Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Angry So we went out to eat tonight and our fatass piece of shit waitress ratted me out.

[RANT/ON] My wife, son, and I went to Texas Roadhouse to eat tonight. We eat there ALOT actually. So we order some iced tea and dinner as usual. When our dumb fucking waitress brings us our salads I order a margarita on the rocks with no salt. So she brings it to me and my 3 year old points to it and says "ME!" Well, I put a straw into the drink MAYBE 1/2", put my finger over the hole, pull the straw out of the drink and let him TASTE that. No drink from the glass, no straw full of tequila, just a taste. Our fat sack of crap waitress lumbers off and gets the manager who reads me the riot act. I started raising my voice and she walked off. Sooooo I complained about everything, made the waitress do and re-do everything and I didn't tip her a fucking cent. Why can't people keep their goddamned mouths shut. Mind your own fucking business, keep your mouth closed and everything will be wonderful. [RANT/OFF]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox28 View Post
    [RANT/ON] My wife, son, and I went to Texas Roadhouse to eat tonight. We eat there ALOT actually. So we order some iced tea and dinner as usual. When our dumb fucking waitress brings us our salads I order a margarita on the rocks with no salt. So she brings it to me and my 3 year old points to it and says "ME!" Well, I put a straw into the drink MAYBE 1/2", put my finger over the hole, pull the straw out of the drink and let him TASTE that. No drink from the glass, no straw full of tequila, just a taste. Our fat sack of crap waitress lumbers off and gets the manager who reads me the riot act. I started raising my voice and she walked off. Sooooo I complained about everything, made the waitress do and re-do everything and I didn't tip her a fucking cent. Why can't people keep their goddamned mouths shut. Mind your own fucking business, keep your mouth closed and everything will be wonderful. [RANT/OFF]
    AWESOME RANT!!! what a stupid fat bitch. i would have lost my cool too

i would have done the same. i like that. be a pain in the ass, no tip, etc. nice. goot job nitrox

Trans Am for life baby SexyTransAm's Avatar

95-black & 80-blue
    95 Trans Am and 80 TA

shit i would have ate and walked out and never come back

95 TA A4, Black on Black C5 Z06 wheels, CAI, 160 powerstat, TB coolent bypass, TB foil, LT4 Knock Sensor, STB, SFC, Poly trans and torque arm mounts, flowmaster muffler, gutted cat, and hypertech tuned.
    http://www.fquick.com/SexyTransAm

I would have not even eaten there. She probably threw her pubic hairs all over your food after you gave her an attitude.

U-R-Sofa-King-Retarded SINISTER-TA's Avatar

NBM
    2002 Trans Am

You probably ate steak that was marinated with some fromunda cheese...

Ever since I saw that movie "Waiting", I would never piss off the servers...

Red
    98 Z28

lol...just to be safe though, don't do that in public. Never know who's watching.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

The ability to raise or own children without interference from the "laws" is ridiculous. The laws to protect children are meant to protect from whacko's hurting them and not a non-issue event between a father and child such as you describe. Jumbo Ass has no life obviously and thought she was protecting your child from you and that in itself is where she is misguided and ill informed.
    I think you under reacted to being confronted by two idiots ( Jumbo Butt and her Manager)...I would suggest being calm in those situations and blowing up the restaurant with Jumbo Ass in it would have been more appropriate than the methodology you chose.....
    Seriously though.....Both of my daughters have been allowed " a taste" since they were very small.....takes away the curiosity and teaches them responsible drinking ....small glass of wine was always at their place setting since they were like 12 for Sunday dinner....both of my girls are very responsible drinkers today.....and don't understand those who binge drink or drunkenness in any of its forms.....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

hey dumbass......there are drinking age laws for a reason.

j/k both of my kids love the taste of beer so I give them a little taste every once in a while just like my dad done me and his dad done him. It's amazing any of us are still alive. I don't do it out in public just for the very reason of what happened to you. Personally I don't care and would've spit in her face the minute she said anything but I do what I can to not embarrass my wife.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Jumbo Ass has no life......Jumbo Butt and her Manager)...Jumbo Ass .....

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Like you said:

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox28 View Post
    ....Mind your own fucking business, keep your mouth closed and everything will be wonderful....
    I have a feeling that you will not be eating at this location for a while.

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

I agree with all you guys that it is our own business what we do with our kids. I also agree that I would have done the same thing.

Having said that, there may be one thing that you guys did not know. I am also not completely sure about it but I will point it out and maybe someone could add to it.

I think that the Alcoholic Beverage Control (State or local gooberment) people could maybe have fined them if they saw nothing being done in that situation??? Maybe that's why they had to say something to you. But it sounds like they were just being dicks though. Because even if there was an inspector in the place, the likelihood of him/her seeing what you did is zilch. Even then, what would they have done? Charged you with contributing to the delinquency of a minor??? WTF? LOL!!!

Anyway, f'em and go eat somewhere else. They lost your business!

Impounded

thats why next time you want to take the family out you should go to hooters

The Pulse of the Maggots SicWs6's Avatar

NBM
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Dumb biotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "How's your whole...Family?

Visit My Garage!
    http://www.fquick.com/SicWs6

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Hell....my dad used to write me a note so I could go the the liquor store & get him a pint of Jim Beam & a pack of Camels.....I was 13 at the time
    Never hurt me any

Gotta go....I'm outta Camels & Jim Beam & I gotta write a note for my grandson

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

How is that ANY different than being in a bar with your dad and he buys a beer and gives it to you??? THATS legal!!!!! My family has always been around alcohol.. but not stupid.... they always had "tea time" where it was a mixed drink rathher thhan tea. I chipped my first tooth on a beer bottle... I definately agree withh Sarge in that if you are shown and brought up with it responsibly.. you are less curious and less apt to do something stupid. Good for you Nitrox! Looks like time to find a new location.... their loss....
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    thats why next time you want to take the family out you should go to hooters
    Click for full size
    HAHAHA check where the guys eyes are!

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

I would have gotten up and left..
    I bet she was pissed about the no tip

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by BadBlueBird* View Post
    I would have gotten up and left..
    I bet she was pissed about the no tip
    i bet she was pissed because shes fat

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I bet she had the last laugh...I don't even wanna know what they did to your food.

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Thats a bunch of shit man, thats not her place to do that...and btw I think you are being a very responsible dad. Good Job! And tell that bitch whos boss!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information