Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

SO seriously everyone should read this post :true:

Make a long story short, I don't know how my roomate is still alive I have posted numerous threads about drinking a 1.75 liter of Captain yadayadayada.....well tonight when I was a work, my roomate should have died I get a call about a hour before I get off asking for help, my roomate decided to play BEER PONG with STRAIGHT CAPTAIN MORGAN. To 7 different people's description, he polished off a 1 liter of captain morgan in 3 hours without mixers without anything..............STRAIGHT He ended up paying for it by puking 4 hours straight. He wrecked our carpet, he threatened to kill me, he snapped on everyone. I am mature enough to know he will not remember what he did in the morning and am not taking the kill threat seriously but WOW!!! Never seen someone more wasted in my life WHO THE FUCK PLAYS BEER PONG WITH STRAIGHT CAPTAIN I thought I could drink, but I think my friend has me beat.

PS. We watched him for a while just to make sure he didn't need medical attention. If I thought he was going to die, I would have drove him to the hospital when I got off or told them to call 911. He made a rough day......well.....even rougher
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Get a new roomate i see trouble in your future.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    Get a new roomate i see trouble in your future.
    Thank god I didn't pay shit for the security deposit. Wrecked his new white shoes. I told him not to drink since he was pissed all day. I told him alcohol is a depressant and would make him more pissed but....... it didn't help. I don't blame him for being mad, since its a long story but everyone on this board would be pissed if it happened to them but this cats straight dumb. I predict vomit for the next 7 hours I ain't paying for shit he wrecks. He can kiss my ass

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Dang, you must really drink a lot if you only "think my friend has me beat." I've seen some pretty F'd up people after drinking too, may have been me once or twice.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

My roomate in law school was drunk five to six nights a week. I had a couple of calls that year to come fetch him from various places around town and ended up washing his bedding a few times after he puked all over. Only reason I did that is it stunk up the whole room and I had no other place to go. One of my interventions was a panicked call from a couple of girls around 2:30 in the morning as he was at their apartment taking his clothes off. Alcoholic roomates - FTL.

Millienum Yellow
    2003 Corvette Z06

think you need to take toityme advise....lol

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Dang, you must really drink a lot if you only "think my friend has me beat." I've seen some pretty F'd up people after drinking too, may have been me once or twice.
    Oh, there is plenty of people that can out drink me. Millions of people if I had to guess Just never seen my roomate this out of control......ever! I would have to say that I drink above average but not a drunk. At one point in the army I did 30 days straight with two other privates, but never got so messed up we could not make PT in the morning The stories I could tell with drinking and PT tests thrown upon us

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Well, as for the, who plays beer pong with straight captain... ummm... I've done that twice. It didn't end well, but it still didn't go that badly for me.

And hell, I polished off a liter of vodka last night all to myself... all I did was pass out on the floor.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

He is ALIVE!!!! Up an doing fine this morning. Not throwing up or any of that shit. I'm amazed He doesn't even have a attitude. And he did not remember anything after the last part of the bottle

Captain got the best of me one night... drank a bottle in 2 hours and blacked out and puked all over a friends bathroom and woke up in my underwear as all my clothes were in the dryer. I thought I fell over and hit my head and was out. Until I woke up the next day and found out what really happened. I had some very pissed off friends and I was drunk for 2 days after. It took me 5 years before I could even stand the smell of it.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Someone like that I actually recommend taking them to the hospital. They puke and choke on it or drown in it, you dont always know. Dont ever let someone like that sleep without someone watching them. Why on earth do people feel the need to drink like that? If you feel the need to drink a whole bottle of something, you have a problem

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Someone like that I actually recommend taking them to the hospital. They puke and choke on it or drown in it, you dont always know. Dont ever let someone like that sleep without someone watching them. Why on earth do people feel the need to drink like that? If you feel the need to drink a whole bottle of something, you have a problem
    He was babysitted

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

That kid is actually walking around and stuff? God i'd be married to the toilet bowl or laying in my bed for 12 hrs staring at the ceiling

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    That kid is actually walking around and stuff? God i'd be married to the toilet bowl or laying in my bed for 12 hrs staring at the ceiling
    Yeah he is walking around BUT...... he now isn't feeling the greatest. Says he is dizzy and shit. Getting him to drink water/orange juice and to eat something. Hopefully it doesn't make him puke

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Yeah he is walking around BUT...... he now isn't feeling the greatest. Says he is dizzy and shit. Getting him to drink water/orange juice and to eat something. Hopefully it doesn't make him puke
    bread and a thick soup ... it'll make him feel TONS better. hangover gone but he will be a little jittery but no headache or dizzy spells

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I've played beer pong before where the middle cup was a boiler maker before, but fuck, straight captain everywhere?!?! That guy does have a problem, no doubt. Drinking is one thing, what he does is just going to give him sclerosis of the liver.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Roommate's liver must look like the Rock of Gibraltar.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by MYSCZ06 View Post
    think you need to take toityme advise....lol
    wait,, what was my advice? lol

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

He is up after a 2 hour nap and still feels like crap. Vomited about 2 hours ago. When will he feel better I am guessing tomorrow morning

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

One time, in band camp, (OOPS I mean in the 80's when there was REAL partying in the infield of the Indy 500, on qualifying weekend) I woke up to people throwing ice out of their cooler. Yeah I was passed out under the bleachers. One hit me on the head with the ice, I saw the person throwing the ice from 20 or so feet away, laughing. What could one do but laugh with them? Anyway it was about 5:30 on a Saturday afternoon temp about 77, and the track was getting ready to close, so I'm glad they woke me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information