rough last night huh"
    i just laughed and said "yea you kinda raped me, but hey you cant rape the willing i guess so all's fair in love and drunk sex" anyways she goes to the dr this afternoon, and feeling a bit embarrased about the deal she tells the doc that i was the drunk one who came home and did my best to pillage her snatch..... doc takes a look i guess and says no sex for awhile, but i guess as he is leaving the room he just kinda laughs and says "Next time tell him to read warning labels, it says right on the can, do not operate heavy machinery while Intoxicated..." I nearly died laughing at his sense of humor

but because i know Preston will whine...

shes just a little girl bout 5'2 pry 110 lbs

girl on left

and i will take a picture of a bloody condom if you (explicit language) are really gonna doubt this
    Last edited by suede; 02-28-2011 at 01:10 AM.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

No bro ill pass but can I have a go at her fuck it lol lmao, what's her number and address, and great pick up on the milf for a teacher thread...

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    No bro ill pass but can I have a go at her fuck it lol lmao, what's her number and address, and great pick up on the milf for a teacher thread...
    lol nah, i dont wanna share this one, shes got fire.... plus is very driven, shes a cardiac ultrasound nurse at the hospital, makes bank, drives a nice newer Gran Prix, owns her own house, plus puts up with way more of my shit than anyone should ever haveto lol

silver
    2000 formula

the only reason she was bleeding was from the horse she fucked before she did you..........J/K..........................she have a sister???

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by sjsingle1 View Post
    the only reason she was bleeding was from the horse she fucked before she did you..........J/K...........
    lol damn musta been busy in the bar bathroom.... and to think i thought about goin down on that shit

yea... 2 of them.... both already married if that says anything

silver
    2000 formula

sometimes married chicks are the best .......ask me how i know

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    lol nah, i dont wanna share this one, shes got fire.... plus is very driven, shes a cardiac ultrasound nurse at the hospital, makes bank, drives a nice newer Gran Prix, owns her own house, plus puts up with way more of my shit than anyone should ever haveto lol
    Don't be haggard you act like your going to marry this hoe seriously c'mon man, don't be a pussy hoarder lol ur just skerd I might steal ur glory lol lmfao....

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

And you want to do this MILF in the other thread? Fuck that shit (Not literally) and keep this one around. Teacher is probably used up and shit compared to this lil firecracker
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

funny thing is her parents and my parents are good friends, both are in the bussiness of raising bucking bulls and trade cows and bulls and what-not.... couple weekends ago at the stock show in the bar i introduced her to my mom and dad as my future fiance, and my dad just gets this horrified look on his face like dear god you should not be running around with him.... next morning my mom's like You realize you introduced her to us as your future fiance??? i just said yea shit happens when i get to drinkin, to wich she replied yea thatd be about the smartest decision you ever made lol

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Don't be haggard you act like your going to marry this hoe seriously c'mon man, don't be a pussy hoarder lol ur just skerd I might steal ur glory lol lmfao....
    Hey... once you go black..... your a single mom....

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    And you want to do this MILF in the other thread? Fuck that shit (Not literally) and keep this one around. Teacher is probably used up and shit compared to this lil firecracker
    ill keep this one around, shes my no. 1 priority, the milf is priority 2. and priority 3. is naked in my bed right now

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Hey... once you go black..... your a single mom....

ill keep this one around, shes my no. 1 priority, the milf is priority 2. and priority 3. is naked in my bed right now
    Uhhhhhh neither of us are are black I do believe I'm a southern raised kid just like you were riding bulls and working on a farm. Its kinda hard to pull tbhat card as it is the 21st century bro!l!!!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Uhhhhhh neither of us are are black I do believe I'm a southern raised kid just like you were riding bulls and working on a farm. Its kinda hard to pull tbhat card as it is the 21st century bro!l!!!
    lol i know, just a funny saying... and guys who grow up in the town wonder what it is girls see in guys who grew up in the middle of nowhere lol

just because im bored..... heres priority 3...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

If #1 finds out about #2 or #3 and #2 finds out about #1 or #3.........or #3 finds out about #2 or #1

Lets just say......YOU ARE FUCKED!!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

If #1 finds out about #2 or #3 and #2 finds out about #1 or #3.........or #3 finds out about #2 or #1

Lets just say......YOU ARE FUCKED!!
    lol i know, I got some practice with this, not real worried, my stalker chick from couple weeks ago sent me a pic that make me wanna give her a lil more attention too, ill see if i can get it up here in a bit.... so that ones pry 4, then theres one back home that i keep on back burner for when i go home to help on the ranch... and the ex who basically thinks we are still together

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

the stalker chick i was workin on for awhile....
    Last edited by suede; 02-28-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

How old are you because these chicks look around 21 (From what I can guess) I know your in College. Now that I think of it.....I'd do the MILF just to add it to your resume. I did a 43 year old when I was 20 and then at 24 I screwed a 46 year old. 43 was fun, 46 was not

EDIT: That a Boy!!!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

How old are you because these chicks look around 21 (From what I can guess) I know your in College. Now that I think of it.....I'd do the MILF just to add it to your resume. I did a 43 year old when I was 20 and then at 24 I screwed a 46 year old. 43 was fun, 46 was not

EDIT: That a Boy!!!
    lol be 21 in May....

yea Priority 1 is 24, Milf somewhere around 45 im guessing, 3 is 20, and 4 stalker chick is 18.......

I did one chick that was around 30s, kinda scarred me, her kid came in the room next morning, crawled on the bed and said "you must be my dad?" how the f*ck do you prepare for that question? needless to say i skipped breakfast....

and thanks for the atta boy lol

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

lol be 21 in May....

yea Priority 1 is 24, Milf somewhere around 45 im guessing, 3 is 20, and 4 stalker chick is 18.......

I did one chick that was around 30s, kinda scarred me, her kid came in the room next morning, crawled on the bed and said "you must be my dad?" how the f*ck do you prepare for that question? needless to say i skipped breakfast....

and thanks for the atta boy lol
    My vote (Without knowing any of these chicks) is Number 1. Just my uneducated guess

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

My vote (Without knowing any of these chicks) is Number 1. Just my uneducated guess
    oh god... 3 is up walkin around in what appears to be only one of my shirts... gonna try to get a good pic....

but yea, thats why shes no. 1, the milf is 2 because well shes a milf so what more needs to be said? lol 3 is just convenient

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

bauahahhwhaha ah man i'm cryin here

BTW that blonde freak nurse chic is a keeper don't fuck it up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information