Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Post Small time Drug Bust back in the Fort yeasterday..

6,700lbs..............

Inside the 2008 Chevy with Illinois plates that McChesney drove, police said they found 12 pounds of marijuana and about $100,000.

Allen County police found about 6,700 pounds of marijuana.
    An AK–47 and several handguns also were found in the home, though Fries said they appeared to be legal.

Wrapped in large plastic bricks, the marijuana filled the home’s basement, lining the walls and sharing spaces with exercise equipment and a collection of “Star Wars” figurines.

DVDs from “The Sopranos” lay on the floor near the area where the marijuana was found, and a “Scarface” poster was the only art on the wall in a small room in the basement.

When Allen County police stopped Matthew McChesney, 29, for speeding Wednesday night near Reed Road and State Boulevard, they found 12 pounds of marijuana in a gym bag in his car, along with about $100,000 in cash, police said.
    http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/p...AL07/803070328

Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries was awakened at 2:38 a.m. Thursday by a call from his brother, Cpl. Cary Fries, a member of the SWAT Team.

“You’ve got to come out and see this,” the sheriff said his brother told him.
    http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.d...NEWS/803070319

For nearly three hours, officers loaded the bales of marijuana into a moving truck so the cache could be hauled away and destroyed. They then began removing big-screen televisions, speakers, DVD players and weightlifting equipment, even a treadmill.

Officers confiscated a green John Deere tractor, but left the “Star Wars” action figures and memorabilia that littered McChesney’s basement, where more than 5,000 pounds of the marijuana was found in a couple of rooms, stored in black plastic trash bags.

They couldn’t seize the home because it is owned by someone else, according to records, an individual who owns several properties in the Harlan and Fort Wayne areas. McChesney rented the home.

Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

rapter34
    wow

Blue

that sux

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Some one other than him took a major loss!!

6700 ain't NO fucking joke!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I wonder if it was any good?????? I.E., shake or bud?

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I wonder if it was any good?????? I.E., shake or bud?
    It was good. He was always a rich ass hole when we were growing up in high school and such. You don't get to that point fucking with shake and dirt weed.

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    It was good. He was always a rich ass hole when we were growing up in high school and such. You don't get to that point fucking with shake and dirt weed.

you knew him??

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

your from fort wayne?

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchFun View Post
    you knew him??
    We grew up around the same people I never hung out with him due to the fact he was a rich kid with an attitude that he was better than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by colesherman86 View Post
    your from fort wayne?
    Yes unfortunately. Luckily I made it out of there alive and with my freedom.
    The Fort has nothing going for it what so ever other than crime. Everyone is still gang banging like it's 1993. Not to mention the dirty ass corrupt police department.
    Put it this way Allen County (330,000) which is roughly 1/3 of the size of Marion County(866,000) did over twice as many DUI's/OWI's in the past couple years. How is that possiable................

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

We grew up around the same people I never hung out with him due to the fact he was a rich kid with an attitude that he was better than everyone else.

Yes unfortunately. Luckily I made it out of there alive and with my freedom.
    The Fort has nothing going for it what so ever other than crime. Everyone is still gang banging like it's 1993. Not to mention the dirty ass corrupt police department.
    Put it this way Allen County (330,000) which is roughly 1/3 of the size of Marion County(866,000) did over twice as many DUI's/OWI's in the past couple years. How is that possiable................
    I'm going to school at IPFW right now, and yeah the cops are bad, luckly i havn't had any run ins with them

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by colesherman86 View Post
    I'm going to school at IPFW right now, and yeah the cops are bad, luckly i havn't had any run ins with them
    Be VERY careful all around school. Canterbury area is bad due to all the clubs and bars. I can put you in touch with some locals that have very fast street cars and can introduce to the real street race scene NOT the bs import kids and other 14 second shit.

Have you eat Pizza King or Hall's yet?

If not do yourself a favor and check out Hall's for me and get a Buster Platter!
    You'll thank me later.

PM me your #.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Be VERY careful all around school. Canterbury area is bad due to all the clubs and bars. I can put you in touch with some locals that have very fast street cars and can introduce to the real street race scene NOT the bs import kids and other 14 second shit.

Have you eat Pizza King or Hall's yet?

If not do yourself a favor and check out Hall's for me and get a Buster Platter!
    You'll thank me later.

PM me your #.
    haha, yeah i've had hall s and pizza king, my moms family is all from fort wayne so i've pretty much grown up going down to fort wayne about every weekend, i'll pm with my contact info

Thread Information